Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:32 am
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

"Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub! Sub!" Alex shouted entering the main lobby, full of excitement. Since she was running, it took her a second to catch her breath before she was able to continue. "Ok...so I was working on the slushee machine, trying to replace the gears and I cut up my hands" the girl paused to show him her hands. "And then, the gears turned out to be too small so I need better gears. So I need to go to Unova but I can't fly or teleport! Where's Claydol?" Alex took a deep breath and exhaled after her long winded explanation. Her eyes shifted over to the couch, the petite blonde's jaw dropping at seeing Chaos. "What?! When did he get here?" she blurted out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 am
"A while ago, why?" Chaos asked calmly, not bothering to turn his gaze to the girl. Shortly after, he stood up and turned off the TV.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:57 pm
Sub just stood there and stared at Alex for awhile before answering her, wondering what vat of concentrated caffeine she got into. "Claydol? Okay..." He mumbled but before he could get GRAY to send Claydol forth a Pokeball on his belt popped open and released his biggest shame, Gardy. "Waaaiiit! I've been to that U place! I can teleport you! Pleeeaaase!" She spoke telepathically to those in range, more like screamed though in their minds. "Agh! Fine! If Alex wants to use you she can! Just, stop."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:08 pm
Chaos cringed as he was telepathically violated, then stared at the Gardevoir, concentrated murder in his eyes.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

"Oh..." Alex responded to Chaos with a sort solemn tone in her voice. "No reason, it's just that-" She started to explain when Sub's Gardevoir had appeared, shouted directly into their minds. As long as she could get to where she wanted, she didn't mind how or who got her there. "Thanks! I need to get to Chargestone Cave. Have you been to Mistralton City?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:07 pm
"Uuuh...that the place with the planes? I like planes! They go woosh!" Gardy giggled as she spun around and smacked the nearest person in the head with her extended arms. Without another word she grabbed a hold of Alex with a hug and waved at Sub before disappearing, teleporting away. Sub just stood there and sighed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:09 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Quote:

SubonicXP
Quote:

➽ T h e N a m e I s ➽ є ◦ Ѵ ◦ ₳ ₮ ◦ ₳ ◦ ₦ ◦ ₦ ◦ є ◦ Я ● !

♚ T h e R o o k i e

D o n ' t → D I E ← O k a y ?

▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧

"Warbringer, Huh?" Eva started out and began to follow the other. She was still shocked that she could talk so fluently like she did. And was rather impressed! "My names Eva, and this little guy is Ivon." She finished with a confidant smile.

As they walked along the hall, soon, they came across the dorms that Warbringer mentioned. Eventually, Eva found a room that has not been taken yet. With a smile, she grabbed the key and opened the door, to reveal a rather decent sized room. not much else but the common usage of a normal bedroom.

Eva pocketed her newly item and turned to face the other with a thankful gesture. "I appreciate the help. I wish there was aught that I could do to repay you." Eva offered, seeing as how Warbringer was so kind enough to help her in such a trivial matter.

▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 pm
Warbringer gives Eva a gentle look and shakes her head a little. "Don't worry about it. I'm happy to help."

Warbringer was tempted to mention that helping Eva was Chaos's idea, but she knew what her master was capable of and had no intention of getting this innocent woman indebted to him.

Strangely enough, Chaos passes Warbringer and Eva down the hall. War turns to him, expecting an order, but none comes. With Ragebearer's pokeball in hand, Chaos storms down the hall in search of the training room.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm
Another bout of loud thundering explosions would ring out through the building, smoke pluming out of a doubly reinforced room into the main room for a moment. At least, before it suddenly was taken down by torrents of water that were precisely aimed to halt it from hitting the fire alarms. Stumbling from the laboratory with a satisfied grin, Reno looked to his wrist and the manacle that was still there. he had grafted an extension of chain onto it now and gave it a few test swings as he walked into the main room. Why the torrent of smoke and explosion then? That would be answered by what he was hauling along in a little red wagon, the slurpee machine in relatively good condition with only a few seams of duct tape for once. "It took dozens of Automotizes to get the metal shavings, enough fire to make Cinnabar look like a candle, and the pressure from an explosion that dwarfs anything I've done but it is complete. A relatively nice looking slurpee machine." Reno huffed out, collapsing onto the floor in front of the machine as he did so.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:46 pm
Those who had not seen him recently might find Kaya, in a new state of being, in the Super Training Room. He'd programmed the room to generate different exercises in order to become more familiar with the weight his hybrid form possessed.

He had also come into possession of a small assortment of various keys; anyone within the Headquarters owning a traditional key might find their's suddenly missing. The keys jingled in a dissonant melody from the steel ring connecting his shoulder blades as he trained his body, the sound giving him a strange sense of harmony and peace. He was becoming more at ease with his new weight and form, though he had to admit he was still trying to figure out a way to remove his helmet from his face, even if only for a short time but nothing was working so far.

The man was currently jogging on a treadmill specially enhanced to handle his much-heavier-than-normal body and wondered, as he did, if he would ever be able to see his own eyes behind the mask again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 pm
Chaos found a training room nearby, but it was occupied by some sort of iron man. Deciding against questioning it, he simply hung back for the moment. He began to note a strange phenomenon, like other people's keys kept appearing on the thing's body. He wasn't worried about his own key going MIA, though. He kept his jacket's pockets sealed tighter than a sieve, and for multiple good reasons.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:10 am
Kaya wouldn't get much more exercise before he glanced towards the door and noticed the giant blond standing near the entrance and watching him with a curious look on his face.

'Heh....Don't recognize me, huh?" He asked as he looked over to the blonde, allowing himself to be pushed off of the treadmill he'd been jogging on. Before anything else came to mind, he pointed to his hair, which was visible where it poked out from behind the "mask" type helmet he wore now. Some of the tips were pink and the rest was silver. "Recognize me now?" He asked once he was sure Chaos had seen and registered this information.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Tesei Utakata
Another bout of loud thundering explosions would ring out through the building, smoke pluming out of a doubly reinforced room into the main room for a moment. At least, before it suddenly was taken down by torrents of water that were precisely aimed to halt it from hitting the fire alarms. Stumbling from the laboratory with a satisfied grin, Reno looked to his wrist and the manacle that was still there. he had grafted an extension of chain onto it now and gave it a few test swings as he walked into the main room. Why the torrent of smoke and explosion then? That would be answered by what he was hauling along in a little red wagon, the slurpee machine in relatively good condition with only a few seams of duct tape for once. "It took dozens of Automotizes to get the metal shavings, enough fire to make Cinnabar look like a candle, and the pressure from an explosion that dwarfs anything I've done but it is complete. A relatively nice looking slurpee machine." Reno huffed out, collapsing onto the floor in front of the machine as he did so.

"Why would an explosion ensue from creating something? Never mind that question." Sub shrugged as he eyed the machine. "Arceus help you if it sprays out anything pink."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:25 pm
"Explosions are magical things." Reno replied with, pressing a button on the front. Placing a cup at the bottom of the thing, the reward of a blue frosty liquid was obtained before it was shotgunned by Reno. Who promptly collapsed onto the floor with his head between his knees. "Brain freeze....but it works!!" Reno shouted from the ground, letting the feeling slowly fade away.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:29 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Explosions are magical things." Reno replied with, pressing a button on the front. Placing a cup at the bottom of the thing, the reward of a blue frosty liquid was obtained before it was shotgunned by Reno. Who promptly collapsed onto the floor with his head between his knees. "Brain freeze....but it works!!" Reno shouted from the ground, letting the feeling slowly fade away.

The man would watch Reno stupidly shotgun the slushie, shaking his head. "...has anyone ever called you an idiot? If not, I'll have GRAY record my voice and play it back to you every day so that you may be reminded that you are, in fact, an idiot." Sub commented as he stared at Reno.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games