Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:03 am
((Good luck with that Alyson XD ))

Conrad wasn't sure what to do with the witch just casually cooing and making herself at home.

"Oh! Sure! Do you know how to make cocktails?" Clara asked. "Oh!! Do you want something to eat?" She grinned. "I could make you something yummy? Hot chips and ice cream? Oooh~~~ A hot fudge sundae~" She drooled and picked up her phone. "Hehe vibrate~ But you and your vamp know heaps about that don'tcha?" She winked watching Conrad blush darkly. "Yo Sis, wassup? Nah I ain't whacked yet. Nah they're awesome! You should check this place out, it's sweet~!" She giggled. "Hey, you better get your butt over here though, the vamps are fuming. . .Well one is. The other just looks like I kicked his puppy. Yeah, yeah I know, I won't make a mess. I'll leave the house untea peaed and frat guys free. . . Yes. . .I won't break anything." She huffed. "I swear, this house will be cleaner than when I arrived. . .just get yo punk butt over here? Okay. Yeah. Bye~" She grinned and hung up.

Conrad just stared at this. . .crazy woman. What the heck had he just witnessed?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:33 am
Alyson looked almost scandalized that Clara had offered to make her something to eat when Clara was the guest here! But of course, after the phone call, she just looked downright distressed. "Please don't wreck my house . . ." she requested rather meekly. Certainly a first, no one who had ever met Alyson could have ever called her 'meek' before. But that phone call had really quite unnerved her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:40 am
"It was one time." Clara said on reflex. "I got stoned and let a bunch of frat guys into the Coven, one time," She huffed. "Like that time I chased a balloon for three miles and had a gps tracker on me for the next six years. . ."

"G. . . .P. . .S?" Conrad asked not familiar with the word.

Clara nodded. "Hey! Do you have Paps blue ribbon?" She asked. "I can make wicked cocktails with that!"

"I think your sister wouldn't like you drunk. . ." Conrad mewed in distress.

"Do you at least have a wii?" Clara asked. "Or am I stuck in the stone age?"

Conrad smirked. "A wii. . .that is something we do have."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:45 am
Alyson felt completely lost in the conversation. "Wh-what's a wii?" she asked, looking rather scandalized, her mind going to only the few definitions of 'wee' she knew of.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:02 am
Clara gasped. "You don't know what a Wii is?!" She cried as if not knowing was a travesty. "Come on!" Food forgotten Clara grabbed the semi phantoms wrist and dragged her to the area in which Conrad had set up the entertainment center. "This!" Clara declared pointing at the small white box that was on a slight angle and lit up blue. "This is a Wii, you play games on it, like baseball and tennis and dancing. There's Yoga and Rock band. It's AWESOME!"

Conrad had followed his face a symbol of befuddlement. He was exhausted just watching Clara rush around. What the heck had Ryan done?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:12 am
"Rock . . . band . . .?" Alyson asked, not sure of what a rock band even was. She had been murdered before the advent of Rock n' Roll and she was extremely confused as to how rocks could possibly make a band. She put that aside right now for an even more pressing matter. "How . . . how do all these things fit into this? Does it open up wider?" she was assuming there was some sort of board game element to it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:14 am
Clara laughed. "Oh wow. . .you really are from the stone age." She teased showing her step by step her turning on and starting up a simple game of tennis. "Now. You hold your controller like this. And watch the screen, it's like watching the ball."

Conrad figured that Clara hadn't been clear enough in her explanation and was expecting that he would have to explain CD's to her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:22 am
Alyson blinked. "A . . . controller? This stick? What's going on? What . . . um . . . what do I do?! How do I hit the ball?! Which one is mine?!" she was extremely overwhelmed with this rush of technology and wound up flailing her arm wildly until . . . "Ah!" the wii controller slipped out of her hand (since someone hadn't told her to use the wrist strap) and plunged itself into the TV. Alyson's eyes were wide . . . "Um . . . did I win?" she asked, unsure of what had just happened. After all, the things on the screen seemed to jump out at her so why couldn't things just go into it? Though . . . the fact that the screen was sparking and . . . the colors were going rather erratic . . . She was starting to get the feeling that that wasn't supposed to happen.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:45 am
Conrad made a wordless noise as he watched in slow motion, the controller head for, and smash into, the tv screen.

Clara burst out laughing. "Ahahahaha!!! WICKED!!!" She cried. "Nah, you didn't. But it's okay I can fix it!" She cooed.

Conrad walked over and explained the whole system properly to Alyson while Clara did her weird thing with the tv. "Hold the controller and put this around your wrist." He began. "Then, I think I you were the blue thingie. So when the ball gets close you swing your arm, holding the controller, and pray you hit the ball."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:48 am
Conrad made a wordless noise as he watched in slow motion, the controller head for, and smash into, the tv screen.

Clara burst out laughing. "Ahahahaha!!! WICKED!!!" She cried. "Nah, you didn't. But it's okay I can fix it!" She cooed.

Conrad walked over and explained the whole system properly to Alyson while Clara did her weird thing with the tv. "Hold the controller and put this around your wrist." He began. "Then, I think I you were the blue thingie. So when the ball gets close you swing your arm, holding the controller, and pray you hit the ball."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:49 am
Alyson blinked. "But . . . what . . .?" she sighed, giving up. "I'm never going to understand today's technology." she muttered, feeling a headache coming on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:50 am
Conrad gave her shoulder a pet. "Hey, Just pretend the blue thing on the screen is you." He said smiling. "You can do it. You figured out how DVD's work."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:54 am
Alyson raised an eyebrow. "This is not a condensed VHS is disk form. This is something . . . something beyond that." she muttered, at least she had had something to go off of in understanding the DVD. For this . . . she was flying blind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:58 am
Conrad nodded. "And you know how CD music works too. Just a smaller record. This. Is just like an interactive movie with music. Well. . .some games are. . . Maybe we should start with yoga. . . All you have to do with that is follow the positions the person on the screen does. . . That should be easier."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:05 am
"They have interactive movies?!" Alyson looked rather panicked at that, and since she was still trying to control her little blue . . . erm . . . was that supposed to be a person? Since she was trying to play the game while carrying on the conversation, her ability to multi-task was being sorely tested.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff