Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:49 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade blushed a tiny bit and pulled her back into his arms. "Them?" He asked frowning a tiny bit. "They were making rude jokes about you. I wasn't happy with what they were saying. I asked them if they'd be joking if it was me making lewd jokes about their girlfriend then left. I'm not one to let anyone talk smack about a girl. Even a human one."

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja giggled a tiny bit as the bed moved about with their movements. His little insult made her hiss a bit. "Meanie." She teased getting out of bed and putting on a sheer nightie know he could still see her but she felt modest enough to walk about. "Come on, I'll show you around my curious Lykae." She purred swishing her hips knowing he'd follow the sway. She knew just how to tease him and entice him to follow her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
γ€Ž D a v e n x M c E n r o e 』
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven's gaze fixated on her voluptuous sway, hands clenching and unclenching with the desire to give it a squeeze for good measure. He followed her close, close enough that she could feel his breath on her neck. Gods, was he never sated with this woman. He slithered his hand around her waist and in a fluid motion had her hands pinned above her head, brushing his lips to hers, softly at first then with a bit more force. He wondered then that if he wasn't immortal if his insatiable desire would be his oblivion. Seemed likely.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Sweet Sonja...

β–ˆ β”‚β–Œβ”‚ β–Œβ‡¨ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ✰ β†˜β†˜β†˜

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:15 pm
β™«β™« Queen of Sound β™«β™«
β™«Clara Marie Desmondβ™«

User Image

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

She grinned slightly as he pulled her back to him and she leaned into him watching the men β€œ I appreciate that, but men like that are usually all bark and no bite. Besides they are humans, immature beings at best. β€œ She said letting her feet float off the sand at the bottom. She sighed softly and laid her head against his chest. β€œ I used to tease men like that all the time, teach them a lesson about playing women. It was entertaining for a time”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:16 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja gave a little gasp and moaned softly. She had meant for him to follow her not pin her to a wall. She blushed softly and smirked. "I thought we were going to explore my house?" She asked in a breathy tone almost as if she were mustering her will to speak. She smiled a tiny bit and kissed him more. "Come on." She said. "You're probably hungry, I've got food in the kitchen. I have it there for the cleaners as part of their payment." She had cleaners look after her home and in some of them she had homeless humans working in a house for their food and board.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:20 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled softly and kissed her hair. "I know. I get bored but they were talking about you. I got angry. Though I realised before I got too angry if I hurt them I'd have to deal with the human police." He mumbled frowning and snuggled her close. "That would be bad. Human cells can't hold Lykae, especially on the full moon." His expression softened a bit as he held her. He hoped that she'd come back to him after the full moon. His hand went to her belly. "Does our baby like being in the water too?" He asked pressing a kiss to her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

Daven stopped at the thought of food. His species could be a bit of a glutton and it had been a while since he'd last ate. He'd essentially been running off adrenaline from and for his female. "Sounds good."

[ooc; Sweet Sonja...

β–ˆ β”‚β–Œβ”‚ β–Œβ‡¨ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ✰ β†˜β†˜β†˜

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:40 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja grinned when she got him with the thought of food. "Come, I'll show you my kitchen." She took his hand and lead him down a few flights of stairs to a large kitchen with state of the art facilities almost like a restaurant Kitchen. "So you've got the vegetable crisper storage over there." She said pointing to the left. "Meat in the cool room over there. Sweets in that fridge there." She explained. ""I'll get out all the utensils while you decide what you want to eat okay?" She asked. moving around the kitchen with ease.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

β†˜ xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx ↙

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

What game was she playing at? He silently wondered as she got real up close and personal. Hell even nipping his neck. When her hand cupped his cheek Adrien couldn't help but lean into it. For some odd reason just feeling her touch made an odd ache disappear. Hell just hearing her voice made him feel at ease. Barely paying attention to what she was saying the male just enjoyed the physical contact. Outside the evidence of just how much he liked it caused the downpour to increase.

"Sorry I left you all by yourself up in this penthouse suite. As for making it up to you . . ." He murmured moving a hand to the back of her neck, gently tugging her up closer to him with their lips barely inches apart. "I think I can think of something I can do to make it up to you"

With that the hybrid gently brushed his lips against hers. A sort of testing the waters kiss. So far so good. With no hints of any wrong feeling sickness he did it a few more times before gently nipping at her plump bottom lip. "Am I going in the right direction?"

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

Daven folded his arms over his chest. "Is my little mate going to cook my breakfast for me, since I've already fed her?" He said with a flash of a sly grin. Did she know how to cook? Had she ever ate normal food? What did it taste like to her? So many questions about her race he still had yet to ask her.

[ooc; Sweet Sonja...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:51 pm
β™«β™« Queen of Sound β™«β™«
β™«Clara Marie Desmondβ™«

User Image

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

She gave a laugh β€œ The pack wouldn’t allow you to stay in jail through the full moon now that they know the dangers.” She said closing her eyes for a moment half floating in the water while he held her β€œ Well the baby isn’t big enough to make their opinion known. Soon it will be though. I think most children like the water. They say babies are born knowing how to swim…I hope ours is. I’ll probably be spending a lot of time in water in the last few months. β€œ She said then briefly considered a water birth. She’d have to research it, might be easier on her and the baby.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:12 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
Β«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor Β»
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Birds and butterflies Ξ΅Ρ—Π·
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett smiled as he leaned into the touch of her hand. She wasn’t sure why but she enjoyed that he did it without realizing it, perhaps he had the same draw to her as she had to him. She tilted her head again hearing the rain pick up, but kept her gaze locked on him. She didn’t want to look away didn’t want to lose this moment unless a better one was going to take it’s place. Scarlett got her wish.

His hand on the back of her neck wasn’t unexpected but the shiver it sent down her spine was, and so was the slight heating of her body. Well it wasn’t entirely unexpected, but she’d hoped it would’ve taken more than just him pulling her closer to set her off. Then again after three days of coveting his body, but being unable to do anything but provide a sponge bath, that likely didn’t help with the sexual tension. Her eyes lit blue and there was nothing she could do to hide it, other than to close them.

The kiss was light, gentle, almost teasing and she returned the kisses, pausing when he nipped at her lower lip to groan softly. β€œ I think ye have a splendid idea” She said before looking up at him, her eyes still glowing blue, and she gave the candy a glance and then tossed it out of her way. She brought up her now free hand to lightly rub over his chest β€œ Guess I should let ye do all the work since ye are makin it up to me after all” She said with a light laugh as she closed the distance to press her lips to his, a gentle but a bit more demanding.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: He's asleep and I'm going stir crazy
OOC: New Outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:20 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja thought about it a moment. "Well. . . I can but the only thing I'm good at is roast beef." She said frowning. "I took cooking lessons but the only part I remember is the roast beef. . . or was it lamb. . . Which one do you season with rosemary?" She frowned looking around.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade was thinking about that too. "I wonder if I could install a salt water pool in my yard." He mumbled absently. "We could go swimming all the time." He cuddled her smiling a bit helping her float. "That would be cool then we wouldn't have to worry about other people."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

β†˜ xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx ↙

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

"So long as I get to make it up to you" He growled kissing her back, teasing her lips to part for him so that he could enter and teasing her tongue into play. The deepened kiss started a deep seated burning from within. As a Lykae she couldn't steal his powers and she seemed to want this just as badly as he did. If the fact she was leaning into him was any indicator now would be the best time to move.

So with his arms free and her hands otherwise occupied with touching his face and chest Adrien reached down and lifted her up by her pert bottom and held her flush against him. Their faces now close to being at the same eye level.

Still kissing the ready to blow Lykae female he carried them both to the large bed, laying her down on her back before he dug around in the nightstand for something they would most definitely need before this went any further. Once he found what he required he closed the drawer and began 'making it up' to the female who nursed him.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

Daven laughed and stood, enveloping her in his arms from behind. "You need not worry yourself, I'm quite capable of preparing my own meals. I was only curious." A pleasure he'd never know, having his mate cook for him. But if food tasted like ash to her she would never know his pleasure of consuming it. A small, negligible set back. He only wished there was something he could do that would make him more palatable to her. Would his blood taste different dependent on what he ate? Sweeter with fruit or richer with meats. Could be worth an experiment.

[ooc; Sweet Sonja...

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:34 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja stood her ground. "No. I'm cooking this meal!" She said pouting with determination. "I will prove to you and who ever else that I can be a good wife now tell me which goddamned herb goes with lamb!" She said. Her eyes went black and she went around the kitchen gathering the food required. "You will eat it and enjoy it no matter how bad it tastes now here, make the gravy." She said looking around. "Now where is that Rosemary?" She sniffed. "Damn it I can't even scent it out with all these weird smells. When did I buy fish?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games