Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:36 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑬тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③0⑨
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 pm
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

Saorise had been lying low these past few weeks, just trying to keep up with her job and earn enough money to finally have some more fun. Though, there was a slight problem with that: she really didn't know hardly anyone. Thus far she had met some of the people who worked with her, then that creepy girl, then there was Etana. He was really the only positive relationship she had, and if things went well she could maybe deepen that relationship, but she hadn't seen him around in a while. She hoped he hadn't come to regret the time they had spent together. Of course, he had hinted that he was a fairly busy man, so maybe he was off on one of his grand adventures, and soon he would be back and they could get together once more? She shook her head to dash the thoughts; what did it matter if he came back to her or not? She was practically immortal, and had seen plenty of lovers die, she was used to the lack of companionship.

Today she was taking the long route to work, just so that she could enjoy the weather. Yes, it was fairly hot and raining, but she kind of liked that. Not so much the heat, but the rain reminded her of the land that she would always consider home, no matter how long she lived in this new land. Rain soaked into her pale pastel green shirt, molding it perfectly to her form, revealing every curve of her body. The shirt was tucked into a plain black short skirt, which seemed to be ambivalent to the rain, as it could not become see through and it was already tight against her. Such attire would bring her more tips at work, and more tips meant more to spend on things she liked. Some might object to her willingness to put herself on display for lecherous individuals, all for a little extra cash, but those people weren't her. Saorise loved her body and felt it would be cruel to keep it all to herself, so she welcomed others to share in it in most ways that they could desire. The fact that she got paid for it was just an added bonus. The weather plus her thickening wallet had put her in a good mood, despite having to work her real job last night. Someone in the next town over had died and was being quite stubborn about the whole affair, so she had to chase him all through out his house until she finally cornered him and summoned out his spirit.
She hated jobs that didn't go well, but it was in the past now and today was a new day! She was bound to do something good today.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Single
      Mood: Happy
          Ooc: I suck at opening posts...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:28 am
                                            Agnes Talbot

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪: Passing pedestrians
                                            ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙: Weak; incapacitated leg
                                            𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Blouse and corset with black pants

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Walking down the street, Anne probably looked like an absolute mess. She had a cane in one hand that looked to hardly help her as she hobbled along. In the other was her phone that she held awkwardly to her ear, her umbrella that was barely being held above her head being propped up in the crook of her armpit. It was only a light drizzle but the woman still refused to get herself wet if she could avoid it. More specifically she didn’t want her phone getting wet while she made arrangements with the college and her classes. After months of being on a trip she was finally back and ready to work, although the call would tell her when she could officially come back in. As soon as that important call was made she was on to the next, this time more personal.

The phone rang for a good while before it was picked up at the last second. “James!” Her voice boomed as she practically burst with her enthusiasm. “Good morning, dear! It’s so good to hear your voice again… It’s been too long, I know, I didn’t intend to stay so long in the Philippines.” She enjoyed her pleasant conversations with her friend, but she was a little too caught up with other things to chat for long. “Sorry, dear, we should catch up tomorrow if we can. I actually called because I wanted to let you know that I’ll be picking lessons back up with Luke next week. If you wouldn’t mind letting him know for me I’d appreciate it. I’ll stop by at a later date and work out a schedule with him, but for now I have other matters to attend to…”

There was a teasing glimmer in her eyes, a curling of her lips in a mischievous smile. “Oh, but I can set some time aside for you if you ever desire to have a private lesson—“ The man was quick and very loud to turn her down and her expression was nothing but bemused. He rambled on with his usual excuses and she rolled her eyes. “James— JAMES, it’s nothing but a jest. Don’t get your bloomers knotted up. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, I must spend the rest of the evening running some errands. Enjoy your day. Goodbye.”

Anne was quick to hang up, now feeling a little less energetic than before. She would be lying if she said it didn’t bother her how vehemently he was to dismiss any of her teasing when it was all meant to be in good fun. She went to put her phone away, but badly misjudged the movement with how distracted she was. The action caused her umbrella to slip from underneath her arm and fall to the ground. “Oh, by the Queen’s grace! Spectacular…” She hurried to slip her phone into her pocket so it wouldn’t get wet before daring to pick it up. However, trying to bend over proved to unbalance her a little too much, and so she decided against picking it up herself. Her gaze shifted to the nearest person walking by, which happened to be a woman in a green blouse.

“Excuse me, dear. Would you mind helping out an old hag?” Anne knew she didn’t look old, but it was her attempt at coming off lighthearted. “I can’t quite reach my umbrella at present.” With a smile she tapped her cane against her leg to draw attention to the fact that there was something wrong with it. “I’d appreciate it greatly, and perhaps I can offer some kind of treat for your aid.” And of course she was not above bribery to convince the woman to pick up the umbrella. She was in a hurry after all— a hurry to go and do nothing but relax.
                                            ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:34 pm

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

She had to admit, she hadn't really been paying much attention, so when she heard someone call in her general direction, she looked around a bit to make sure she was the one being addressed. The green ribbon wrapped several times around her throat, was held by a pin in the shape of a shamrock. Though it looked more decorative, her glancing about showed she had limited movement in her neck. Seeing no one else nearby, she nodded and made her way over. As she knelt down to pick it up, she made her own attempts to come off as amicable. "If ye be old, have ye considered a job modeling? Anti-aging stuff would bleed money for ye." She handed the umbrella over, her hand high enough up to leave plenty of handle for her. "Well, I don' be needing any reward, but if ye be heading to a bar in the near future, I'm not one to turn down a drink, if ye get my drift?" Though how likely was it that someone would be heading out for a drink at this hour? Might signify to her new companion that she was some sort of alcoholic, which would only further the stereotype, but the truth was she was just a heavy drinker and had a hell of a tolerance. She couldn't help but give a slight smirk as she instinctually compared them both: the woman before her spoke rather eloquent British and wore nice albeit old-fashioned garb, whereas Saorise...Saorise was Saorise. Her clothes were a little on the suggestive side, probably, and her manner of speaking was always warm and inviting. Hang if others thought she was too loose, she had more fun in a week than such prudes had in their lifetimes.

"If ye want, I can carry that for ye? I'm heading to work, but I don't need to be there for a long time yet. I could probably walk ye wherever ye wish, within reason of course." If nothing else, Saorise could be interesting company; maybe not always pleasant company to some, but interesting to all. Truth be told, she was sort of interested in hearing this woman's story: how she came to have a bum leg, why she wore a corset just to go out and about, why she was here in general...most anything the woman would like to tell, Saorise would like to listen to. Well, unless she started besmirching Ireland, then there would be a fight. "Beggin' yer pardon, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Saorise. No need to bother with my family name, likely only Saorise round here anyways. Might I find out yours, or will I have to give up my drink for it? Because that is not happening." She wouldn't kill someone for stealing her drink, but there were a number of unsavory acts she would be willing to commit. Maybe she still felt a little bit of entitlement from the old days, or maybe she was just that in love with alcohol, hard to say really.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Single
      Mood: Curious
          Ooc: Sorry that took so long, been out of town.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:53 am
                                            Agnes Talbot

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪: Saorise
                                            ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙: Weak; incapacitated leg
                                            𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Blouse and corset with black pants

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈✾≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

While Anne was waiting for the woman to respond she took the time to take in her appearance. She was a pretty thing, all dolled up in green. Supposedly the rain wasn’t meant to get very heavy, but even so her clothes looked soaked already the way her shirt was clinging so snugly to her form. Considering she had no umbrella, she guessed it was from that. She was envious of that ability to be exposed to the weather, but if she let herself get soaked similarly then she’d be vulnerable to getting sick. She let out a pleased sigh when the umbrella was eventually picked up, accepting it quickly to shield her from the rain once again.

Hearing the woman’s accent as she spoke up was a wonderful surprise. It always made her happy to meet such a variety of people. “Thank you very much, both for helping and the compliment.” Anne chuckled and shook her head. “Unfortunately, I could never have such a career. Mind you, it’s not because I’m too humble. You look far more suited for that line of work than I.” At the mention of visiting a bar, Anne was quick to decide that was exactly what she wanted to do. No better than the present to get pissed drunk. “A drink would do me some good, I think. I’d be delighted to take that offer up now if you have no current plans.

However, it did seem that she was busy after all when she brought up work. Such things couldn’t be helped so it didn’t bother her in the slightest. Anne still held a smile as she said, “What a shame. I do hope we can share a drink some other time then. Most assuredly it will be my treat.” Adjusting her stance with her cane, she took a hobbled step closer to the green-clad woman, holding the umbrella out slightly. “Since you’re offering, would you? I’m more than glad to have some company. I should mention there was no set destination I planned for when I left this morning. Either I was going to the grocery store or just a restaurant, whichever I felt more in the mood for. If you don’t mind me asking, where is it you work?” Maybe she’d just walk with the woman to her job so as not be a burden then be on her unplanned way.

In no time at all the woman was giving quite an introduction. It had her chuckling, agreeing to the sentiment completely. “What a lovely name you have. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Saorise. No, you don’t have to go without a drink. My name is Agnes Talbot, but you may simply call me Anne. I prefer it with friends anyhow.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈✾≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:09 am
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

(Continued from Grocery Store)

The rain pattered softly on the ground, the buildings were as though one was looking through a blueish-grey filtered lens.
Alison was quick to open her umbrella, not wanting any of the droplets to touch her. As the two walked, Alison would occassionally readjust her bracelets.

'Ya know, I have to admit,' Alison spoke up after allowing a few minutes of silence to appreciate the atmosphere. 'I'm still confused why after what happened you'd actually wanna talk to me.' She did a twirl around a puddle and continued on. 'I mean I've had some, like, bad reactions, or whatever, and usually that's the end of it. Never hear from them again, and they avoid me like the plague.' She chuckled as she reminisced the thought. She continued to move playfully in the rain, careful to keep the umbrella over her head. She kept to the right side of the sidewalk in order to avoid any cars splashing the left side as they passed by. The ground was ornate with colors of orange, blue, white, and other lights that reflected off of the wet surface.

'Then you ran outside and said you weren't gonna avoid me...' Alison's voice trailed a bit. Her playful romping stopped. She turned to face Mark as they were walking, keeping the same pace as she walked backwards. Her blue eyes were narrow and piercing, in the overcast blue lighting of the sky and under the umbrella, they almost seemed to glow cyan.

'So, why does shy guy Marky wanna give me a chance? Are you too afraid to tell me to leave you alone?' She smiled devilishly again, her eyes fixated on Mark. 'Or maybe... you think I'm actually a nice person underneath??'

By Bi Blitz

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:09 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Nobody l Activity: Grocery shopping l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

As the two walked down the sidewalk in silence Mark had a moment to reflect on his day so far. He'd only wished to go to the grocery store and then proceed to a local convenience store so that he could buy some more hair bleach and hair dye. Instead now here he was following this girl whom made him cry two weeks prior and he still didn't even know her name. However before he could make a comment she began to speak and Mark perked up a little bit after she admitted that he apparently confused her. It made sense why she was confused honestly. Judging from what she said it seemed like she had a bad habit of rubbing people the wrong way and honestly from their first ever interaction he could attest to that. Honestly had she not apologized like she had at the Arcade he would have dropped his basket and ran from the grocery store like he'd seen the devil himself. Mark would glance up from the wet ground just in time to see her narrowing her gaze onto him which caused Mark to quickly cast his gaze aside to avoid it as usual for him. Honestly him running out to her had been the boldest thing he'd ever done in his life, he didn't want to be scared anymore. But it was so difficult when depression was capable of physically crippling him sometimes. Thankfully though with help he's been receiving as well as some basic medication it wasn't nearly as bad as he was a long time ago. Mark would then finally lift his gaze for a moment but he felt his face heat up just a little bit as he began to squirm a bit under her piercing gaze and that weird smile of hers "I...I mean...I...do...think that...y..you're kinda nice..." Mark shifted his gaze back to the ground as his face grew a bit somber to match the grey of the skies above "You um...you actually...came in and a..apologized and...and you said some...really nice things..." Mark would sigh a little bit "Most...of the people...w..where I used to...live..well..they'd j..just ..." he shook his head a little bit "..follow me and...and mock me...for being l..less of a...a man...f..for not...manning up" he opened up just a little bit to other girl. The fact that she apologized to him for what she said already put her high above the other people who used to bully, tease, and mock him in his old home town "So...I uh...I think you're...alright..." Mark let his gaze turn a bit to the side as a car drove by and splashed a bit of water onto the young man, not that he really cared much at this point. As long as the food didn't get wet it didn't matter "...unless you're...just setting me up..." Mark barely spoke above a whisper. It was during a lull so there was a chance she could have heard it but Mark was past the point of caring honestly. Mark wanted to believe that not everyone was bad, Damen was a pointed example of this. However she had actually apologized for her actions and what was said but it wasn't the first time someone used kind words to make him feel safe, only to ridicule him and tear him down even further.

Fantom Leo XXII

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:24 am
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

When Mark gave his answer, that he believed she was kind of nice, opening up about the ridicule and humiliation he suffered in his past, her eyes had softened.

But when he got to the part where he noted that she could simply be setting him up...
'Hehehe,' Alison started with a giggle. And that giggle rose into laughter. It was a laugh that sounded devious, quite villainous even. But before that laughter could even reach its crescendo--

'AHAHAHA-- OOMPH!!!'

Alison had tripped over a slightly uneven part of the sidewalk. Something anyone could notice walking forward. But as she was walking backwards she had no way of avoiding it. She fell on her a**, reflexively letting go of the umbrella to try to catch herself with her hands. Her groceries spilled as she fell. With the light no longer obscured from her face, the bright red of her embarrassment was a complete one-eighty from the cold, fiendish look just moments ago. And there she was, a self-conscious, shy-looking girl looking up at Mark. She sat there dumbfounded for about two seconds before she started laughing again. But it was not creepy, or dark. It was more sheepish but also lighthearted.

She quickly grabbed the umbrella and her spilled goods, thankfully the bag hadn't ripped. With the umbrella over her again, the shade of red on her face faded away. However, the look of sheer embarrassment didn't leave.

'G-geez, that was stupid of me,' She said finally before she continued to walk with him.

(Continued at Alison's Home)

By Bi Blitz

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:42 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:46 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

To see Aiyana rush off again had Ryan frown. He was going to ask her to stop, that maybe they could exchange number and talk later, but he was too slow and the tan skinned woman was off into the summer rain. His eyes still held a glow for Skye however and he was even able to tell Skye that he's moved into the neighborhood, though talks soon led up to cuddling and talking some more.

Perhaps all of that was why the young latino gave such a warm smile on this somewhat rainy day as he walked alone down the busy streets with a bandage still over his gunshot wound underneath his shirt. Perhaps not the brightest move but he made sure it was covered well and besides that, the doctor was quite impressed with a swiftly his body was recovering. With no clear destination in mind his eyes wondered and questioned if he's been here before; His mind still trying to recover from the amnesia he suffered when he washed up on shore some time ago now.

Company:: No one
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Happy-go-lucky
Condition:: Recovering
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Fantom Leo XXII
Hit me with your best shot~ wink

Quoted to wrap up yesterday

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quoted to wrap up yesterday

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 am
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

Alison was not happy.

She sighed in exasperation as she brushed back the wet hair clinging to her brow. Even though it was only a light drizzle, she had been power-walking, damn near running in fact, into every droplet of rain that was falling. She stopped abruptly at a light, tapping her foot impatiently.

In her hurry, she had completely forgotten that the forecast said on-and-off drizzles. When she ran outside, it was warm enough for her to wear her new outfit. She wasn't expecting to need an umbrella. She knew she was going to get looks, but now with the added addition to the rain she suddenly felt self-conscious.

All of these things, all of these conditions. The rain not being the right weather for her attire, the rain suddenly starting, the fact she had no umbrella to shield herself or her gauntlets from the water, ALL of these were perfectly reasonable situations that would cause her to retreat back to her house, put on some coffee and read one of her many cheesy novels. Normally, this weather, this situation, it was perfect reason enough to just go back and wait it out. Normally. But this was no normal day. This was an exception. She wouldn't go back. She COULDN'T go back. Not after she had come this far.

The light turned and she continued power walking. Today was an exceptional day. And not exceptional in being a great day, no. Exceptional in being a day of exceptions. A day she couldn't ignore, because it couldn't be ignored. And this was why Alison was not happy. More than anything else, the very thing that made today exceptional, the very thing that Alison was willing to risk a wardrobe malfunction from the sweat and rain, this was why Alison was not happy. She was a woman on a mission, and she could not bring herself to listen to rhyme or reason. She had to go, she just HAD TO.

The theater today was showing 'The Days of the Lover's Blacksmith', a movie adaptation of Alison's third favorite manga of all time. It was, like many things she enjoyed, for a particularly niche audience, one that enjoyed romantic one-liners and cliches the same way others could enjoy mindless action films. She absolutely lived for this story, and she had to go see it. The best part about it was that there was no way the tickets would be sold out. The corniness of the series could make someone go blind with cringe it was too strong for anyone with weak cheesy constitution.

Alison pulled her top up again, her increasing speed was making her chest bounce uncontrollably, she shunted that thought out of her head and kept moving, bobbing and weaving now past the slower-moving pedestrians, almost a blond and white blur as she darted to and fro. But as she evaded yet another person, she practically rammed into someone.

'Hey, watch it!' Alison barked angrily at the person before realizing who it was, her expression immediately dissolving from hard to soft. 'Wait a minute, you're that guy, the customer from the store a few weeks back.'

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

To and fro was quite easy for the happy-go-lucky male since he really had nowhere to go, and as the crowd began to part the curiosity of his began to grow. Who, or what, was making the crowd part like the red sea? Indeed Ryan was a little curious until the scene showed itself and a bouncing view had the male blushing up until the woman bumped into him and caused him to move to the side like a beast respecting a lion who was on the prowl for something else; The woman's blond hair giving her justice as she dashed by and almost pushed him to the side until they both realized who was who.

The blonde woman stopped to recall who he was, and as much as Ryan liked others to known his face this was a totally different situation; One which he hoped a cop wouldn't recognize him like the civilian did just in front of him did. "Yeah, that guy is totally me. Speaking of which, hello to you too." She and he had exchanged numbers before but that was more for a professional reason. Ryan hadn't bothered to text the woman to let her know he was alright yet it seemed that fate had different plans in mind; Even if his blushing face had to look away for a moment to not notice the awesome outfit the blonde woman held well together for her figure. "Sooo, where you headed in such a rush? Is there a sale somewhere going on, cuz I could a distraction right about now on my day off."

While Ryan did try to play off the encounter as a normal thing he couldn't help but feel like something bigger was going on. Perhaps it was because he had nothing else to do but he felt their had to be a reason the lady of blonde was rushing through the sea of human bodies, yet her outfit made it hard to talk to her face since her figure seemed to get in the way for the young and hot blooded man who tried talking to her while keeping his own honey gold eyes checking out how fit the blonde woman looked. In fact, Ryan couldn't help himself but question things while also playfully playing with his thick and silky onyx hair as he asked a question. "Oh, how was everything after the incident? I know it kind of dumb of me to shout at the gunman before taking my shot at him but was anyone else hurt?"

Company:: Blonde woman
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Happy-go-lucky
Condition:: Recovering
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Fantom Leo XXII

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games