Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:17 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Quiet; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

If anything, things couldn't get any mentally worse from here - so this was a good sign. The tiny wisp of a smile on her lips showed that much. Maybe now she could go back to being Bree - the Bree that he met all those years ago with the slightest bit of maturity required from growing up and owning a bar. To think, only five years ago she had been a mediocre bartender over at the Midnight Bar; a place popular with their high school's students considering the owner of the bar had let several underage drinks fly on by without a moment's notice. The smile widened a second, remembering often nights of watching familiar students slur their words in order to get a good laugh as an attempt in a joke - only to stumble across themselves and fall back out of their chair and land on the ground with a loud thud. This would elicit a roll of her eyes and a smirk while she continued polishing or serving up another drink. She brought herself back into reality at the squeeze of Finn's arm, his warmth relaying back into her bare ivory skin revealed around save for her underwear and bandages. "Thank y-" She began, widening the smile faintly at his kiss. Sweet...

Her stomach gave an audible grumble and a light pink hue began on her cheeks in embarrassment. She was hungry, that was for sure. She hadn't exactly eaten properly since... Well, since about Monday afternoon. And what day was it? Friday. Friday afternoon to be exact. There had been faint attempts at eating between then and now, but nothing in comparison to a hardy good meal. Even then... The last thing she remembered eating was that chicken sandwich and a milkshake over at Tyrese's house while waiting in the car. She grumbled something, feeling something along the lines of a growl build along her throat. Irritating. She pushed her hands along the counter, gripping the edges and looking up at him. A faint snort exhaled from her mouth in a short giggle, turning her head back and forth while her curls bounced in tow. He was a fool... Not a complete idiot or moron - though he had been acting like one lately - but definitely a fool at times. She cleared her throat, clambering shakily around the wooden island in at a snail's pace to settle upon a bar stool. Finally, the bottom of her thigh bumped against the black chair, sliding her pale ivory skin up and onto the seat. Ugh... It felt good to sit, to not have to constantly be on her feet just to get somewhere. And the food just... Smelled divine.

She heard another gurgle below, glancing down before picking up the knife. The pill would be saved for the middle of the meal, but right now, she needed to actually get food both into her and her baby's system. At this point, she'd practically need any nutrient she could get; considering that obviously the IV hooked to her arm wouldn't have lasted an eternal lifetime - no matter how nice it sounded - which only meant she needed to eat, eat, eat. Their baby needed it and so did she. She plucked the fork off of the counter, mashing it into the top of a potato and stuffing it eagerly against her mouth. Agh... So, so nice to have something solid against her stomach. She begged, pleaded, and bargained with herself to keep the food down below. If she could just do that, then she'd eat at a constant pace no matter what happened; it was just one of those things that she couldn't help but do when upset. Finn knew it - she knew he did. He was relentless about her eating when she got into those moody places. Her head perked at the mention of his name in her head, strings echoing through the air. "...?" A puzzled look crossed her face before it slipped into faint happiness and content. Even if half the time she hadn't the slightest clue what he was singing... She loved hearing his voice and appreciated the sentiment. Another bite fell into her mouth.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:28 pm
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

“Oh! Oh! Oh! I got the perfect song~” he cooed excitedly as he continued to grin over to her, even after he finished his second song. Today, he just felt like serenading her all day long. Forget the other plans he had originally come up with! They could always do them another time. The park would still be standing tomorrow, or the day after. As far as he knew, there weren’t any plans to demolish such a beautiful place from Uptown. Strumming his fingers along the chords rather enthusiastically, his wide spread grin turned into a rather goofy one as he started shaking his hips a little to the sound of the music. Today, if they didn’t get to what he had planned, then it would just be a goof off and spend the day inside together kind of day. They needed more of them anyways. After the massive amount of time they’ve been spending apart, it was almost a requirement! Plus, he was just kind of hoping to get a laugh out of her and help wake her up a bit more. She was never a morning person, even in high school.

Singing out the lyrics, as in tune as he could remember the song to be, his towel covered hips continued to sway; even up to the point that it slipped off him. Dancing around naked, the guitar was now the only thing covering his front from the view of anyone. Turning his back to her, his stuck his hips out a little and shook his butt in her direction, continuing on with the song as if the towel had never slipped in the first place. Closing his golden eyes, half way through the song, he really got into the song, dancing around like a fool, moving the guitar around like he was some kind of rockstar. He was truly milking the ridiculous atmosphere he was creating.

When he was finished, he spread his arms out and finished off his dancing with a few helicopters that usually made her giggle. “Whoo! That was the best one I’ve ever done! Perfect show~” he laughed, setting his guitar down and scooting his way towards her to the point that he was nudging her with his butt. “Riiiiiiight~?” Finn waggled his eyebrows expectantly, a cheeky grin now replacing the goofy one.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:37 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Quiet; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She bit down, chewing and swallowing quicker than she cared to admit. It was just the thought of food that was driving her appetite absolutely insane. If her humanity for her well being hadn't been keeping her down at this exact moment, he would have been seconds to swallowing the pancakes and potatoes down whole; one by one down her throat only to leave it expanded and make her choke. However, she obediently and reluctantly chewed at a quick pace instead, eagerly swallowing the breakfast contents. It wasn't until he began his next song that she even recognized the music, her shoulders instinctively pushing into that shuddering phase. Not quite the same as when she was aroused, but definitely something that sparked them into a natural rhythm, back and forth; one, two, one-and-two over and over. He was lucky he was the object of her affection - any other normal friend would have been discharged from her life in an instant. And even if Finn had been making his way there, he was already attempting to practical impossible of working his way back into that 'togetherness' of their life. She sucked her cheeks in as if to push off that wide smile threatening on her lips. But... All hell broke loose when he dropped his towel.

Her hand clasped up against her lips, smacking her chipmunk-like cheeks in exasperation of the sudden naked body before her, only covered with the base of the guitar as he approached her. She choked out a small, "Fi-!" Before laughing and swallowing down another piece of potato blocking her vocal ways. Quickly her hand darted for the water, eyes focusing down on the pill and grabbing them both to push them down with the other lumps of food. No queasiness yet - so that was a good sign. She slid her toes over the lower bar of the stool, clamping down on them to keep to her perched position. Finally a free laugh broke past, echoing around the kitchen and over the vibrations of his strings that gave off musical notes. Swallowing down several gulps of her water and pill, she set it back on the counter, reaching over to her straining rib to try to cut off the laughter. It hurt physically - but it felt way too good emotionally to pass up. Everything had been absolute torture as of late... And just to have a laugh... Well.

She shook her head, curls brushing back and forth lightly. She had Finn to count on for that. Through thick and thin he had left her smiling - though this time had taken weeks to reach that satisfaction fully. This... This was what made her world go round. She unclasped her hand from her bandages, unable to stop her shaking head as she rested it along his bicep. "You're a dumbass..." She whispered through ending giggles, eyeing her food wearily as if it might disappear into nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:39 pm
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn smiled to himself as he felt her head rest against his arm. At least her laughter was natural and not strained, but he had always seemed to be good at making her laugh. Even without trying. He didn’t know how he did it half the time, but he was just glad he was able to make her smile. He loved seeing her smile and hearing her laugh; they were some of the things about her that he absolutely loved! If she wasn’t doing any of those, then he obviously wasn’t doing his job as her husband. And lately he hadn’t, but that was going to change. He wouldn’t lose her. It wasn’t something he could live through. Turning his head down to kiss the top of her head, he chuckled as he moved himself enough to wrap his arms around her, but make it so that her head could still be resting against his arm. “Awww~ I love you too!” he cooed, before slowly letting her go.

“Okay, so you gotta choice to make Madam,” he began as he leaned against the island and looked at her. Holding up a finger, he gave her a somewhat serious look. “One: we can spend the rest of the day cuddling in bed and just bullshitting. Ooooor, two: We put country music on the mics and shoot some people in the face on multiplayer!” He held up a second finger for the second option, a huge grin spreading across his face. Either option was alright with him, but he’d let her pick, or hell! She could come up with her own idea for the rest of the day if she wanted. He wasn’t opposed to anything she suggested.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:43 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Amused; Thoughtful; A Little Better.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Amazing. Even through the slight fog that covered her frontal mind, she still couldn't help but blush at his naked body. Everything was so chiseled and built up that it made her cheeks flush with a pink hue, sending her thoughts for a full 360 and back to tumble into a scattered process. Slowly she turned it to face away from his waist, settling on the living room past the counter instead. The food was settling nicely, obviously hardly beginning in its digestion, but still enough to make her feel a lot more filling than before. The pill hadn't budged and that was only a cherry on top. Her head rustled against his chest as he leaned back, body swiveling back to face her food. She plucked the fork off of the wooden counter, turning it back and forth in her fingers while listening intently to Finn who stood next to her. Spend the rest of the day in bed... Or multi-player. Well. She definitely had to say she wasn't up for that quite yet. Just the idea of images flashing across the screen suddenly made her feel nauseous and irritated. And again, they had only just finished arguing yesterday. Now it was time to slap some bandages on to the open wounds and slowly let it stitch up on its own with only the help of a needle and thread.

"Well..." Her amethyst gaze scanned over the food, deciding which o the last pieces to pick first; two bites of pancake or three potatoes. Stabbing against the starchy vegetable, she rose it to her mouth and bit down, savoring the bites now that her stomach was welling closer to full rather than empty. "Can we curl in bed with country music...?" For some reason it only reminded her that she needed to do laundry. There was no doubt in her mind that the both of them were quickly running out of clothes - and the sheets themselves had been lain in nothing but dirt, mud, and sex. Probably something for tomorrow or later on in the week, along with groceries. Lots and lots of groceries. She sighed, turning back to face Finn a second and swallow down the rest of her food. A whole meal completely eaten and a smile on her face for the day so far - seemed like things were leaning a bit more in his favor today.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:48 pm
INN EAGAN

Lounging Around ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn straightened slightly, looking at her with a somewhat blank look as he thought about it. Stay in bed and listen to country music? It didn’t seem out of the question, and somehow, he knew she was going to choose the first option. While both sounded appealing, he did like the idea of cuddling up to her a little more than shooting people in the face. One was exciting and fun, while the other was loving and mellow...And honestly, needed. Exhaling through his nose, he shuffled back over to her and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin atop her head. Tilting his head down so he could kiss the top of her head, he exhaled once again against her curls. “Yeah,” he began, his voice in a hushed tone. “Yeah, we can do that. We need to change those bandages anyways don’t we?” He kissed the top of her head one last time before pulling away a little, his rough hands coming up to cup her face lovingly. “Why don’t you grab yourself another plate and I’ll give you door to door service~.” Finn smiled and winked at her. Even if she was full, he'd end up eating the plate of food.

“I’ll be right back. I’m gonna put my guitar away,” he said as he walked out of the kitchen and picked up his guitar from beside the couch. Jogging up the stairs, he climbed the four sets before reaching the attic and walking towards the corner nearest the window in the room, setting his guitar against the wall. Spinning on his heel, he stopped in their room to put on some pants to lounge around in before working his way back down to their kitchen. Coming around the corner of the archway to their kitchen, he spun around it with a grin on his face. “You ready my beautiful Queen~?” he asked with a slight bow in her direction.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:42 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Loved; Quiet; A Little Better.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

As he leaned over to kiss her head, her nostrils flared with the sudden scent overcoming her and off of his skin. She could smell the soap she loved oh so much clearly from the obvious shower he took this morning. And quite frankly, she thought it was the best soap - along with the ones that have the funniest commercials. The remembered images brought yet another small smile to her pink lips as she felt his warm mouth purse against the top of her head. "Mmmhm..." She began with a faint nod, interrupted by the sudden hand stretched across her cheek. Her chin was tilted upwards to make eye contact with his face, purple swirling beneath the chocolate brown that matched that of a Hershey bar in the sunlight. "Okay..." She nodded, curling her cheek back into the palm of his hand to get the last surge of warmth she could before he pulled away. Her eyes lingered on his form, watching him grab his guitar and walk absolutely stark naked up the stairs without a care in the world. Her lips thinned, the corners twitching upwards as she gave the smallest shake of her head. He was definitely a fool all right... And he was a fool to stay with the way he was treating her. She felt as if she had been put on this pedestal for the time being.

Finally she tore herself from the now empty stairs, hands lifting to grip the edge of the counter. Slowly she pushed a leg off of the stool and worked her feet onto the cold wood, her thumb pushing along the plate so she could at least attempt to move the empty dish along with her. A small sigh escaped her nose, making them flare in return as she lifted her head to eye the stove. Mmm... She probably didn't need to eat for a little while, but at least she could tell herself she had that one full plate for the time being. Potatoes sounded better than anything else... And so she piled on the scoops one right after another with a shaking and wobbly arm. Sheez... Everything felt like she was standing on a water bed with absolutely no control of its contents. And she hated it. She didn't like being weak and frail - and these last few days had left her more fragile than a butterfly. The plate slid and ground against the top of the counter as she pushed the edges, the fork clanging and slipping along the edge as she made her way to the corner of the kitchen, careful of her steps. The last thing she needed to do was fall.

Luckily, Finn had seemed to come just as she was ready; now clothed and his boyish grin on his face. She gave a faint smile in return, beginning a curtsy but quickly judging against it. There was no way she'd be able to do it without toppling over and smashing her face on the counter. "Ready...~" She instead croaked, pulling her fingers along the plate and listening to it clack against the counter before she gave up and put it down. Ugh... She couldn't even carry her own damn plate. Awesome. She honestly didn't want to know how weak she looked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Watching her try to pick up her plate, he gave her a sympathetic look as he moved further into the kitchen. “Don’t worry about it,” he told her softly as he reached out to her. Smoothing his fingers along her cheek, he brushed her curls out of the way and rubbed his thumb along her cheek. Once that painkiller kicked in, she wouldn’t feel so frail. At least then she wouldn’t have to worry about being in pain while doing the most mundane activities in the day. It may take a minute, but it was almost worth the wait. With a soft smile, he placed a gentle kiss against her forehead, “I’ll come back and get it for you, but first…” His words trailed off as he bent down and hooked one arm under the back of her knees, while his other arm supported her backside; picking her up bridal style. “Let’s get you settled in bed~.”

Turning on his heel, Finn stalked his way back to the stairs and ascended them with his wife in his arms. Almost like their honeymoon. Mmmm...Yeah, that was possibly the best night of his life. Well, in the way that for the first two nights they didn’t leave their hotel room. A dumb and proud smile spread across his lips as the memory filtered into his mind. The heat, the grinding, the moaning-...If he wasn’t careful, he’d end up with a boner before he even reached the top of the stairs. But he couldn’t deny that was definitely a good time. Blinking and shaking his head, refocusing on what he was doing now, he made it to the top of their stairs without ‘incident’. Carrying her into their room, he gently set her onto the white sheets that covered their bed; their bed still unmade from the sleep the night before. As his arms slid out from under her, he leaned over her, quite purposefully, and grabbed his phone from his nightstand on the other side of the bed. Pulling up Pandora on his phone, he straightened himself a little and set it to a random, generic country station before setting it back down.

“I’ll go get your food. Be right back,” he said as he gave her lips a quick peck. He brushed a few curls from her face before turning to make his way out of the room. Lumbering down the stairs quickly, so as not to keep Bree waiting, he made his way into the kitchen and picked up her plate. Looking down at it, he chuckled to himself. All it was, was potatoes! Well, he supposed he could kind of understand, they were far more hearty than the pancakes and eggs. Licking his lips, he decided on finally making himself a plate as well. Piling on the pancakes, eggs and the rest of the potatoes, he walked to the fridge and grabbed the ketchup. Squirting the liquid tomatoes over his potatoes, he set the bottle aside when he was finished and picked up both their plates. Making his way back up to their room, he set her plate full of potatoes beside her with an amused chuckle. “Your food darling,” he said as he then maneuvered around the bed to settle himself on his side of the bed.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:51 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Loved; Quiet; A Little Better.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She closed her eyes instinctively to his touch, curling her cheek up against his hand quietly like a cat asking him not to stop. But just as quick as it was there, it was gone and she was lifted with a small squeak of surprise. Her eyes widened, glancing down at the wooden floor that she had just been lifted off of. Her heart picked up in her chest and she let out a feeble, tiny reply. "O-Okay..." That was definitely something she could do right now after being on a full stomach. She wouldn't lie, there was absolutely a chance she'd be hungry right away again soon - especially if she fell asleep for a quick nap and came back up again. Everything just felt so... Tender and fragile; it was awful. Is this what constant sick people felt like? It was bad enough when she got a fever, which, luckily had only been a few times within her life. She took pretty good care of herself when it came down to it. Hygienic, nutritious, active, and so on and so forth. She always kept on her feet as much as she could unless she decided to have a lazy day to herself.

Curling her arms inward, she tucked them back against her stomach, resting her temple against his arm and closing her eyes with a relaxed sigh. Her curls bounced to the rhythm of his steps up the staircase, already imagining the hallway and door threshold in her mind as they were happening. She knew this house forward and back.. Could paint a picture no matter how far away they were from it. It had been her dream house with Finn - and she had made it just the way that rang true for the both of them. With a small smile and exhale, she felt herself pressed into the bedding, opening her eyes in time to see him reach over her to the nightstand. A line of goosebumps fired themselves along her arms, shuddering and shivering in place of where she lie. She relaxed, the twinge of a guitar note falling up on her ears and the touch of his lips grazing hers. Nnn... This was much more relaxing. Being able to settle down like this against the bed and not have to worry about clambering around like an awkward monkey on the counters and shelves just to get anywhere. Her feet had practically felt foreign to her in the process.

Hopefully by tomorrow she'd at least have a bit more strength in her system. If not, she'd stay on bed rest - and that was the last thing she wanted; even with a broken rib. Things were coming in to place - and there were several that she had to take care of. She swallowed, closing her eyes a bit and relaxing in her spot as she listened to him rummage around down the stairs. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday she could lounge around and watch the new Steven Universe... Well, Steven Universes that she had missed over the last few weeks. She glanced over at him, the specific dip in the bed recognizable as a heavy object rather than him. "Thank you..." She murmured, deciding to leave it there for now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:52 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

“Of course!” he cooed over the background music. Scooting himself closer to her, he wrapped his unoccupied arm around her. Picking up his fork, he stuffed his face with some potatoes with a contented smile tugging at his lips. His empty stomach was happy with him now. He had never skipped so many meals before in his life! It was just unheard of for him. Everybody knew him to have food almost every second of the day, but what could he say? These last few days have been stressful and emotional. Speaking of...Finn nervously chewed what was left in his mouth before swallowing. “Hey babe…” he began, his eye shifting around the room. “If the private investigator finds my parents, would you come with me to visit, if I decided to go?” He already knew she was stubbornly against it the other night, but some of that could have been because she was in a bad mood to begin with. Slowly his golden eyes shifted to look over at her,nervously awaiting her response.

If she didn’t want to, that was fine. He’d be a little disappointed, but okay with it. He kind of understood her stand on it, they weren’t really his parents. They were just people that gave birth to him and then abandoned him. That was something he knew didn’t sit right with his wife. She was a stubbornly strong believer in family, and you don’t just abandon them; especially someone who’s so dependant on you. A baby can’t take care of themselves and they were callous enough to just leave him. It’s not like he came out with major problems from it, a few, but they weren’t severe. Still, he did understand her stance on it. And even though, he didn’t know when, or if the P.I. would find them, it was something that should be discussed for if the possibility came. Maybe, even if his parents were dead, he could find grandparents or something to find out why they did what they did. He didn’t know. He just needed the closure before he felt he could be an effective father. He wanted to do his best with their child, and if he had so much family baggage then it just felt like he’d screw up. That was all it was.

He knew he wasn’t alone and had Bree, plus her parents to help him learn how to be a father, but on those days where he was the only one watching their child...Of course he didn’t think he’d do anything that could get it killed, but what if he freaked out and some kind of crazy meltdown? Had some kind of panic attack, or got so angry and frustrated from the constant crying that he began to understand why his own parents gave him up. He didn’t plan on leaving, that was true, but you get crazy thoughts when pushed the the edge. Sighing softly, Finn set his unfinished plate on his nightstand and unwrapped himself from around her. Scooting further down on the bed, he rested his head on her lap, turning to look up at her and curling his legs so he wasn’t hanging off the bed. With Finn's pillow now unoccupied, Dime padded into the room, jumped onto the bed and took over the honey brunette's pillow.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Quiet; Thoughtful; Bitter.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Her eyes shifted over to him at the call of her loved name on his lips. "...?" Her mind expanded, opening up to what he could possibly ask from the day before or over the last few events. However, it was only the last thing on her mind that she had hardly wanted to hear out of his mouth. Not that she didn't want to talk about it... But it wasn't exactly something she liked thinking about. Not when they had their own child on their way with a non broken family; no offense to him. It just didn't make any sense to her. He constantly went on about how they wouldn't make the slightest difference in his life since they had nothing to do with his upbringing - yet made it sound like he wouldn't be able to take care of their own kid, someone completely different, without absolutely knowing who they were. She pursed her lips, hardly catching the end fragment of the sentence before it began running through her mind completely. Eugh... This was certainly something she hoped to avoid for a few more days considering everything they had been through. With a small sigh, she opened her mouth to speak, still lying back in place along his arm. "I'll have to think about it..."

It wasn't that she didn't want to be there for him - but it was likely that she probably couldn't be there for him. If it took as long as she was imagining it would, then she'd more than likely be on bed rest at that point and need him there. And then what? He would be off on some 'self discovery' journey while she was stuck in bed, having to climb around like a monkey again on every nook and cranny to get around. Awesome. Reaching up, she ran a hand through her bangs, remembering exactly what she had told him the night before.

If you feel like you’re going to up and leave- And don’t even tell me you haven’t thought about it. Then you need to get up and find yourself right now. If you feel like you have some sort of sense of abandonment in your system even though they had absolutely nothing to do with your upbringing - then you better get it out of your system right now and do what you have to do, Finn. Because I won’t be here when it happens.

She inhaled slowly. It wasn't, again, as if she expected him to leave - she never thought he would in the first place. And with his biological parents, she had backed off just as he had made clear to her any time she brought the subject up. Sure, it was touchy for him... But they were becoming a mom and dad and it needed to be talked about. She just didn't expect... This. It wasn't a biological to become a bad parent like the ones before. It was how you were raised and taught, how you saw yourself and carried yourself mentally. She felt his arms come loose before she saw them, his head instantly plopping down into her lap as she stared down at him with her thoughtful glance. She didn't mind if he was going to do it... But why he had chosen when she was pregnant, she would never know. In the last five years of knowing him and now he was choosing to do this. She sighed again, her hand absent mindedly playing with the edges of his hair, fumbling to the base before pulling out slowly, almost soothingly as both a mental relaxation to him and a distraction to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:27 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saturday Work ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

Grumbling and groaning, Finn rolled over in the bed. The sound of the alarm blaring from his phone made him want to throw it across the room. Why was his alarm even on right now? He didn’t have to go to work if he didn’t want to. And he didn’t want to! Slowly, begrudgingly, rolling over to face his phone, he slammed his hand down on it and dragged it to the bed. Exhaling through his nose, he cracked open one eye to stare at the blazing screen. UGH! It burned! With a low groan, he turned off the alarm and set his phone back onto the nightstand. He supposed he needed to at least check in on the store to make sure it didn’t burn down or something. Leaving an employee in charge, after only working there at least a day, wasn’t the best idea, but some things were priority; like making sure his wife was happy and he still had a place to live. Perhaps this time Bree could come with him. She probably needed to check on the bar anyways, and this way, they could see each other off and she could take some candy for the road. Maybe. He’d have to ask of course.

Finally working himself into a sitting position, Finn rubbed his eyes with the heels of his palms until the world came into focus. Slumping over a little as he sat on the bed, he stared tiredly at a space of nothing for what seemed like eternity until he blinked the world back into focus. Puffing out his cheeks as he exhaled a large breath, he slowly pushed the blankets away and got up from the comfort of his bed. Lumbering to the bathroom, he started a shower and stripped himself of his pajamas. Tossing the flimsy clothing aside, he stepped in under the waterfall and combed his fingers through his hair to allow the water to soak it. Scrubbing his body down, he washed his hair, washed his face and turned off the shower. Grabbing a towel, he dried himself off before wrapping it around his hips and walking back out into the bedroom. Moving to the dresser for a pair of pants and a shirt, he jumped into them before walking to the closet for a jacket.

Leaning over the bed, Finn lowered his upper body towards Bree and placed a loving kiss upon her lips. “Come on baby, get up. I’m gonna go to work this morning and make sure my employee didn’t screw up the store too bad. You can come with me to get more candy and then I can take you to work if you want,” he stated softly as he pulled his lips away. Smiling to her, whether she saw it or not, he straightened himself back up and flopped down on the edge of the bed so he could put on his shoes. Before they left, he’d make her something quick to eat if she wanted. Or they could even grab lunch before heading to work; he didn’t mind. It was whatever she wanted to do. Although a big, fat, juicy burger didn’t sound too out of the question to him. Well, he knew what he’d have for lunch!

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:36 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Silk Feels Nice..Feeling: Groggy; Sleepy.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Bree, for once, hadn't budged at the sound of Finn's alarm. The pregnant brunette remained curled on the other side of the bed, arms tucked beneath her chest and balled on their own. Her head hung to the side of the pillow, nose just pressed out enough so as she could breathe without fabric constantly warming and heating up the air that exhaled from her nostrils or partially parted lips. A small groan pushed itself from the confines of her throat, eyelashes fluttering in place to show her eyes moving around in a dreamy state behind their lids. To hell with getting up. Her body would refuse to do so, her legs stretching out beneath the purple silk nightgown chosen from last night. It felt nice against her skin, sliding along her ivory tones that remained shadowed beneath their jagged striped comforter. Mmh... There was a faint shift in the bed, making her groan once again to bring her a little out of her deepened dreams - whatever they were, they were vivid, bright, and hopeful. She clamped her fingers a little tighter along the sheets, balling them up in her fist before letting go. Too sweet to end; until she felt a small presence on her lips bring her from the abyss.

Her eyelids fluttered open, focusing in on the honey brunette leaning down ahead of her. Mmh...? What was he saying...? Work? Something about work... She pushed the blanket back gently, pulling it up and off of her arms and pushing into the mattress with one hand to lift her body completely up from her lying position. Once sitting, she rubbed at her sleep ridden eyes, squeezing them shut tightly and tiredly placing one hand onto the dip between her legs where they comforter still settled. Work... That's right. She owned a bar and had failed to make an appearance in... God, what was it, almost two and a half weeks now? Awesome. Pushing her curls gently away from her cheeks and forehead, she looked over to Finn. Work... Sometimes she just wanted to close the entire city down for a week and freeze time to let them do whatever the hell they wanted to do. If that meant they would lose a bit of money, so be it, but this whole... 'Being an adult' crap was becoming irritating. She pushed her pointer finger into the corner of her eye, itching slowly and blinking her bright eyes open completely.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saturday Work ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

Looking over his shoulder as he was slipping on his shoes, he snickered to himself. It was always amusing to watch her wake up in the morning. She was like a child being forced to go to school. “I swear, the only way to wake you up properly in the morning is to offer morning sex,” he joked lightheartedly. He wouldn’t mind it considering it wasn’t inconceivable that he woke up with morning wood. In fact, it probably happened more often than was normal. Either way, he didn’t care; sex with his beautiful wife, was sex with his beautiful wife. Who was he to turn down such a thing? He loved his wife, her skin, her touches and her moans. Oh god, if he thought about it too much he’d give himself a stiffy now. His golden eyes slowly drifted upwards. Could he proposition her for such a thing? He still had time before she’d be up and ready to go...He might be able to get away with it.

Dropping his other shoe, he shifted and turned around on the bed so he was facing her and balanced himself on his knees. Leaning forward, he smile to her sleepy form and pressed his lips against her collarbone, peppering soft kisses along her ivory skin and moving up to her neck. Yeah, they had time and he could always put his clothes back on. A hand came up to slip a finger under one of the purple straps of her nightgown and slowly pulled it down off her shoulder. Who cared about him being late? It was a crappy day again, there was time to play around. Right?

oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games