Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:34 am
-o0DNA0o-

If she had her eyes open yet, Lemnear would have had a shocked look upon it as she "feeds".

Mai smiled and said to Lemnear, "Don't you feel bad about your dad. He is always like this. And you do know that you can use your psychic abilities to speak to us. Makes it easier. Your brother Benedict seems to understand."

Benedict was enjoying his meal, though he did want what Lemnear had. He said through his mind, "Me want what sis has." He pointed to the bottle.

Mai sighed knowing that Andy wouldn't be back for a while. Then she said through her mind, "Once I can get up, or when Rock gets back here, I will get you a bottle of this, okay, Benedict?"

Benedict smiled showing his sister the ropes in how to communicate telepathically.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:46 am
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

If she had her eyes open yet, Lemnear would have had a shocked look upon it as she "feeds".

Mai smiled and said to Lemnear, "Don't you feel bad about your dad. He is always like this. And you do know that you can use your psychic abilities to speak to us. Makes it easier. Your brother Benedict seems to understand."

Benedict was enjoying his meal, though he did want what Lemnear had. He said through his mind, "Me want what sis has." He pointed to the bottle.

Mai sighed knowing that Andy wouldn't be back for a while. Then she said through her mind, "Once I can get up, or when Rock gets back here, I will get you a bottle of this, okay, Benedict?"

Benedict smiled showing his sister the ropes in how to communicate telepathically.

Lemnear's eyes would just narrow at her brother if they were opened. "Thankies bro.", She replied before finishing what is left of her "food'. Noticing that her daddy nor the Loud-Mouth haven't return with her brother's own bottle, Lemnear starting thinking and remembering what her daddy did before using her "abilities" to 'make' herself and bro some more 'feeding bottles".

(( O_O;;; I just had a flashback about "Escape to Witch Mountain" . ))  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:55 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

Lemnear's eyes would just narrow at her brother if they were opened. "Thankies bro.", She replied before finishing what is left of her "food'. Noticing that her daddy nor the Loud-Mouth haven't return with her brother's own bottle, Lemnear starting thinking and remembering what her daddy did before using her "abilities" to 'make' herself and bro some more 'feeding bottles".

Benedict laughed before falling asleep and dumping in his diaper. Rock, having finished the prep for the wedding later had decided to make a bottle of the same stuff for his cousin as what Andy had made for Lemnear.

He put turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, carrots, and stuffing into the blender nearby and then put it all in a bottle. He then gave the bottle to Mai and said, "Here you are. Just in case the little guy gets hungry."

"So, where is Jinxi?" Mai asked, "Shouldn't she be like following you around?"

"I think she is downstairs eating, actually."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:02 am
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

Benedict laughed before falling asleep and dumping in his diaper. Rock, having finished the prep for the wedding later had decided to make a bottle of the same stuff for his cousin as what Andy had made for Lemnear.

He put turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, carrots, and stuffing into the blender nearby and then put it all in a bottle. He then gave the bottle to Mai and said, "Here you are. Just in case the little guy gets hungry."

UU; Lemnear then realized something... O_O; "Mamma... I think bro just went and I need to go too.". sweatdrop  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:26 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

UU; Lemnear then realized something... O_O; "Mamma... I think bro just went and I need to go too.". sweatdrop

Mai laughed, then she headed on over to the bathroom in Terry's room and said, "Okay, Lemnear, dump away. I will hold ya so you don't fall."

She thought in her mind, "This is the best way to potty train them early. It's a good thing I paid attention to how Dee trained her pokemon and how she trained her little ones."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:46 pm
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi were indeed eating, thinking that Rock was still with Mai. When Andy brought the baby downstairs, they cheered along with the rest of the company. When Rock didn't appear soon afterward, Jinxi turned to Trixi and said, "I wonder where Rock is. I'm going to finish this plate and then go look for him."

Trixi nodded at where Andy was disappearing into the kitchen for another blender-bottle. "Hungry baby? Twins?"

Jinxi shrugged with a nod, thinking either alternative explanation seemed as reasonable as the other. If twins, then perhaps Rock was still busy helping with Mai. She asked Andy as he strode by them to take the bottle back to Mai, "Everything ok? Why two bottles?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:40 am
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

Mai laughed, then she headed on over to the bathroom in Terry's room and said, "Okay, Lemnear, dump away. I will hold ya so you don't fall."

She thought in her mind, "This is the best way to potty train them early. It's a good thing I paid attention to how Dee trained her pokemon and how she trained her little ones."

Lemnear did her 'business' and now wonders what happens next?..... Watching with her mind and remembering.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:11 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi were indeed eating, thinking that Rock was still with Mai. When Andy brought the baby downstairs, they cheered along with the rest of the company. When Rock didn't appear soon afterward, Jinxi turned to Trixi and said, "I wonder where Rock is. I'm going to finish this plate and then go look for him."

Trixi nodded at where Andy was disappearing into the kitchen for another blender-bottle. "Hungry baby? Twins?"

Jinxi shrugged with a nod, thinking either alternative explanation seemed as reasonable as the other. If twins, then perhaps Rock was still busy helping with Mai. She asked Andy as he strode by them to take the bottle back to Mai, "Everything ok? Why two bottles?"

"Everything is fine," Andy replied, "And yes, Trixi, Mai had twins. Rock is currently upstairs with them. I think he was getting ready for the wedding with you later. Perhaps you should go find him."  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:49 pm
BogardAndy
"Everything is fine," Andy replied, "And yes, Trixi, Mai had twins. Rock is currently upstairs with them. I think he was getting ready for the wedding with you later. Perhaps you should go find him."

Jinxi asked, "Where is he exactly? This is a big place!"

Meanwhile Trixi was bouncing in her seat singing, "A wedding! A party! A celebration! Hooray!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:38 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

Lemnear did her 'business' and now wonders what happens next?..... Watching with her mind and remembering.

Mai took some cleansing wipes and wiped Lemnear's bum before putting Lemnear into a clean diaper.

Meanwhile, Rock caught up with Jinxi and Trixi giving Jinxi a quick kiss. "I was doing some prep for the wedding after dinner. Mai knows about it and I made everyone's outfit."

Presenting Trixi with her blue one, Rock asked, "See if that fits ya, Trixi. It should, but I wanna make sure. And Jinxi, Mai is in Andy's room if you would like to try on your wedding gown."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:31 pm
empress dee
Meanwhile, Rock caught up with Jinxi and Trixi giving Jinxi a quick kiss. "I was doing some prep for the wedding after dinner. Mai knows about it and I made everyone's outfit."

Presenting Trixi with her blue one, Rock asked, "See if that fits ya, Trixi. It should, but I wanna make sure. And Jinxi, Mai is in Andy's room if you would like to try on your wedding gown."

"Oooh pretty!" Trixi exclaimed over the blue gown. Then she took it to her room to change, clearly excited.

Jinxi kissed Rock back just as quickly before nodding and heading for Andy's room. When she got there, she couldn't resist a quick visit with Mai and her twins before turning her attention to the lovely wedding gown.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:17 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Oooh pretty!" Trixi exclaimed over the blue gown. Then she took it to her room to change, clearly excited.

Jinxi kissed Rock back just as quickly before nodding and heading for Andy's room. When she got there, she couldn't resist a quick visit with Mai and her twins before turning her attention to the lovely wedding gown.

Mai was just changing Benedict's diaper when Jinxi showed. After tossing the dirty diaper down the trash chute, Mai then washed her hands in the bathroom across the hall before handing Jinxi the gown. The gown was made from white silk and diamonds. Clearly Rock had done a really good job on the gown, though there was no doubt that Trixi's one looked better.

Mai then had an idea. She asked Jinxi, "Would you like me to do your hair so that it makes up for the second rate gown? I mean, Rock did put a lot of effort into the gown, though I have seen better work from him. This wedding has him all excited, which was the reason why it didn't turn out as well. But, with the perfect hair do, you will be the best looking one there."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:43 pm
Enter an unkempt man with no business being in such a classy establishment. Maui eerily trudges through the doorway, face covered with sweat and tears, dragging his stained and tattered drabs across the floor. After dragging himself for what felt like miles, he turns toward his kind hosts.

"Am I too late for the time of love once more?" he exclaims. "Has the time for nuptial celebration come and passed? When it comes to matters of the heart, it seems I am always too late. Life moves too quickly for me to ever catch up. I'll never be able to reclaim what I once had..."

The foolish drunkard buckles with tears rolling down his wan face. It could not have been more than a couple of weeks since he had amassed all the courage in the world to wager his honor on one final gambit to win over the love of his life; Mademoiselle Meamor had unfortunately turned her nose up at Sir Maui, and thus his spiraling fall from joyful hope to sullen depression had begun.

"I grow weary my matrons. Might I trouble you for a pint of ale to wash away my troubles?"

Maui fumbles around the mansion as he attempts to take a seat. It is clear he has had far too much to drink and is in no condition to even stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:53 am
maui boy no ka oi
Enter an unkempt man with no business being in such a classy establishment. Maui eerily trudges through the doorway, face covered with sweat and tears, dragging his stained and tattered drabs across the floor. After dragging himself for what felt like miles, he turns toward his kind hosts.

"Am I too late for the time of love once more?" he exclaims. "Has the time for nuptial celebration come and passed? When it comes to matters of the heart, it seems I am always too late. Life moves too quickly for me to ever catch up. I'll never be able to reclaim what I once had..."

The foolish drunkard buckles with tears rolling down his wan face. It could not have been more than a couple of weeks since he had amassed all the courage in the world to wager his honor on one final gambit to win over the love of his life; Mademoiselle Meamor had unfortunately turned her nose up at Sir Maui, and thus his spiraling fall from joyful hope to sullen depression had begun.

"I grow weary my matrons. Might I trouble you for a pint of ale to wash away my troubles?"

Maui fumbles around the mansion as he attempts to take a seat. It is clear he has had far too much to drink and is in no condition to even stand.

(I knew you'd be good. This is awesome!)

Dee had come in just to head to the bathroom on the main floor when she saw Sir Maui. She caught him in time and replied to his question, "Wow, Sasuke must have sent for you because Rock hasn't even sent out other invites. So, you are in luck to see his wedding this evening. I recognize you too. Maui, I see you've already dunked your head into the spiked punch bowl figuratively speaking. Come, let me help you outside where everyone else is. Oh, and Merry Christmas."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:43 am
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi

(I knew you'd be good. This is awesome!)

Dee had come in just to head to the bathroom on the main floor when she saw Sir Maui. She caught him in time and replied to his question, "Wow, Sasuke must have sent for you because Rock hasn't even sent out other invites. So, you are in luck to see his wedding this evening. I recognize you too. Maui, I see you've already dunked your head into the spiked punch bowl figuratively speaking. Come, let me help you outside where everyone else is. Oh, and Merry Christmas."
(Trying to use romanticized events from my real life as inspiration for these posts lol. They'll only be as interesting as my life is.)

In a daze, Maui follows Dee outside to join the festivities.

"I see the party has yet to start. How about some music to pass the time?"

Maui pulls out a piccolo and proceeds to play a mournful elegy of lament over the love that has evaded him. The sorrow in his heart pours through the bore holes of the piccolo and fill the air with notes which bear the weight of all the suffering in the world. After the melody concludes, he approaches the groom to be.

"Rock, I am happy for you on this, your most cherished day of matrimony. Still, I can't help but envy you for the love you have acquired. I am still left in the dust here with nary a soul to even acknowledge my existence. All that I've given, all that I've lost, all of the pain I've gone through to find love has meant nothing. The seeds of compassion that I've sown, the nourishing sunlight of joy that I've shared with this beautiful field called Meamor has resulted in barren crops. Why must I, of all people, suffer when all those around me rejoice?"

In complete disregard for the merriment of the event, Maui takes yet another swig from his flask.

"I wasn't always like this you know." he whispers as he turns away from the crowd. "I was once loved by a most wondrous person. Her name was Josephine. I'd thought all was perfect and that nothing could tear us apart until one day, the cosmos decided to take her back. She ascended to the stars and became a nebula to provide shelter and protection to the lost, wandering astral beings..." Maui finishes off the remainder of his flask and continues, "She had a choice you know. She had a choice as to whether she would stay by my side and live with me forever or live eternally apart from me among the stars in the sky. She chose to leave me. It seems I am never good enough for anyone to love me. I, the most famed swordsman throughout all my land cannot prevent the ones I love from leaving me."

Hidden away from the crowd, more tears fill Maui's eyes as he curses himself internally, *Why do I continue to live? Why do I still exist? Every waking moment is pain without her at my side. I just want it all to end.* As he wipes the tears from his eyes, he turns around once more to awkwardly face the crowd.

"Sorry for the waterworks. There's just a lot going through my mind right now. So what are we all doing here now?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games