Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:41 am

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
Main
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Angel had spent the entire day asleep in a tree. It was almost amazing that he could sleep for so long, and in such a strange place. but for the male model, it was normal. When he had nowhere to go and nobody to see, he slept. There was nothing else he could do. Or anything else he wanted to do, really. Except eat. Some voices below his tree finally caused Angel to stir. His mis-matched eyes slowly fluttered open and he just stared up at the sky for a while, taking in the changes of his surroundings. It was now dark and he was still in the tree. The silver haired male sat up and stretched lazily, stifling a yawn. He was starving now, and was hoping to find somewhere he could eat. As he attempted to climb down from the tree, Angel slipped and fell, landing in a heap on the ground. He just lay like that for some time, unmoving. Eventually, he reopened his eyes and sat up, wincing once he had realized that the palm of his hand was cut. Ignoring the injury, he untangled his chain and stood, dusting himself off. He seemed utterly oblivious to the two others near him, until he straightened and just stared at them.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

Delicious Lunatique

Lyeisander
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:28 am

User Image
C R E V A N ☯ 九尾狐

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

She will hide all you wish to see about her sweet soul.
Like breathing and living in a masquerade ball, you will fall in love with who she is beneath her mask.
And somewhere in the night, be her mask and watch her soul because even with a mask, her eyes gives her away.'

User Image

For some strange reason, she had managed to push his buttons with her mere words. Trusting face? The fox raised one of his eyebrows, his once hearty demeanor had disappeared and was instead replaced with a stern expression. He pulled away from her and crossed his arms and legs on the park bench as he stared off into the far distance. Hey way of thinking is naive. Far too naive. "Oh, no. That, there, is very dangerous. There's nothing in this world that's 'trusting'. Sure, I suppose that's great in certain ways but it can also be the one thing that leads you to your.. doom or whatever you want to call it." assuming that the girl's Japanese judging by her accent, he decided to carry on their conversation in his native tongue. "A trusting face is the last thing you'd be saying once you've been around long enough to witness what humans are like. Why do you think certain crimes are still happening nowadays? Simply because there are others who share the same thoughts as you. Why do you think the ones with the 'trusting faces' are the least suspected ones? It's only after the cards are revealed that people only came to realize that the culprit was none other than the one who possesses a 'trusting face'. When the time comes, how many more victims have fallen to his hands? How many more? Look around you. There's hardly anyone in sight and I could easily take advantage of you if I wanted to. I'm not trying to discriminate against women but when it comes to strength wise, men have the better advantage. Sure, you could hit a weak spot and escape if you're lucky enough but what is you didn't? What if luck wasn't on your side." he breathed a defeated sigh, surprised that he, who had planned on relaxing and watching the fireworks ended up lecturing someone in the park. Perhaps he saw his sister in her, that's why. Vixen, too has been down lately. Quite a while, to be precise. It's always those types of moments that leave women far more vulnerable than they already are. Crevan couldn't help but worry about her, too. "I deeply apologize if I came off a little harsh. These types of things happen before my eyes a little too much for me to turn a blind eye to what you had said earlier." he stood up and made his way to the balustrade. He fell silent, unwilling to speak for the moment as he tried ever so desperately to collect himself after the small.. outburst(?) His ears perked up at the sound of leaves rustling. The wind wasn't strong enough to cause such noises and he finds it quite strange. He cast a glance to a nearby tree, seemingly where the noise is coming from and managed to catch a glimpse of a white haired male just seconds before he came crashing to the ground. Crevan wouldn't pay much attention but noticing how he wasn't moving, a sense of worry soon started to build up inside him. He walked over and bent down in attempt to wake the man he assumed was unconscious but instead, he was looking straight into his heterochromia irises. Crevan backed away as he stood up and dusted himself off. After that, he seemed to just stare at them for no apparent reason. Just blatantly staring. "Hm. You alright, there?' He noticed the slight change in his expression after the man applied pressure to his hand. Perhaps he had injured himself. Crevan held his hand out and parted his lips to speak but had decided to take his hand instead. He held it for a good couple of seconds before he released his grip, the faint glow that was emitted disappeared just as quick. He was pushing his limit for using his abilities other than the ones Inari allowed him to use but he supposed this could be an exception. How could he turn a blind eye to those in need, anyway. "Good evening. Name's Crevan. Pleasure to.. meet you, I suppose?" he introduced himself, then turned his attention back towards the girl from earlier. "..and I believe I haven't quite gotten your name either?" he chuckled.

I Feel: (( Amused ))
I Have: (( $1000 ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Display Picture ))
Who's With Me: (( ?? ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:37 am

User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo laughed at the lecture she had gotten. With all the years of torment she had endured, years of abuse and humilitation, being afraid of a man was the last thing on the girl's mind. Standing up she held her kitten in her arms as she gave the male a broken smile. "When you've only been around cruel people as much as I have, you can easily detect deception. I knew from the start you were different because of your smile. It was genuine. No male has ever been kind to someone like me. And my name is Ringo."

Theme: Little Monster

Outfit: x
Money: 970.00
Profile:
Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:06 am

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
Main

Angel watched curiously as the light haired, foxy stranger took his hand. He was a little suspicious of his actions, but let it pass, knowing that if he tried anything, he was able to defend himself. The model tilted his head to the side when he felt an odd tingling sensation in his hand. When he withdrew his hand from the other's grasp, it was fully healed. It seemed like he wasn't the only one with odd abilities. Suddenly a large smile dawned on his features, lighting up his face. "My name is Angel. Angel Lionis. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintances." He responded automatically, predicting that neither of the two strangers before him knew of his modeling status. It was refreshing. Suddenly the male sneezed. A small feather had landed on his nose. As miraculous as that sounded, it was a common occurrence for Angel. It seemed that when one was allergic to something, one always seemed to come into contact with it on a regular basis. "Do either of you happen to have the time?" He asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes. He sniffed the air slightly and could have sworn that he felt fish somewhere near by. The thought of food made his stomach growl.

Delicious Lunatique

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 am

User Image
C R E V A N ☯ 九尾狐

Like breathing and living in a masquerade ball, you will fall in love with who she is beneath her mask.
And somewhere in the night, be her mask and watch her soul because even with a mask, her eyes gives her away.'

User Image

Crevan eyed the girl and breathed a sigh for the nth time today, then reached out and gave her a small pat on the head. He eventually smiled upon hearing his words and colour soon returned to his golden irises. The fox had decided not to pursue this subject any further for it was quite an unpleasant experience for both him and the girl. "Ringo, hm? It suits you." he stated as he retracted his hands. He had originally planned on making his moves on her but judging by how broken she appeared to be, he decided otherwise. The white haired male soon caught his attention after he proceeds to introduce himself. With that, the fox decided to let his guard down, allowing his tails to gently sway behind him. Offering an equally light hearted smile, Crevan nodded his head and extended his arm, expecting Angel to do the same. "So. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he playfully asked. The fox always had a strange way with words. Crevan's ears perked upwards and pointed in the direction of the strange sound, only to realize it was in fact Angel's stomach grumbling. He pursed his lips and stifled his upcoming laughter. He supposed Vixen would be fine and knowing that both Zara and Alexander were nearby, a weight had been lifted off his shoulder. He supposed she can wait. For now. He turned his head towards Ringo, "Why don't we get something to eat. We can enjoy the fireworks at the same time. What do you say? I haven't quite eaten dinner, yet." he asked. If he had known that it was New Years today, he would have come the next day instead. It was this particular day that the offerings at the shrine would double the amount. It was exactly the same as having a luxurious feast.

Who's With Me: (( Ringo, Angel ))

OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:51 am

User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo noticed her sleeping kitten and figured it was time to go home. Looking back over to the two males, at Crevan in particular, the brunette would smile, thankful for the offer though she wasn't up for going out. "Thank you but I think I'll just go home. It's late and I rather not keep Tora out all night. It was nice talking to you Crevan." She waived a goodbye and turned on her heel, heading down the walkway through the park that would take her to her home. Despite her tiny frame, she was not afraid of walking alone at night.

Theme: Little Monster

Outfit: x
Money: 970.00
Profile:
Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:18 pm

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
Main

Angel chuckled at the fox's words. "No, it didn't. Because I was falling for you~" He countered, a smile still curving his lips. He awkwardly stuck out his hand, unsure of what to do with it since he had never been required to do anything like this before. His eyes lowered to stare at the other's hand, still as clueless as ever. His eyes began to take on feline aspects as Angel unconsciously used his ability to heighten his senses, allowing him to smell exactly where the scent of fish was being emitted. One could just imagine the cat's ears and tail on his person, with the hopeful expression he gave. "Food..." He grabbed ahold of Crevan's hand, pulling him closer and pointing in the general direction of the seafood. "That way~" The model frowned slightly when the girl spoke of leaving, and actually left. He would have liked for her to stay a little longer. Maybe if she had, they could have become friends? He had very few to begin with.

Delicious Lunatique

Lyeisander
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:08 am

User Image
C R E V A N ☯ 九尾狐

User Image

Confused as to why Angel held out his hand in midair without doing anything, he took the lead and shook his hand instead. A devious smile stretched across his face upon hearing Angel's reply. Much to his surprise, the man threw him off guard with his witty comeback. His expression fell a little after hearing her reply and hesitated for quite a while if he should let Ringo walk home alone but then again, he was sure that Soleil is a fairly safe area. Also, he doubts he has the will to reject Angel's request for food especially after Angel grabbed ahold of his hand and pleaded. "Alright, alright. You'll get your food soon enough. Unless this is some sort of seduction play.. then that's quite a strange method you came up with." the fox scratched his head in confusion but had paid no mind to it. Crevan cast a glance his way, admiring how the pale moonlight illuminated his chiseled features.

"Seafood? Alright then, you lead the way." he chuckled.

Who's With Me: (( Angel ))

OOC:

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:26 pm

x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧⑤
( ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:41 am

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
Main

Angel rested a hand on his hip as he stared into the large camera. He was annoyed, but none of his irritation showed on his porcelain features. His manager had called him late last night, informing him that an impromptu photo shoot had been arranged for early the very next day. Naturally, he had been outraged since some idiot had chosen to have the photo shoot in Soleil. Normally he would be fine with such a decision. Normally he wouldn't be bothered by it. However Soleil was his safe haven. The only place where nobody seemed to recognize him. The only place he could truly be himself. But now these people had dared to invade his home, all for the sake of a single photo. The model sighed and stretched his hands out in front of him, a smile curving his lips. It was all in the past now, so all he could do was be compliant and get this over with as quickly as possible. After what seemed like an eternity, Angel was finally free to go. He hung around restlessly as the photographer and crew packed everything up and left. Not before handing him a check for six hundred dollars. It was a little more than he was used to for such a small shoot, so naturally Angel was surprised. But he figured that his manager had probably informed the photographer and the agency how important Soleil was to him. And his privacy on the island. Yes, that would explain it. When they finally left, the model rested against the tree, pocketing the check. He was hungry now, but not starving. Food could wait until after a nap.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:54 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

- Enter -

The park would always be the first venue on her mind to get some fresh air. However, with Amadeus still in her house, she wouldn't play her music outside. She was still feeling shaken, crestfallen by the imagery of the violin aiming towards her like a greedy snake wanting to bite her. She had decided to give herself a time-out from music, a short break, to compose herself and her thoughts.

The sound of the flashing cameras interrupted her trail of thoughts, and her green orbs surveyed the photography crew as well as the tanned-skinned model posing for them. She stood still as the man switched poses as well as the expressions, enough for the job to be done for the day. At least the change of scenery would help in lightening up her mood, but no words emerged from her orifice. The look of awe in her eyes would hopefully suffice enough to let the model know that she was amazed by his performance.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: crestfallen -> amazed
Company: the model and the photography crew
Cash in Hand: $849.00
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:12 am

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
Main

At first the model failed to notice a petite female was watching him. His back was to her as he stared up at a large tree. Angel smiled to himself as he climbed the tree and sat in one of the branches, settling in to take a nap. It was at that moment, just as he was closing his eyes, that he noticed someone else was near by. The male opened his eyes once more and peered down at the ground, his eyes falling upon the small stranger. He gripped the branch on either side of his legs and hung upside down, holding his chain up with one hand. The bell attached to the chain chimed softly as it dangled in the air below him. "Hey.. You look a little down, princess. Are you okay?" Angel asked suddenly, smiling down at the girl. He knew he probably looked ridiculous, but he didn't mind. Who knows, maybe it would make her smile?

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:35 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris was perplexed on how well the model maintained his balance on the tree. Perhaps she should call him a monkey, but that would be disrespectful. Nonetheless, she squeaked when the white-haired male faced her while hanging upside down on the branch. The chime generated from the bell attached to the chain was melodious to her ears, but she was in no mood to comment about that.

"O-oh. I'm just being by bothered by something, that's all," she responded, her voice meek and soft as she turned her head slightly. He would not probably buy that, but it was better than to vent out angrily due to the commotion last night.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: perplexed and sad
Company: the model
Cash in Hand: $849.00
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:14 am

User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

x
Main

She didn't smile. Angel didn't believe her words for a moment. She seemed like a sweet girl, so he wanted to help her out a bit. Even if all he could do was lend an ear. He smiled encouragingly and fluidly dropped down from the tree, landing on his feet. Much like a cat. His mis-matched eyes locked onto the smaller female tilted his head to the side. "What is it? I may be a stranger, but sometimes it's good to talk about things. Trust me, it's not good to bottle things up inside." Angel said softly, adjusting the chain around his neck. If he wasn't careful it could choke him. But after years of wearing the accessory, the movements were as natural to him as reading. "My name is Angel, by the way." He said, by way of introduction. He was hoping to at least make the sad stranger smile.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games