Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Salmay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:40 pm
Hi, I go by Salmay here. Or Sal, for short.

I'm a librarian in the Frozen North. I'm 37.

I like the jigsaw puzzle best. The most gold I've had was a bit of 80k, then I bought a ball gown.

I like to shop on Gaia and sell stuff at the market.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:29 pm
hi! o___O;;
im erica... im 17....my brithday is on December 19th... 18 more days til my birthday! ^0^
i live in California...a very small town close to davis...and close to sacramento... (*coughs* DIXON *coughs*)
im a senior in high school...
i love drawing, swimming on a swim team, gaia (im addicted @w@), and i love dragons...
i have been on gaia since my freshmen year in high school, but have lost numerous accounts along the way (they were hacked, or i just lost the password...xD)
i love the color green

.....and im addicted to DDR....

Vereisen Sie Drachen

Iwillhatemylifeforever

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:25 pm
My name is Emmaline and I am questing for what you see down there and I am been here for too long to tell. I live in Georgia and I am 15 too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:48 pm
Hi, for now I'll call myself Kage. I live in California and I joined gaia with my lil sis to have fun. My avatar's name is Lil Sephy-kun (I plan on changing his gender so I can actually cross-dress him since I can't buy girl clothes for him sweatdrop ), and currently I'm trying to cosplay him as Kurama (from Yu Yu Hakusho). Anything else I get, I'll use it to cosplay Lil Sephy-kun as another character (if I suddenly get rich, I'll be getting angel stuff to cosplay him as Amou-kun from Juevenile Orion heart )

So far I have a list of things I'm saving up to buy, such as a Gwee and Dark Halo. The most wanted three things on my list are the katana, kitsune mask, and the ninja headplate. I don't care if anyone donates or not (keep in mind that I'll try to make it up to you, but it will be very unlikely I can give anything worthwhile back or even give something back), but I won't beg.

I'm a freshman in college and I plan to transfer to a UC. Right now I'm so busy with my finals that I can't play the puzzle game as much as I would like to sweatdrop . I'm thinking of getting a biochemistry/biotech BA, but I may go to med school to study medicine as well (so...many...requirements domokun )

I watch a lot of anime, read a lot of manga and fanfiction (I do read "normal books" such as romance), play video games (Kingdom Hearts heart ), and I watch a lot of Discovery stuff (ie Animal Planet). My favorite thing to do is embarrass my lil sis xd

Well thanks for inviting me to your guild and I hope I don't bother the lot of you!

Oh yeah, one last thing:

crying Why does my dream avatar have to cost sooo much!?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Ancient Katana
Ancient Katana
Black Goth Boots - M
Gold Mountain Uniform Pants
Outlaw Biker Shirt - Burn
Red Leather Strapped Manties
Rough Canvas Jacket
Shadow Spirit
Were Tail
Whip of Fire
Winter Fox Mink

Estimated Total: 176,748 Gold, 2,500 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 02 December 2006)  

tenshinokage

Skyreena

6,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Salutations, my name is Reena; and um.. I'm very bad with introductions. Hrm.. I like watching anime, playing video games and drawing on my spare time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:21 am
Hi I like cheese and drink!!! cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine lol  

Abyssal_Death

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:59 pm
Sup Im rai and Im 18 and iam a blackbelt and i skateboard alot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:50 pm
engineer-of-doom

Okay. I have to try to remember how this goes...

To obtain women, one needs time and money. So,
Women = Time X Money
Next, the saying, time is money, so
Women = Money X Money or better said, Money squared
since money is the root of all evil,
Women = (square root of evil) Squared
cancelling,
Women = Evil

Being a woman myself, I probably shouldn't tell you guys that...

Hey I know this one.
Anyway
I'm Yetihunter at to those of you that play Runescape I don't know how many of you that is my name their is Redsarge1.
Anyway if you see my sig which I had to drastically cut down so I have no item list anymore. I am still looking for a Shadow Spirit and a Katana even though you can't see it thanks to the Spirit so I have quite a way to go to get all the items I need but I'm almost there yeah. Oh yeah and I play football which I'm one of five Captains of the Squad next year.  

Jaxdrill

joewoody27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:43 am
My name is Bob, I live just outside of San Francisco, CA. I am an anime addict (mostly fan-subbed shows). I am a computer geek as well. I program, do web design, and almost anything else related to computers that I can manage. Was glad to find an online world full of anime fans.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:02 pm
Hi...

I live in NYC and i've just been invited to join ur guild. I have been on Gaia for about three months and i luv it. I am seriously addicted to the marketplace and posting in forums. I have two daughters, one is 18 and one is 26. My 18 yr old is on gaia also. Oh!!! I also luv the jigssaw but too chicken to go beyond normal lol

Looking forward to talking with ya!!!! cool wink  

Jay624

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Jay624

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:05 pm
Salmay
Hi, I go by Salmay here. Or Sal, for short.

I'm a librarian in the Frozen North. I'm 37.

I like the jigsaw puzzle best. The most gold I've had was a bit of 80k, then I bought a ball gown.

I like to shop on Gaia and sell stuff at the market.

I luv shopping on gaia also I have turned into a shop-a-holic lol I also luv jigsaw. I'm 54. We seem to like the same things.... cool wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:50 pm
Hullo, I'm Jedusor, or Jed for short. I usually just get by in the Marketplace by selling game and house items. But you never know when I have something. razz

Oh, and I'm addicted to opening giftboxes... Who wants a flower crown? sweatdrop  

Jedusor

5,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jedusor

5,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:52 pm
Abyssal_Death
Hi I like cheese and drink!!! cheese_whine lol

You know that's not the real intention for that emoticon... neutral right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:20 am
evil im michael and i been on gaiaonline for about 6 mouths im here to meet as many poeple as i can a hope to find some that live near me i stay in west memphis AR im 20 im in my first year of college
burning_eyes twisted  

purifoy17

Fabulous Risa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:01 pm
Hmm.... hello. Can call me Risa. I Like anime and other stuff. sorry I'm in a vague mood right now. x.X

Hey Kage, if you want to cross-dress I have a few dresses you can wear.

~Ha I suport cross-dressing!  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games