Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry College!! (All furries welcome!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Singaku The Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:35 am
Wrath walks down the hall to class  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:08 pm
"just bumping to see if the page is still alive before i join"
bump  

Nazi Commisar

Kohare

Dapper Dabbler

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:54 pm
Name: Crims (or Crim)
Sex: Male
Species: Red Fox/Coyote
Description: Crims stands 6'2" with silky, reddish fur with sandy patches here and there. He has an average build . He usually wears a black or dark greenish t shirt, with loose black(ish)cargos. His shoes vary from sandles to sneakers, sometimes nothing. His eyes are a deep amber, and he always has a semi-large set of headphones dangling around his neck.
Personality: Crims is happy-go-lucky and shy. Also he is striaght, but still affectionate to whomever. He is always eager to meet new friends and has a tendancy to slack off.

(pm me when Im allowed to post!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:18 pm
well.. i'm gona change my character's fursona..
Name: Andrew McLeod
Species: Otter
Description: He's about 6'1", brown fur, lightish brown bottom fur, slightly longer tail than other otters, black/brown hair, whitch is a mullet. has those rectangle frame glasses, brown eyes, and uhh... stuff

Personality: he's quite silly, and jokes around a lot, but he is also verry intelligent, and is serious when it's time to be. he procrastonates a lot, but "not all the time" gets the importans things done first.

orientation: bi
yiffy?: indeed  

Nazi Commisar

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:46 pm
Andrew got off the city bus, whitch stops right in front of the college, and walked to his dorm, with most of his random stuff he didnt bring in the first time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:37 am
Crims padded down the hall and opened the door to his next class, he was quite early and he had time to read his book, which he had just snatched out of his bag. He sat down shyly in the back row.  

Kohare

Dapper Dabbler

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Andrew dumped his stuff off at his dorm, grabed a good war-story book he was reading, and a notebook, and headed for his next class. He was kinda early, but there really wasn't anything to do before class started.

He enterd the class where only Crims was in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Crim looked and watched the otter sit himself down, he paid little attention, due to his being wrapped up in a book.  

Kohare

Dapper Dabbler

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Silaninil

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Name:Tiumut
Description:IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/Tiumut/Art work of others for me/Tiumut1.jpg[/IMG]
Bio:Is quiet and timid
Orientation:bi
Yiffy :Yes
Breed: Silver dragon/ winter wolf  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:18 pm
To late to join? This Thread is pretty long...

Name: Fidem
Breed: Wolf-Dog (Cross Breed of a Siberian Husky and an Arctic Wolf)
Orientation: Bi
Description: Fidem stands at about 5'5". She has a cute snowy white coat. She wears black jeans and a small black T-shirt with big silver letters "I'm With The Band" running across her breasts. Her left eye is autumn yellow with a jagged red scar running down it, and her right is an icy blue.
Bio: She's a sweetie unless you disrespect her. She has a mean disposition when that happens. She is very smart, but she has come here to learn how to be a furry more than anything else. She is not very smart when it comes to being a furry... she needs to learn the terms.

PM me if i can join.  

queenoftheokapis

Odin Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:54 pm
Name: Darts Reinhardt
Species: Angelic Wolf
Discription: He stands 6'0. He has featherd wings which he folds under his long black trench. He is a sertifable genious but plays the bad a** role. He is quick to throw the first punch and won't stop fighting until either he or his opponent calls it quits. He has been an outcast for most of his life so he tends to keep to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:02 pm
He walks into class and picks a seat off in the back of class. He slides the chair back and drapes the flacks of his coat over the back as he sits down. He lifts his feet up and places them on the top of the desk. He folds his hands and arms behind his head. Then leans back in the chair.  

Odin Wolf

Kohana o 3 o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 am
Name: Satori Soimuyzowa

Sex: Yes, please Female.

Species: Neko.

Description: She is very stubborn and outgoing, but is one who won't admit her problems. Her appearance is slender, short and curvy. Satori also has white ears and a white tail with a black tip. She only stands at 5'2 and is currently in the major of the English Literature.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:10 am
The girl ran down the hall way in a rush, gripping onto her messenger bags' strap with a little force. She loathed waking up early every morning for her classes. But it had to be done, her tail flickered behind her in a breezy fashion as her long, black hair flew in and out of her roundly face. The neko finally got to her class and rushed to the back, taking a seat and taking her bag out, unzipping it and taking out a notebook and a pen. Shortly after she had taken down all the notes, with a satisfied face she just leaned against the back of the chair an purred, twitching her ears in delight.

Kohana o 3 o

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces