Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's your favorite Naruto character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittori

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:14 pm
I WUV Kakashi....

and...

Itachi heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:10 am
SASUKE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Raven_789

erebial

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:45 am
sushi_sama
that's a tough question because there are a lot of characters that are awesome, but my top favorites have to be Kakashi and Shikamaru!! Yaayyyy XDDD

Same for me, my favourites are Kakashi and Shikamaru! razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:33 pm
Out of all the characters I like Gaara best! xd He's just so diabolically cuddly!!! 3nodding The Human eating panda with the insomnia problem and a demon in his head. heart heart heart Give the guy some love!!! 4laugh  

LegendaryKijinAngel

Spidola

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:52 am
Naruto, Kakshi , Temari and Itachi! then theres the guy with the bone problems who just creeps me out but hes cool. cant remember his name tho...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:27 pm
Rock Lee!! He is the man!  

Kuronji K

Aged Bloodsucker

W e n d e l l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:47 pm
*squeals* finally!!! ok.. time for my rant.. be prepared.. I love kakashiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! hes so cool and rules and is the best and can pwn everybody else!!!! yeah.. 3nodding i hate sasuke!!! that overachieving show offish bum (apologies to anyone who likes him sweatdrop ) i also like hinata cuz shes not like the other girls who are all obsessed with sasuke and his good looks *glares* and shes nice and likes naruto for who he is.. and i like naruto!!!!!!! hes a troublemaker and spazzy and i love that ^^ hes so kawaii ^^;;; uh.. who else do i like... i sorta like tenten.. and rock lee is cool too.. and neji... and kiba.. and shino is cool too.. ok.. so i dun have one favoutie character but i know who i dun liek -_- *coughs* sasuke and sakura... the end of my rant ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:59 pm
Naruto is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Foxey_Sayuri

UchihaRen00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:02 pm
HATAKE KAKASHI!!!!!ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:31 pm
Hinata all the way.  

PrincessRyoko

sexyslayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:27 pm
Naruto cause he is so funny and wicked hott yay for the demon fox i just love how he always gets himself into trouble. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:15 pm
NARUTO  

B3n.jammin!

Shizu-Toshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:25 am
kakashi or shino  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:21 pm
Greetings =) I'm new to the guild.. But my favorite charatcers are..

Hatake Kakashi and Hyuuga Neji. =)  

Excalibir

Uchiha_Sasuke01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:37 pm
i don't have just one. My favorites are itachi, sasuke, gaara, and shikamaru  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games