Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx lonergirl_11 xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 pm
well, i'm xx lonergirl_11 xx. My nickname's Kisses ((don't ask why)). You can call me Loner or Kisses. My friends who knows the Harry Potter series says I best be in Ravenclaw. But I'm really into Gryffindor. Well, I'm pretty young ((don't ask my age.... for you, its unnerving. but It's over 10, i swear!)) And my favorite books are Order of The Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince, and deathly Hallows. I reread books 1-5 twice. Read the Half- Blood Prince thrice. and rereading Deathly Hallows f the third time, so I can't get enough of the book. ((mom gets angry coz I'm not studying, but reading the Harry Potter Sereies... shhh!!!!!)) wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:32 am
Hi my name's Minette Hael here in Gaia, Lei in real life. I'm a 20 yr college student from the Philippnes and I've been a fan of HP around 7-8 years already. I'm a big fan of Sirius Black and generally, the Marauders. Love Luna to bits, would've been great if she ended up with Harry.

Fave book's the 3rd, dunno why. But I've been reading Deathly Hallows over and over again whenever I'm stressed with my thesis work.

Will be definitely delighted to meet other fans as well. :3  

Minette Hael

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers