Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:49 am
Sogue held still. He held very still and focused. His eyes adjusted to the blackness of the arena as he let his vampiric night vision pierce the darkness. He drew his blades silently, holding them close, waiting for movement. He bared his fangs to the unknown, invisible enemy.

"I'm ready for you, Fever," he whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:38 am
SkittleScion
Sogue held still. He held very still and focused. His eyes adjusted to the blackness of the arena as he let his vampiric night vision pierce the darkness. He drew his blades silently, holding them close, waiting for movement. He bared his fangs to the unknown, invisible enemy.

((oh your going to hate me for this))
"Oh but of cores you are....to bad he's not." A familiar evil voice said from within you mind. Suddenly the lights in the battle field came on and you where in a massive grave yard with tomb stones all around. Off in the distance you could hear moaning of some sort, maybe another zombie.

"Oh but what’s the matter Sogue, I thought you won and went on to the next battle....HA...I told you winning was a lie. How do you know you have ever really won any of these battles and I'm not the first one you ever fought, making up all of these tricks just for fun."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 am
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Helena recovered from the flipping, and landed in a crouch, one fist resting on the ground. She took a few deep breaths and stood up. "That is it," she muttered. She breathed deeply as she sheathed her blades. Helena's eyes became green again, but she was still bearing her fangs at Green. She dropped her weapons off her back and to the ground, then she began to sprint at him. Once she was running full tilt, she pounced on him, almost catlike. Mid air, Helena changed shapes, becoming a horrifying, pitch black panther with emerald eyes and vampiric fangs. Digging her claws into green's shoulders, she pinned him to the ground and hovered her terrifyning face less than an inch from Green's. Then, swiftly, she bit into his throat.

((overdrive. i am allowed to do that, n'est-ce pa?))

Mr. Green let out a mind blowing scream. His eyes rolled back into his head through fear as his body shook from the loss of blood. The beast was to big for him to push off of him so he took the blow as much as he could before letting go.

The scream murders Helena's ears. She growls and lets go of Green's throat. She wasn't near done with him though. With her claws, she slashed across his chest and stomach. "Had enough?" the panther growls.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

"Oh but of cores you are....to bad he's not." A familiar evil voice said from within you mind. Suddenly the lights in the battle field came on and you where in a massive grave yard with tomb stones all around. Off in the distance you could hear moaning of some sort, maybe another zombie.

"Oh but what’s the matter Sogue, I thought you won and went on to the next battle....HA...I told you winning was a lie. How do you know you have ever really won any of these battles and I'm not the first one you ever fought, making up all of these tricks just for fun."
Sogue shivered, but didn't show it.

"I don't. All I know is whats in myself, Citadel. Show yourself, so I can finish you, coward. I told you before, no mindgames. No pain."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 am
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Helena recovered from the flipping, and landed in a crouch, one fist resting on the ground. She took a few deep breaths and stood up. "That is it," she muttered. She breathed deeply as she sheathed her blades. Helena's eyes became green again, but she was still bearing her fangs at Green. She dropped her weapons off her back and to the ground, then she began to sprint at him. Once she was running full tilt, she pounced on him, almost catlike. Mid air, Helena changed shapes, becoming a horrifying, pitch black panther with emerald eyes and vampiric fangs. Digging her claws into green's shoulders, she pinned him to the ground and hovered her terrifyning face less than an inch from Green's. Then, swiftly, she bit into his throat.

((overdrive. i am allowed to do that, n'est-ce pa?))

Mr. Green let out a mind blowing scream. His eyes rolled back into his head through fear as his body shook from the loss of blood. The beast was to big for him to push off of him so he took the blow as much as he could before letting go.

The scream murders Helena's ears. She growls and lets go of Green's throat. She wasn't near done with him though. With her claws, she slashed across his chest and stomach. "Had enough?" the panther growls.

Mr. green looked her in the eye and dropped into the splits, spinning once he hit the ground and kicking his feet out so that he spun like a top. His own blood pored out in all direction with the spin. Piling outward from his neck, he was on his last feet. Once Helena was pushed off of him, he got up and sprinted for the poles holding up the building. Once he reached the building he jumped upward, grabbing a hold of the first level and throwing himself up. He would continued this running until he reached the top.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:45 am
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue shivered, but didn't show it.

"I don't. All I know is whats in myself, Citadel. Show yourself, so I can finish you, coward. I told you before, no mindgames. No pain."

"Aww, but what would the fun in that be. for one thing I could tell you I would show myself, but wait. I already did that. You killed me three times didn't you. hahahah. I'm a crazy person Sogue, and your going to go crazy with me. Give up and I will leave the tournament so you can go on to the next level. That is what you want right. I can't keep control over you if you say those words. Give up and this battle will be over. you will have control again." Citadel said with laughter. The area around you plunged into a body of water. the marine life exploded into sight. Billions of fish swam all around. The a massive shark thing broke through the bottom layer of the reef. It shook around and began to eat what ever it could catch.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 am
Sogue shook his head. He couldn't speak because of the water around him, but an idea came to him. He could give up without saying it. He could give up without actually giving up. He could break the spell without losing.

First, he closed his eyes and tried his hardest to seperate himself from the reality surrounding him. He tried to cross his legs and be still, and know that whatever was around him wasn't real. It couldn't be. Citadel was playing with his senses. He'd said so himself. So Sogue would sit and be patient and seperate himself from the false reality.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:17 am
SkittleScion
Sogue shook his head. He couldn't speak because of the water around him, but an idea came to him. He could give up without saying it. He could give up without actually giving up. He could break the spell without losing.

First, he closed his eyes and tried his hardest to seperate himself from the reality surrounding him. He tried to cross his legs and be still, and know that whatever was around him wasn't real. It couldn't be. Citadel was playing with his senses. He'd said so himself. So Sogue would sit and be patient and seperate himself from the false reality.

"What’s the matter Sogue. Don't like the water. I personally love to go swimming. Hmm that shark sure looks like he wants to be your friend." Citadel said giving out another laugh as the shark cut into your legs, biting them off. Pain shot through your body, almost knocking you out completely because of the pain. The suddenly there was a slight glitch in the would around you. For a second everything stopped and it was dark. a small man laid in front of you with his eyes watching you, as well as a third eye on top of his forehead. Then it was gone just as fast as it had showed up.
"What’s the matter Sogue, don't like to swim, or don’t like to bleed." His voice was breaking, it was loud and screaming at you. You could feel his breath on the back of you neck. "DON'T LIKE LOSING, DEING, IT'S ALL A LIE!!!"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 am
The pain slowly subsided into noise around him as the man screamed. Still, Sogue stayed still, eyes calmly shut.

"You're the one who lost," he whispered, nearly silently. He wasn't ready to cut down the freak just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:35 pm
The panther was hot on green's heels, pursuing him all the way to the top, only to grab the man's ankle and pull him back down a few levels. "Why run from me? Face me like a man, on the ground, or I can turn you into a minion of me, if you'd like that," the panther growled. She put her paw on his chest to pin him to the ground. Slowly, Helena changed back into a vampire, her eyes black and fangs very present and less than an inch from his face. "Choose," she breathed. Her breath on his face smelled of vampire poison, sweet in a terrifying way. Then, she picked green up by the shirt and threw him off the structure, watching him fall with a malicious grin on her lips.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:58 pm
Arthien
The panther was hot on green's heels, pursuing him all the way to the top, only to grab the man's ankle and pull him back down a few levels. "Why run from me? Face me like a man, on the ground, or I can turn you into a minion of me, if you'd like that," the panther growled. She put her paw on his chest to pin him to the ground. Slowly, Helena changed back into a vampire, her eyes black and fangs very present and less than an inch from his face. "Choose," she breathed. Her breath on his face smelled of vampire poison, sweet in a terrifying way. Then, she picked green up by the shirt and threw him off the structure, watching him fall with a malicious grin on her lips.

"alright, what I was waiting for." Mr. Green yelled as the wind gushed around him. He was free falling from quite some height and wouldn't hit the ground for awhile. Once he was into the panic of the fall he bent he arms and legs backward like a moon and then exploded into the ground. He broke out of the ground with his arms tide down by chains, like some kind of monster. "It's time for the pure hearted to let it's blood run lose, free, moving untamed into the knight." Mr. Green said after pulling and tugging at the chains holding him back. The moon wasn't in the right spot just yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:05 pm
SkittleScion
The pain slowly subsided into noise around him as the man screamed. Still, Sogue stayed still, eyes calmly shut.

"You're the one who lost," he whispered, nearly silently. He wasn't ready to cut down the freak just yet.

"Losing is a myth, a lie and if you really think your going to win, it's not by controlling your own mind. the only way you can do that is by giving up." Citadel said suddenly in front of him.
"Hmm...random question. If you and your friend, say a really good friend, some one you have known for a long time, where sitting at a table having a heated conversation over a very unfortunate situation. That friend is confused behind your accusation because of the oh so real proof you had discovered about this friend. You threw down a knife onto the table and told that friend to pick up the knife because if they didn't you would and would shove it through their scull. What would you do, and what would your friend do???"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:08 pm
"I'd say enough with the mindgames, you freak. You've lost. Exept it."

The vampire stood quickly, silently and in less than it takes to blink an eye he had Form driven through the little man's skull.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 pm
SkittleScion
"I'd say enough with the mindgames, you freak. You've lost. Exept it."

The vampire stood quickly, silently and in less than it takes to blink an eye he had Form driven through the little man's skull.

"Oh, that hurts, hahahaha. Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself." Citadel laughed out loud knowing you couldn't resist the temptation.

As you looked down to see what the sudden build of pain was you realized you had just shoved your own blade through your chest.

((I'm sorry man, this is to much fun.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:31 pm
((<----is confused about everything.))

Sogue drew the blade and sheathed it, a look of agony on his face. He let his mind return to him as he sat again. He tried to clear his thoughts through the madness.

"How do I beat this?" he whispered.

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces