Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koreachess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:07 pm
angelsanctus
Hi!

Hmm, very good points. But about Deidara from Akatsuki... another good reason that she was in control for most the battle is most likely because she KNEW Gaara's abilities. I mean, the Akatsuki must be pretty well informed, while Gaara had no clue what was to be expected. So they have the upper hand is some of the battles, including a possible bout' with Kankuro, or Team 7. =3
You have a good point Zrana about not wasting energy. And whoever said that Naruto was trained to battle for a lost friend, than why did Jiraiya tell Naruto to forget about Sasuke when talking to him at the hospital? Was his training really to get Sasuke back? Or maybe to just defend himself from Akatsuki. Or both?
hellos. Well I just figured that since Naruto basically told jiraiya that he could go to hell when he told him to forget about sasuke, that jiraiya new that he would definitely continue to save Sasuke. Also, I think naruto's main goal is to help Sasuke (just as it is Sakura's main goal) and bring him back to Konoha. So I think he was training more to be strong enough to get Sasuke, even from orochimaru. I don't think that Akatsuki was one of things on Naruto's mind when he was training (it probably should have been, but knowing naruto he was just focused on becoming string enough to save Sasuke, and of course, become Hokage xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:16 pm
Alpha Q
angelsanctus
Hi!

Hmm, very good points. But about Deidara from Akatsuki... another good reason that she was in control for most the battle is most likely because she KNEW Gaara's abilities. I mean, the Akatsuki must be pretty well informed, while Gaara had no clue what was to be expected. So they have the upper hand is some of the battles, including a possible bout' with Kankuro, or Team 7. =3
You have a good point Zrana about not wasting energy. And whoever said that Naruto was trained to battle for a lost friend, than why did Jiraiya tell Naruto to forget about Sasuke when talking to him at the hospital? Was his training really to get Sasuke back? Or maybe to just defend himself from Akatsuki. Or both?

yes, i forgot to mention that fact that the akatsuki knew about gaara's abilities. good point.

about naruto's training... i think it's a little bit of both. getting sasuke back means DEFEATING him first, and that's one of the main things that motivates naruto since the beginning. maybe during the training jiraiya had the akatsuki in mind while naruto was focused on sasuke.

3nodding
My point exactly xp Naruto's focus is very single minded (basically he is stubborn sweatdrop and arrogant eek , but that's why we like him biggrin ). He was probably to worried about failing Sakura again, not being able to defeat/save Sasuke, and become Hokage to allow the thought of Akatsuki wanting Kyuubi to bother him during his precious training. Just think about when he did the tree climbing exercise in the country of the wave, his only goals were to get to the top of the tree and... you guessed it: not to let Sasuke do it before he did xp . He is generally single minded but maybe he has changed enough to understand the gravity of the situation (I doubt it though stare , cause that'll take away from the humor of it. xp )  

Koreachess

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:02 pm
I want to know what kind of training Naruto has gone through and if the Atksuki has been keeping track of Naruto progress all this time.

Itachi and shark guy's mission was to capture Naruto ...right. So what have they been doing all this time. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:07 am
i just saw 251 raw and i just wanna say... i KNEW jiraiya will show up again. 3nodding now if we can only get this badboy scanlated already!! seriously, i gotta learn japanese one of these days... sweatdrop

i doubt the akatsuki have been able to keep track of naruto if he was with jiraiya. i mean, jiraiya finds out info about them undetected (as far as i can tell). besides, they said they were gonna wait on it (like i've said before... the more naruto taps into the nine-tails' chakra, the weaker the seal gets. my question is if his training with jiraiya helped him develop his own charka or helped him to tap into the kyuubi's chakra more. hmmm...  

Alpha Q

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:23 pm
ok.. JUST read the 251 scanlated version, and i must say (SPOILER ALERT IN A BIG WAY)...

1. i knew jiraiya will show up and bring up that whole "akatsuki's after naruto as well" point.

2. "sacrificial power"?

3. are there other targets aside from naruto and gaara?

4. if the puppet master's next target is indeed, naruto, then the akatsuki DIDN'T know where he was when jiraiya took him away.

5. naruto has a new great jutsu, and jiraiya won't let him use it. ooohh!

ok.. that's it for now, but i'm open for discussions... have a good one ladies and gents! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:54 pm
I just read 151 raw. crying No! Why Kankuro? He's so cool... Naruto better move his butt before more bad things happen.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:46 pm
I just read Chapter 251
And the suspense is killing me. I found out a lot of information in this chapter but I still can't wait until Naruto actually face off against the Atkusuki ppl or even against Sasuke again. blaugh

Spoiler Alert!

When Naruto was leaving the village to go to the sand village...Jiraiya told Naruto not to use that attack and now i'm dying to know more than ever what kind of new attacks Naruto has learned. I also wonder why Jiraiya said that to Naruto.

Why would Naruto learn an attack that he could not use and was it only to be used against a special opponent?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:49 am
DanieBarton03
I just read 151 raw. crying No! Why Kankuro? He's so cool... Naruto better move his butt before more bad things happen.
yeah I know WARNING AHEAD! Smiley mine feild! Please watch your step!Poor kankuro crying crying I knew he hdn't a chance because sand scorpion (or whaterver) was the stronger of the two akatsuki there and the other beat gaara eek . Unfortunately Kankuro never stood a chance. But I just thought of something xp (i know, a rareity huh? stare ) Kankuro only has 3 days to live eek so he pretty much screwed crying but Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi are coming to the rescue! Well, to be honest I thought That kankuro days were numbered unless the fith came herself eek and she ain't commin sad . But then I remeber her aprentence eek (forgive mispelling) Sakura! Maybe well be able to see her medical Ninja skills xp and kankuro will be fine biggrin .

KK, time for my questions: who are this person the sand was talking about, this retired person, his brother? Are they talking about the akatsuki person?

Well that it for this post, in the next post and intrieging theory about the future eek

Koreachess

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:23 am
Okay, this is a theory that I came up with last night. I'm going to treat it like a spoiler cause it involves present events in the manga, which is farther ahead then the anime, so please treat it as so!

Kk, so we all are in agreement that when it comes to Sasuke, the only thing that drives him is his thirst for revenge against Itachi sad . So, here is my theory: Sasuke will be the person who ends Orochimaru's life eek ! So, now alot of you are thinking "Why the hell would Sasuke kill Orochimaru when he is Orochimaru's vessel?" And there was also the promise that Orochimaru will make Sasuke pwerful enough to kill Itachi. But, we know from chapter 139 (I believe sweatdrop ) when he tells Kabuto that Itachi was stronger than him eek so he has to get his younger sibling inorder to get the Sharigen (forgive spelling), but Sasuke doesn't know this gonk so he follow Orochimaru and his training. But I think that Sasuke will catch on that Orochimaru is not as strong as his brother (because Sasuke faced Itachi in that hotel and such). So, I think that before Orochimaru can do the Immortality jutsu that Sasuke will test Orochimaru's strength and will most likely kill him eek ( eek Oh yeah xp I forgot to explain xd I think that Sasuke is definetly stronger and more powerful than Orochimaru. I think that is theory is plausible casue it would further the story line and will lead to the inevetable fight between Itachi and Susuke (which I think Sasuke will win, but he wont kill Itachi unless itachi gave him no other choice, cause if he did kill him out of vengence then the chances of him returning to the "good" side will almost be nil).

Kk, That's my theory xp READY eek SET xd GO xp PICK APART stare  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:22 pm
Koreachess
Kk, so we all are in agreement that when it comes to Sasuke, the only thing that drives him is his thirst for revenge against Itachi sad . So, here is my theory: Sasuke will be the person who ends Orochimaru's life eek ! So, now alot of you are thinking "Why the hell would Sasuke kill Orochimaru when he is Orochimaru's vessel?" And there was also the promise that Orochimaru will make Sasuke pwerful enough to kill Itachi. But, we know from chapter 139 (I believe sweatdrop ) when he tells Kabuto that Itachi was stronger than him eek so he has to get his younger sibling inorder to get the Sharigen (forgive spelling), but Sasuke doesn't know this gonk so he follow Orochimaru and his training. But I think that Sasuke will catch on that Orochimaru is not as strong as his brother (because Sasuke faced Itachi in that hotel and such). So, I think that before Orochimaru can do the Immortality jutsu that Sasuke will test Orochimaru's strength and will most likely kill him eek ( eek Oh yeah xp I forgot to explain xd I think that Sasuke is definetly stronger and more powerful than Orochimaru. I think that is theory is plausible casue it would further the story line and will lead to the inevetable fight between Itachi and Susuke (which I think Sasuke will win, but he wont kill Itachi unless itachi gave him no other choice, cause if he did kill him out of vengence then the chances of him returning to the "good" side will almost be nil).

I was thinking that as well, but I thought of it... awhile ago... when Orochimaru first mentioned Sasuke's name ><
Anyways, it was either him, Jiraiya, or Kabuto. I personally am a fan of murderous Kabuto, but whatever works.  

Captain Verd

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:49 pm
Koreachess
Okay, this is a theory that I came up with last night. I'm going to treat it like a spoiler cause it involves present events in the manga, which is farther ahead then the anime, so please treat it as so!

hmm... it's true that sasuke might try to kill orochimaru, but the thing about him killing itachi... i think naruto will end up killing itachi. i do believe in irony, and i think sasuke will sacrifice his life for the greater good and that naruto or maybe even jiraiya will kill sasuke. maybe jiraiya, and he might die as well. i agree that sasuke might be stronger than orochimaru at this point, because the sharingan can absorb techniques and sasuke's pretty sharp.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:38 pm
Kyubi no Youko
I just read Chapter 251
And the suspense is killing me. I found out a lot of information in this chapter but I still can't wait until Naruto actually face off against the Atkusuki ppl or even against Sasuke again. blaugh

Spoiler Alert!

When Naruto was leaving the village to go to the sand village...Jiraiya told Naruto not to use that attack and now i'm dying to know more than ever what kind of new attacks Naruto has learned. I also wonder why Jiraiya said that to Naruto.

Why would Naruto learn an attack that he could not use and was it only to be used against a special opponent?

Maybe durning training Naruto went overboard and found some strengh that could either instant kill the opponent or do serious damage to his own body.  

Kia Ryou

Furyion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:50 pm
Koreachess

KK, time for my questions: who are this person the sand was talking about, this retired person, his brother? Are they talking about the akatsuki person?

Well that it for this post, in the next post and intrieging theory about the future eek

They said that they'd hafta turn to Kankuro's retired sister, so that means that person is Tenmari. I guess she's no longer a ninja, even though she still carries around her fan. Also, I didn't notice how much Gaara and Kankuro look alike till they took off all of Kankuro's make-up and his hat. They practically look like twins, even though Kankuro's older.

And yeah, like everyone else, I can't wait to see that new move Naruto has. If it's that powerful, it'd better be used against Sasuke.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:43 am
I'm curious as to why Temari retired...

And also damn, Kankurou had his a** handed to him. sweatdrop But I guess that's what happens when he goes against the person who designed the attack systems of his puppets.  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Koreachess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:30 pm
Tsukasa Elric
I'm curious as to why Temari retired...

And also damn, Kankurou had his a** handed to him. sweatdrop But I guess that's what happens when he goes against the person who designed the attack systems of his puppets.
KK,now I'm even more confused??? gonk Well, I can't read the raw (cause I don't know any japanese xp ) so, I've only read the scanalated version and they only say his retired sibling in chapter 251. But who retired sibling is it? I got to thinking about it and I don't think they are talking about tameri I think they talking about the crippled akatsuki guy, Sasori from the red sands sibling. Cause, think about it: Kankuro has puppets. Evil ex-sand dude (currently member of akatsuki) made puppets that kankuro uses. Kankuro had to learn how to use puppets cause evil ex-sand dude left the sand 20 years ago. So, therfore, maybe his sibling taught kankuro how to use puppets, or at least gave puppets to Kankuro. Also if the sibling is Sasori's sibling then maybe they may know something about the poisons Sasori uses, and possibly would have a cure (I personally would like to see sakura use some of her medical ninja techniques to save kankuro, cause I really don't want to see kankuro die sad ). Well those are my thoughts, and that be that yo xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games