Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Amanore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:06 pm
^ I love your kitty!

<> I bought a couple of school-uniform type skirts and white shirts and tried putting my hair up in odangos for school and things like that. It was quite fun.

V Which villain set was your favorite?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:48 am
^ Amanore, didn't you see Hime's post on the other page? Silly, you were supposed to answer her v thing!

<> So... I guess I'll do both!
I actually thought pretty hard about some of these. Others came pretty quickly.

Usagi: "Because I'm Blonde" from Earth Girls are Easy
Ami: "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" by Bonnie Tyler
Rei: "Accoustic #3" by the Goo Goo Dolls
Makoto: "Holding our for a Hero" by Jennifer Saunders
Minako: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
Setsuna: "I'm Not that Girl" by Idina Menzel from Wicked
Haruka: "Suddenly I See" by K.T. Tunstall
Michiru: "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven
Hotaru: "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles
Chibi-Usa: "What About Now" by Daughtry

Favorite villain: Erm... Hm. Probably the Doom Tree. It was all hulking and big and supposedly evil. But it did nothing.

v If the senshi had mental disorders, which ones would they have?  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:47 pm
rei's private school uniform.

which is better: the anime or the manga??  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:32 pm
^ is a retard, and therefor, will not get her question answered.

<> Senshi Mental Disorders
Moon: Regression
Chibi Moon: Bipolar / Obsessive Defiancy Disorder / Diabetic w/in the next 15 years.
Mercury: Depression / Anxiety
Venus: Bipolar / Bulemia
Mars: Bipolar / Pyromania / Angry Outbursts
Jupiter: Borderline Personality Disorder
Tuxedo Mask: This sucker sufferes from a severe case of stupidity and delusions of grandure.
Saturn: Delusional Identity Disorder and Depression
Uranus: Nymphomania and abnormal agressive outbursts.. a little S/M in there too
Neptune: Sadism/Masochism/Nymphomania
Pluto: Sociopathic and Depressed

v The Sailor Senshi are hiered to do a body wash commercial. Write me a small skit about what senshi would say what, and what they would do. You can use any of the senshi for this advertizement.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Leizgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:20 pm
^ Looks very mysterious and angelic

<> Olay Body Wash
Usagi: i've got a date tonight! What am I going to do?
Miniako: Don't worry Usagi. I've got just the perfect body wash.
Ami: (Talking fast about the product while Usagi is showering)
Usagi: (Out of shower) I feel the difference already.
Ami: Olay Body Wash, you'll love the skin you're in.

V Who's your favorite Sailor Moon paring of all time?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:38 pm
^ cute advertisement

<> as much as i love Mamo+Usagi and Michi+Haru, i really liked Chibiusa and Helios, maybe it's Kunihiko-san and Sato-san's directing when working with that couple (seriously, all my fav. Chibi+Helios moments were directed by them) or maybe it's that i like the theme of "young love" ...........or that i love Helios to death...

V what's your favorite fun-fact about any character from sailor moon (for ex.-i like how Setsuna's biggest weakness is cockroaches)  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Leizgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:10 pm
^ Nice Butterflywings

<>The Inner Senshi are afraid of Cockroaches

V What's your favorite all time music from the TV Series?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:36 am
^ I thought Setsuna was afraid of cockroaches, and the princess's guardians had their own things. Like Ami with love letters and Usagi with thunderstorms.

<> I love "Moon Revenge" and "La Soldier" a lot, but my favorite Japanese song is "Otome no Policy" (Maiden's Policy). I arranged a four-hand piano duet for it and played the song with a friend at a piano recital a few years back.

v Pick out ring tones for the senshi. The tones can be anything from sounds to recorded speech to songs.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

Amanore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:27 pm
Kawaki
^ OMG! Sailor Diet Cherry Vanilla Lymon Zero is awesome!! I wish it were real... ROLEPLAY! blaugh

<>

Usagi - 'Seize The Cookie!' (It's all about her being a 'perfict leeder' AND a princess sweatdrop )
Ami - 'I Feel Better, I Feel Worse' (Basically an emo story of love, loss and how brains gets you grades but not popularity...)
Rei - 'They Call Me Bad Cop' (Sum up of how much of a badass b***h Rei is.)
Mako-chan - 'Driving Me To The Drink Menu' (How Makoto was able to deal with the sailor senshi group by being tipsy, her anger management classes, and her struggle with washed up ex-boyfriends and her toughts on switching teams)
Minako - 'Love Me, Love My Dress' (This is totally like the best bio EV'ar! Plus Gr8 fashion tips for you to dress like Miss Aino!!)
Haruka - 'Hang On, I Was Massaging Your Girlfriend?' (How she discovered she was a homo, met her superhero girlfriend and how flirting and being ballsy will get you anywhere in life and Where The F*ck the name Amara came from?!)
Michiru - 'People Whose Haircuts I Recognize' (This classy book is a talk about Michiru's views on Princess Serenity, how she may not be the best leader - but she tries! And how Princess Neptune finally found her Prince(ss) and how mom and dad feel about it...)
Setsuna - 'Supervising The Rabbit' (How lonely it is gaurding a damn time gate, he longing secret crush to a masked man in a tuxedo, her secret pill popping struggle and how it was all Usagi and Chibiusa's falt, PLUS her one night stand with Dr. Who)
Hotaru - 'Excuse Me I Have A Knife' (Her fight with schizophrenia, what she learned about the Dark Side and being evil... and what it is like to live again... and again... and again...)
Chibiusa - 'Look At The Mess I've Made' (It's not easy being the pink headed step child who never grew up - literally - How she traveled through time, lied, made out with her future papa, whined, and how it feels to go from Zero boobies to DD's as Black Lady "lolz Bazooma's")

v What book would you buy off the shelf to read? What book would be most likely to be left behind in a hotel room? heh.

I would simply like to say that these book names/summaries are the best thing ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:45 pm
^ Woah best wand ever! XD

<> Usagi - "Moon Revenge"
Ami - That Motorola thing where it says "you have a call, you have a call"
Minako - "Magnet" by Lindsay Lohan
Makoto - "Kung Fu Fighting" - Carl Douglas
Rei - "Have a Nice Day" - Bon Jovi
Setsuna - "Building a Mystery" - Sarah McLachlan
Michiru - "Hallelujah" - Rufus Wainwright
Haruka - "Paint it Black"
Hotaru - "Between" - Vienna Teng

V If the Senshi were all American high school girls, what stereotype do you think they would fit under? Do you think Rei would be the Goth chick, etc? (Sorry for the lame question XD)  

Amanore

AngelSam1989

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:59 pm
^pretty dream avatar

<>If Chibiusa was in high school... The annoying brat that always gets what she wants
Usagi - The class clown kind of her
Ami - an AP student that is friends with all the teachers
Minako - Goody-Goody, all the guys fall all over
Rei - Pyro freak
Makoto - Tomboy
Hotaru - EMO point blank.
Haruka - The only girl on the football team kind of Jock
Michiru - Band geek
Setsuna - Loner. The kind of girl who wishes for someone that she can never get (King Endymion).

V Which Character is alot like you? (could be Senshi, Villian, or extra)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:43 am
^Sara likes your attack avatars
<> I think I am most like Mina, because I'm super-girly and wanna grow up to be famous, and I love to be a little outrageous wink
V Which Senshi has the best hair?  

sykochik

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:35 am
^ Cute clothes

<> Frankly, all their hair kinds of weirds me out, mostly because it's pretty impossible. But I think Haruka's hair rocks the most, mostly because it's actually plausible and, at the same time, looks cool. Michiru looks weird with the waves, and Hotaru needs to get something besides an A-line. Not good for her face.

v Each of the senshi wins one million dollars (or the yen equivalent, since they're Japanese). What do they do with it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:46 am
^ Totally agrees with the Hair Comment - I mean, Michiru's hair is a suiting color and wavy like the oceans waves BUT have you noticed that it cuts off really awkwardly? Like its all wavey and then ------ flat line. Has her stylist not heard of LaYeRs?? neutral

<> Anyways.. I'm glad people are enjoying the little game i made 4laugh We've come so far guys!!
Okay! Senshi each score 1,000,000...
Usagi - First, she'll never have to work again because all she needs are simple things to keep her entertained. She of couse buys every arcade game EVER MADE, and the rest is spent on a life time investment of food... lots and lots of food. Also buys a bubble gum pink Mustang
Ami - This is the logical one now, she's already got a full ride scholarship so Ami just buys every book she ever wanted and has an ENORMOUS library in her new nice mansion. Has a dark blue Lexus.
Rei - She feels as though money isn't so great, she donates it’s to the temple... (but you know she stashes some for some pretty kick a** manga). Also has a red Ferrari
Mako-chan - Buys a restaurant and manages that, buys a flower shop and manages that, buys a random perfume shop and is now over whelmed and missing out on dating so much she fills her loneliness with lots of pills. She bought a green BMW X5 but later has to sell it to feed her addiction
Minako - Clothes. (sadly enough she spends all this money within 3 seasons so by the time spring has rolled around again her fashion trends are dated crying
Haruka - Like 10 or 12 of the fastest cars on the earth, and then a grand piano for her new beautiful top of the world apartment
Michiru - Violins, Harps, Chellos, Piano's, she buys a record label and begins doing music for such classic day time shows as Passions and All My Children. She drives a pearl white Mercedes V12 (my grandmother owns one like that! They are SO fast)
Hotaru - She installs a butterfly room in her house so she can run around for hours without a care in the world, oh, and a nice purple moped
Setsuna - First she gives NASA enough money to make them decide to make her planet Pluto a real planet in our solar system again. Then she begins paying someone to watch the gate of time for her and she buys a nice mansion on the beach of Hawaii and lays out and relaxes all the time (but Pluto was able to see this in the future so she just time traveled and only jumped back in time when she was slightly needed in R, S and StarS... thus explaining the excellent tan Pluto always had!)
Chibiusa - Toys, Ice cream, Chocolate and Comic books - she also drops out of school, makes friends with Lindsay Lohan and becomes a part of the Panty-less Three (Paris, Britney and Lindsay)

v In celebration of the new Simpsons movie, match up who would the senshi be if they were born yellow like Homer!  

User_8572

LeeSama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:13 pm
^has an awesome mug in his hands

<>I dont know what senshi is =(

v hmmm... this has nothing to do with sailor moon but Who is your favorite character from bleach?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff