Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:54 pm
laFred
Yeah, they really do add up. gonk I'm so 50/50 on this gender thing... One minute I want to and the next I decide not and I don't know. I want to download the GAC, but I would have to ask my dad about it and stuff. HI MOM!

Hrm. I dont know what to tell you. I personally love being a girl so much more because I own all the female clothes I want ... plus we get such cuter stuff! But yeah , I can see why you are apprehensive. 10k is a buncha gold! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:03 pm
The highest reason I want to be female is because they have fishnets. I can't wear fishnets in real life [thanks mom stare ] so that would be funny. xd They have nice hair and stuff, yeah. No ties, though. gonk  

laFred

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:21 pm
laFred
The highest reason I want to be female is because they have fishnets. I can't wear fishnets in real life [thanks mom stare ] so that would be funny. xd They have nice hair and stuff, yeah. No ties, though. gonk

Yesh. I miss the ties too. It's the only item of the male's that I really ADORE! My mule is wearing one now. But by male standards I think he is a very crappy av. I guess Im just not fashionable with the men.

Bleh ... two more gifts until I can go to bed stressed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:03 pm
Koren_suzaku
laFred

Yesh. I miss the ties too. It's the only item of the male's that I really ADORE! My mule is wearing one now. But by male standards I think he is a very crappy av. I guess Im just not fashionable with the men.

xd Hoooray  

laFred

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:41 am
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred

xd Hoooray

Im SO mad! I accidently went to Meredith too early and now I have to do the carolling one more time. I was almost done too crying  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:17 pm
6 more minutes until I can carol again. D:  

doctor zoidberg

laFred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:13 pm
Koren_suzaku
laFred
Koren_suzaku
laFred

xd Hoooray

Im SO mad! I accidently went to Meredith too early and now I have to do the carolling one more time. I was almost done too crying

gonk Nuuuu, I don't like that either. I was lucky to have my sister catch me before I pressed the button.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:11 am
laFred
Yay for fishnets and ties... I spend half my life in fishnets and ties ;D If they release ties for girls on gaia, I'll kiss the computer or something XD  

Fyrae

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:50 pm
Waiting on a trade, once it's confirmed I'll have 89k.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:30 pm
[ddrfreek]
Waiting on a trade, once it's confirmed I'll have 89k.
Sold, I have 89k now.  

[ddrfreek]

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:17 pm
So close to 90k @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:34 am
Okay ddr. We are going to finish this quest today. heart  

Miss Puu

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:40 am
Koren_suzaku
Okay ddr. We are going to finish this quest today. heart