Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:26 am
I saw this and looked at everyone else. " Come on guys, lets head to the car. " I said before showing them away. I gave Mokuba a look like its ok and good luck. After seeing me he turned to Seto, " I'm sorry if I was looking at her strange, Im just still not use to it is all. But Im trying..." he replied. He didnt think saying he liked him a little was such a easy thing to tell someone, especially Seto. Though Inu told him things would be ok he was still scared to death.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:39 am
There was no way Seto was going to swallow that, but he decided he'd best deal with this later when he could sit Mokuba down and keep him there until he had this talked out.
Luna meanwhile gave him a curious look. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine Koneko-chan." He replied. She giggled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:48 am
Mokuba smiled as he walked out standing by me. " So did you? " I ask softly to make sure no one else could hear. He shook his head and I sighed. " I know its hard, but believe me, hell understand more then you think. " I reply with a smile. " But how do you know? What makes you so sure once I do hell never look at me the same? " he asks looking up. I look forward to Robert, " No matter what, people that close to you will never do that...Robert didnt. " I reply. Mokuba looked shocked finally figuring out why I understood. " Y-You too? " he asked as I nodded in responce. " Things happen and it was at your age things happend for me. Once you begin thinking like that they direct more to the person you can trust, and I was living with him at the time due to family problems. He was the only one I felt confortable with so I liked him a little more. Though I cant imagine it going...deep, it was still there. Its a common feeling and is natural, its not your fault hes the only one around. " I explain. Listening to me seemed to make him feel more ok with it, " Ill tell him..when Luna isnt around, when its just me and him. " he replied looking at me. I smile ruffling his hair. " Come on kid, we dont wanna hold it up. " I say gettign in the car once me and him caught up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:00 am
"Now who was telling us to hurry up?" Seto commented.
"Man, you're the center of attention Mokuba. Is it fun?" Luna smiled good naturedly.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:07 am
Mokuba smiled, " Yup, it does. " he replied. " Sorry to keep you waiting guys. " I reply hopping in the seat after Mokuba. Then we headed off down the road we had come. " I made sure to pass it so you wouldnt see it, but now were gonna be going into it. " he explained as he parked. " Well walk form here its not that far. " he said getting out. Me and Mokuba followed and Mokuba smiled at me, "Soo..what do you think fo Joey? Since you cant have my brother and all? " he asked nudging me. I laugh a little, " Dont worry I may always like Seto, but Im not into dating just yet. It can get to dramatic, but its a thought. " I say with a wink as he chuckled, it was more funny that no one less could hear what we were talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:11 am
"You know Koneko-chan, you'll have to stop posting your fanfiction when we get home." Seto commented.
"Hm? I'm sorry Seto, there are lights and sparkly things. I'm not really paying attention." Luna replied.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:17 am
Robert smiled, " Okay, welcome to Fremont street." He replys. Once inside above you is a giant screen with many lights as pictures moving on the roof. One the sides are many casions to stop and eat at. Along the road are many tiny gift shops to buy stuff and there are a few bars along the road. While in here it looks like day in the night. The screen goes for many blocks and plus normal lights all around. Mokuba looked at amazement, " Wow, its like a big TV. " he said looking up at the long screen. " Yeah, and when bands play, they show them on the screen. " I reply. I pick up Mokuba so he could be carried on my back, he smiled as he continued to look at the lights.

((yes this place exists, Ill have to take pictures sometime to show you. mrgreen they put on a show with the screen. Im bored of the show but new comers love it xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:25 am
Luna was blinking and trying to take it all in at once. Seto was her polar opposite being unimpressed because his Fremont street at home had SolidVision holograms around. He got payed a pretty penny for that. He smiled. Luna was happy and so was his brother so he wanted to remember this.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash