Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:58 pm
"umm yeah..or at least stay on gaurd when you're near him"finishing the rest of the hot coco she snapped her fingers aving it disappear."anyways....."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:20 pm
He thought about it and noded. "Yeah that might be best." Pushing himself off the tree with his shoulder he looked to her thinking of the initial question he asked her. "So, are you able to show me around here?" He crossed his hands over his stomache hardly able to stand the churning his stomache mas making.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:26 pm
"I could......but you seem more hungry then wanting to get to know the palce"she smirked a bit and looked around, before looking abck at him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:57 pm
Heart was walking through the forest her paws lightly touching the leaf covered soil. The leaves were damp so they did not crack beneath the weight of her. She continued to walk, she smelled the smell of what seemed to be a succesful hunt in the distance. Wondered what it was, maybe it wasn't a hunt... she didn't know but deceided to continue walking. She lifted her muzzle to the air and howled just for the heck of it, or perhaps to see if the other wolves were alright.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:10 pm
Black heard Hearts howl and looked around. She followed the sound to where she found heart. She smiled and walked over to her"HIYA HEART^^"She said as she crouched down and pet the wolfsd head"how yabeens??"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:14 pm
Heart smelled Black before she arrived, and although she smeeled quite different Heart recognized it. Heart's tail wagged as Black pet her. "Hey Black" She said as she smiled up at her. "I've been good, how 'bout yourself?"

((She's in human form right? And about how old is Black now?))  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:22 pm
((black is in teh human ness and 3 in wolf years but in human she is 14))

"me good..haevnt really seen anyone..cept sky and forzen and malik were fighting adn isaw kkta...adn thats it....oh and this new guyy named Boo who i ish questioning ninja and now j00^^"she smiled nad hugged the wolf lightly"so what ahve you been up to meh friend??"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:28 pm
"I haven't seen Sky for a while..." She said sadly, "Only Drave, Star once, a pup and you" Heart smiled and put her paw on Black. "I haven't been up to much, Sky isn't my mate anymore...I think... and I guess... well I don't really know..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:41 pm
"i dunno too much either" whee she laughed a bit and ruffled the wolfs furi've seen Drave tew omg you know what....we should go question that Boo kid and like...scare him^^ that'd be funn"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:57 pm
Heart laughed. "Is he bothering you that much?" she asked as she laughed some more. She began walking in small circles. "It would be fun" she agreed thinking for a moment that she was a pup again. But she would enjoy the childhood she never had because she spent it training and running.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:18 pm
"he isn't that annoying....he can morph..and some other things happened to him..he dind't belive i could read nad talk threw mindsa t first..but i showed him"she laughed a bithc and morpohed into her wolf form as she pounced on hearts back gnawing gently on her ear"and i've taunted him wiht food and stuff cuz his stomach was rumbling and i drank hot coco infront of him..i was thinking of just pouring it out on the ground.,.but you know me with my hot coco^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:25 pm
Heart laughed, "I bet you did!" Heart growled playfully at Black and started rolling on the ground. But then when she heard of the rest of what Black did she stopped. "That wasn't exactly the nicest thing to do was it Black? We're supposed to care for the rest of the pack which means sharing a food..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:28 pm
Black's ears lowered and she whinned a bit"i know..but i was just playin....i was gunna give him food after.....i'm sorry"black licked your face submissivley and pawed at your muzzzzle  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:28 pm
((i think i haev to go soon, so if i dun respond i will tomarrow^^))  

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:29 pm
Star happened on the scene and quietly jumped into a tree, laying down on her stomach and wagging her tail as she watched the two. Grinning, she began to throw her voice, making strange noises all around them. Using her illusionist abilities, she began to put shadowy, flickering images around them as well. She chuckled softly at her mischeviosity, but not loud enough for either of them to hear her.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games