Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:55 pm
slighter was still in his little personal cave ignoring his surrounding, the platform he was on started cracking and he didn't fell it. after a while slighter looked around towards the lake and smilled looking at it almost invisible with the snow then he smirked thinking wouldn't it be funny if it would break while someone was on it he said has he blinked and looked around once again at the walls surrounding him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:59 pm
as she saw him on the ledge she started slowly trotting towards him making a movement that suggested the other wolf to follow"slighter.." lowering her head slightly"how are you..."  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:01 pm
slighter looked at her and smilled "im ok, ad you?" he asked her has he sat up straight  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:03 pm
looking up at him"I am....ok, Im glad your good"the snow under her paws crunched pleasantly her wings shuffling a little to keep her warm  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:06 pm
slighter smilled and looked around has he layed back down on the ground has it cracked more he looked around still not noticing it. " how are you today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:07 pm
"looking up at him its been hard for me slighter to be truthful......"  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:09 pm
slighter looked at her and titlted his head "what do you mean?" he said curiously has he looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:11 pm
looking at him slightly astonished "do you not remember what i told you slighter?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:13 pm
he looked at her "some...i was tired yesterday" he said alittled worried about what she was going to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:14 pm
looking up at him sadly"well... tell me what you do remember and ill start from there....." looking down  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:16 pm
"well, we talked some... you where wanting to tell me something, and there where i dosed off." he said looking around and picking up flame sent. at the bottom of the moutain.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:23 pm
she sighed deeply" slighter... I... we are going to have pups..." she said quietly looking at him waiting for his reaction

((((sorry i g2g we can pick up later))))  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:25 pm
"oh, well thats no suprise" he said laughing "well how do you fell about it, im alright with it." he said laughing some more.
((ok))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:48 pm
"Oh why hello! Your Aubrianna's mate? Well well! Congrats, even though i'm probly late to be saying that!" Jeckt chukled when he found him self rambulling. "Well it's nice to meat you but i got to go, so see ya!" Jeckt said then ran off in a hurry.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:17 pm
Slighter
"oh, well thats no suprise" he said laughing "well how do you fell about it, im alright with it." he said laughing some more.
((ok))
looking up at him she whines happily "do you really mean it? what do you mean how do i feel about it? of course I am so excited! " she jumped onto the ledge and licked muzzle happily and nuzzled him gently  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games