Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:38 pm
Heart sared at him and put her head on her paws as she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:44 pm
*lays ther and eventually falls asleep dreaming of the past and what he had done wrong to heart...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

shawdowphoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:53 pm
walks around in a circle while chasing her tail since she was bored then after awhile she stops and looks around. "hmmmmmm" sits down then howls at the moon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:31 pm
Heart woke up and stared at the sleeping Drave. She stood up and slowly walked to the waters edge. She dipped her muzzle in and slowly lapped up the water.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:33 pm
*wakes up because he feels heart leave...* " heart where did you go... oh there you are by the water alright..." *he said as he watches her drink waiting for her to do something else...* "so what do you want to do or where do you want to go...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:51 pm
Heart stared at him blankly, and returned to her water. "I don't feel much like doing anything... I think I need to go somewhere... I don't know..." Heart felt sick and she knew she would be best at the mountain with fresh air if she wanted to feel better so she went there.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:40 pm
He walked out to the lakeshore and dipped his muzzle in lapping the water up before paddling out into the lake and rolling onto his back his paws sticking up into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:43 pm
Heart deceided to follow him and she hoped he didn't mind, "What were you talking 'bout back there?" she asked as she slowly approached the lake.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:45 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart deceided to follow him and she hoped he didn't mind, "What were you talking 'bout back there?" she asked as she slowly approached the lake.
He diddn't really hear her because he was too far out into the lake but looked over at her when he heard the fain voices. "What Heart?" He looked over at her confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:46 pm
She looked at him and raised her voice a little louder, "What were you talking 'bout back there before you left to come here?" she asked across the lake.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:48 pm
Wolfs Heart
She looked at him and raised her voice a little louder, "What were you talking 'bout back there before you left to come here?" she asked across the lake.
He blinked and paddled back over to her. "What are you talking about, I wasn't talking back there." He shook the water off of his fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:50 pm
She flinched as drops of water sprayed her. "You said something... before you came down hear... something like 'I hope they don't mind...' Who minds what?" she asked him again. Hoping she wasn't getting out of place.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:55 pm
Wolfs Heart
She flinched as drops of water sprayed her. "You said something... before you came down hear... something like 'I hope they don't mind...' Who minds what?" she asked him again. Hoping she wasn't getting out of place.
He blinked and realizing what she was talking about he simply shook his head. "It's nothing Heart forget it." He nuzzled her neck with his. "I'm gunna go get something to eat at the den." As usual he never stayed in one place for too long and started walking for the den.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:57 pm
Heart looked at him and tried to smile "Ok... Sky... I still..." she couldn't muster the courage to say the word so she hoped he would figure it out. " More than him..." she whispered. She stared at him with longing eyes and laid down her head dropping low.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:00 pm
*is watching them from the bushes wondering whats going on... and listening very intently to there convorsation... waiting for the time to show himself to them...*
"what could she be up too" he said to himself as a large 10 inch long black ravens feathure detaches from his tail and floats on the wind twords heart but it lands on the water instead*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games