Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:20 am
and i live in hampton park now  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:57 pm
@ Kiyomizu, what do you mean used to? It's still summer... you sound like you're trying to make it sound like it was a long time ago... & the Grand Prix doesn't start till March... (ie: it hasn't happened yet).

Is that some coded way of trying to make us think you're not here when you are, or do you always talk in the past tense? Or, are you just a little confused?

I don't mean to be rude, I'm just really confused about what you meant... the Aus Open was only a few weeks ago, so most people would say "I was just in Melbourne..." not "I used to live in Melbourne" if they had only just left.

JewelsSparkle

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:12 am
StreekG
Midori_Keiko
Hey im form Melbourne, well Mill Park area ^^
it Rokay around here, nice and leafy ^^

Wheres Mill Park, never heard of it...

It's the suburb just past Bundoora.

I'm new to the guild, and I live in the North Eastern suburbs, Thornbury to be exact. That's next to Northcote and Preston. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:49 am
Wait... You mean you're not Kim?

Or are you?

Or are you some other Kim that isn't the old Kim who is also from Melbz?

I'm confused sweatdrop  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:35 am
EmWah
Wait... You mean you're not Kim?

Or are you?

Or are you some other Kim that isn't the old Kim who is also from Melbz?

I'm confused sweatdrop

This Kimmeh is from Northern Melbourne in Mill Park. I have a friend who used to live in Mill Park. 3nodding

Fuzz Kimmeh on the other hand lives near Fountain Gate, which is Eastern Melbourne. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:29 am
Ah okay.

That explains much.  

EmWah
Crew

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 pm
No, you've got it wrong. Midori_keiko lives in Mill Park, I was just explaining where it is.
I live in Thornbury.

All settled. mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:50 pm
Or is it?

eek  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:14 pm
I think... not.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:39 pm
Lilithia
Woe is me! Nobody is in doncaster? crying

i went shopping there a week or so ago
*was staying in blackburn*  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:20 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
Lilithia
Woe is me! Nobody is in doncaster? crying

i went shopping there a week or so ago
*was staying in blackburn*

Doncaster Shopping Centre is a hole. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:31 am
I've never been there.

But you know what I don't like... Chadstone. I went there twice last time I was in Melbz. The first time everything was shut. It was awesome and spooky. It was fun then, but when it was open everything was big, bright, expensive and snobby... plus I was out of cash. It was ever so sad.  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:59 am
EmWah
I've never been there.

But you know what I don't like... Chadstone. I went there twice last time I was in Melbz. The first time everything was shut. It was awesome and spooky. It was fun then, but when it was open everything was big, bright, expensive and snobby... plus I was out of cash. It was ever so sad.

There are two sections to Chadstone.

One, is the old, more cramped looking part of Chadstone, with the normal shopping centre stores. These are for the commoners.

The open and more airier parts, are more for the middle-upper class people, who'd like to spend $300 on one dress, because it has a lable on it, but is otherwise worthless.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:54 am
dude you know what's weird, how your state lacks palm trees, i was there for like a weekish and im like "oh mah god, you guys dont have palm trees" it was.... interesting. i mean as soon as you hit queensland there's bundy rum adds and palm trees everywhere, palm trees mean home and it was so strange how you lot dont have palm trees everywhere.  

nrasjaa

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:39 am
Queendsland = Tropical
Victoria = Cool temperate

Savvy?

We have some palm trees, but not the same ones you have, and not a lot of them. They're not native, so it's not good to introduce them anyway.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games