Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:26 pm
Looking back behind him at the other wolf, Slighter turned around and sat in the opposite direction facing her, He then snarled and yawned once again has he sniffing the air for food.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:29 pm
Sora heard the snarl as she looked up to see the male sniffing the air"If your looking for food I saw deer south from here.."she yelled up to him  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:33 pm
Slighter wasen't one to talk much so he looked at her instead and sighed has he looked south and sniffed the air some more. Not sensing anything close enought fo his taste, he layed back down on the ground and looked around with his dark gazing eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Sora sighed and and looked around waiting for her sister  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:44 pm
Slighter looked back at the wolf once again and smilled. "So? Who are you?' he asked her with a deep voice has he looked towards the forest.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:46 pm
Sora surprised looked up at him and smiled"My name is Sora...nice to meet you"  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:56 pm
Slighter noded and looked away once agian. "Its a pleasure." he siad ahs he looked up at the moon once again and yawned while he streched his legs forwards again. Slighter was one of them wolf who was still sleeping after he had woken up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:59 pm
Sora also looked at the moon and she changed into her human form she leaned against a tree  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:03 pm
Slighter didn;t noticed her or hear her chnage so he didn't expect it but when he looked back at her he was suprised and jumped up scared shitless. "Yawajamaca" He mumbled out loudly has he looked around and back at her. "Oh its just you...." he then said ahs he sat down and sighed being embarassed,

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:05 pm
Sora laughed hearing what he said

"Sora!!!"Taki yelled coming out of the bushes  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:08 pm
Slighter turned over and looked at the other wold which came out of the bushed and smille docne again. he didn't say anything and instead just looked at them both wince he kenw they must of known eachother.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:12 pm
"What do you want Taki?"Sora asked

"Sora!!!!! I can't believe you left me like that!!!!! I don't know my way around yet and you abandon me!!!!!!"Taki yelled

Sora looks like this----- sweatdrop  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:14 pm
Slighter looked at them and sighed ocne agian ahs he stood up adn slowly walked away. Sisterly love Slighter thought to himself before he chuckled and loked back at them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 pm
"Well the only reason I did that cause you were only talking about Hero and I was hungry.."Sora said while sighing

Taki had a vein and glared daggers at Sora  

Nutella Mocha

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:08 pm
Zurian raced out of the forest and onto the clearing, he then jumped over a rock a hid.
Arkanna fallowed a moment after Zurian, turning around she eyed the clearing. Her emerald green eyes scanned to clearing, a low growl comeing up from within her.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games