Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:00 pm

In any case, my ship approved or not?

Sorry to sound impatient, but it's kinda been forgotten
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:37 pm

But the pic of the Beldon is the same as the palleon shown right below it.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pellaeon-class_Star_Destroyer

That pic of the beldon is wrong, because that's a palleon. I have the comics, there is no beldon in it yet, and no pics of one either. They're all palleons.

Remember, the b*****d isn't supposed to be long, but really tall.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Ya, that was the idea.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:12 pm

But the pic for the Pelleaon is wrong. Look at the Pelleaon man! It's got a V tail, while that thing has only a single tail and a SSD style bridge tower, while the Pelleaon's bridge is much more similar to that of an Acclamator.

The image I posted is one of the official ones of the Pelleaon (Yes I tweaked it so it was more visible, but thats all I did), the one Kenet used is that of a different class of ship in the background of one image.

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:26 pm

Well, I finally have some good news. According to Wookiee, some of the fleet remained Loyalist under Fel, including some big ships. It'd just mean me contacting them and uniting under one banner.

Which makes finding Roan Fel our top priority.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:46 pm

stellarmagic
But the pic for the Pelleaon is wrong. Look at the Pelleaon man! It's got a V tail, while that thing has only a single tail and a SSD style bridge tower, while the Pelleaon's bridge is much more similar to that of an Acclamator.

The image I posted is one of the official ones of the Pelleaon (Yes I tweaked it so it was more visible, but thats all I did), the one Kenet used is that of a different class of ship in the background of one image.

Not according to Legacy 0. They're all official. And they are all Palleaons. Your Beldon is a palleaon ripoff. Not to mention, you're drawing a conclusion from a vantage point which you can't tell. The "wrong" which you see is assumed, not verified. Point out exactly where you see a single tail on any of the ships marked as a Palleaon. I dare you to show me. I've seen every pic, and none have led me to conclude that your statements hold water.

You got ot make allowances for artistic errors as well, if you're not happy with it. Otherwise, the Jedi use red lightsabers and people's eye colors change within the course of a comic book without contacts.

Unless you would rather not have the Palleon not exist?

Not to mention, your picture of the beldon in comparison to the palleon is the same ship. If anything, the V-tail flat ship should be your beldon, rather than the fat one.

@EK: Not for seven years...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:31 pm

Here's the two types of ships from a top down view.
User Image

See the difference?

The schematic I used of the Pelleaon is pretty accurate I think, it did come from the comic concept artists, and the Pelleaon in the background of this image seems to be exactly like the schematic.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 am

No, I don't.

Because the Beldon is made by you, you can add differences. I want to see proof from the pics that are available, not ones you made.

Show me, with the pictures that have come from the comics, how the two are different. Circle in red. Please, show me. You're going abstract on something which lacks specificity. That's prone for inaccuracies as well.

This is a Palleaon.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image razz alleon_Star_Destroyer_Bastion.JPG

By your description, its a Beldon. That image is the same ship shown here:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:LegacyISD.jpg
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image razz ellaeonClassSSD2.jpg

Specifically, the first one is a beldon, yet the second is a palleon in your avid quest. Yet I fail to see how either are different.

If you contest that those are indeed beldons, then the only good pics of a palleaon we have are thus:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:LegacyISDBluePrints.jpg
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:LegacyISDrear.jpg

Right now, You're calling Palleaons beldons and vice versa.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:48 am

Nelowulf
stellarmagic

Not according to Legacy 0. They're all official. And they are all Palleaons. Your Beldon is a palleaon ripoff. Not to mention, you're drawing a conclusion from a vantage point which you can't tell. The "wrong" which you see is assumed, not verified. Point out exactly where you see a single tail on any of the ships marked as a Palleaon. I dare you to show me. I've seen every pic, and none have led me to conclude that your statements hold water.

You got ot make allowances for artistic errors as well, if you're not happy with it. Otherwise, the Jedi use red lightsabers and people's eye colors change within the course of a comic book without contacts.

Unless you would rather not have the Palleon not exist?

Not to mention, your picture of the beldon in comparison to the palleon is the same ship. If anything, the V-tail flat ship should be your beldon, rather than the fat one.

@EK: Not for seven years...
No, but a portion of his fleet went into exile like he did. Finding them would not only bolster my rosters, by jumbo-size my recovering fleet.

And all of the sudden... it's starting to look like the Rebel Alliance all over again.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:16 am

Except the jedi are hesitent to join up with you.
At least this one is.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:51 am

Cale Darksun
At least this one is.
That one has probably never even heard of me, could care less, and all that jazz. I couldn't give a $#@! whether Link joined me or not. It's not like I'm trying t win a popularity contest
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 am

ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
At least this one is.
That one has probably never even heard of me, could care less, and all that jazz. I couldn't give a $#@! whether Link joined me or not. It's not like I'm trying t win a popularity contest

with all the noise you're making he probably has heard of you.
But I'm saying this in the light that you're pro Fel Empire.
The Jedi, as a whole, werent.
So you're better off drawing Imperial Knights to your camp.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:43 am

Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
At least this one is.

Ok, here's a question. Given the choice, would Link rather an empire controlled by Fel or the Loyalists, or an Empire under Sith regime. I'm fairly sure his life right now isn't all that fun
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:55 am

ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
At least this one is.

Ok, here's a question. Given the choice, would Link rather an empire controlled by Fel or the Loyalists, or an Empire under Sith regime. I'm fairly sure his life right now isn't all that fun

He pays no taxes, has no right to vote, and will be hunted down either way, if not for the fact that he is a Jedi, then for the fact he's a war criminal.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:29 am

Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
At least this one is.

He pays no taxes, has no right to vote, and will be hunted down either way, if not for the fact that he is a Jedi, then for the fact he's a war criminal.
But surely if Link assisted, he could... make a deal. Full pardon?

He'll be hunted either way. The Sith hates him. But if Fel is returned to power by means of Link's help, then he owes him the favor. It's like Luke and Han blowing up the Death Stars and Shield Generator. They were given pretty much exactly what they wanted. Luke got his own fighter, got to be a Jedi, and Han got the money he owed Jabba (Regardless of the fact that he bought them more X Wings with it)
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games