Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:09 pm

Cale Darksun
That it was.
I tell you, that Boba is a dirty dirty cheater.
Not like his Father. His Father played the game honest enough.
But Boba plays with a loaded deck. And even when I bring my own he always manages to keep an ace up his sleave.
If he wasnt so good at helping me clear the table I might become upset at his chicanery.

Jango was a legend himself, but Boba surpassed his father in his own way, as being the most feared man in the galaxy aside from Vader himself. Jango played an honest game, but Jango was also a good man. Personally, the Boba Fett that Lucas has created through the prequels is a whole other Fett than the original. And the Legacy Fett is too soft. They are mixing old Fett with New Fett and doing a horrid job of it.

Fetts not supposed to be soft. Fetts the most dangerous man in the galaxy single-handedly aside from a Sith.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:15 pm

Cale:
Obviously, you're trying for the mysterious, dark wise poet. Never works online, in my experience, but good luck to you.

Des Voh:
You're right, they are shamelessly combining the two in the Legacy series, but at least they're giving it justifiable cause. Too many books see characters mismatched and jumbled without any real reason because the authors pay little attention. As Fett grows older, he grows maudlin, and he starts to question his life and what his father would've meant for him.

Connavar

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:18 pm

Connavar
Cale:
Obviously, you're trying for the mysterious, dark wise poet. Never works online, in my experience, but good luck to you.

Dark Mysterious poet?
I stated an observation on Boba Fett by Death with the assumption(But the use of the terminology) that Death is a Card Player.
How is that Dark and Mysterious?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 pm

Its in the image you attempt to portray through your choice of words. And by 'poet' I meant an attempt at eloquence.

Connavar

Super Sayien Sheik

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:39 pm

Nelowulf wrote:
Quote:
Jango had no humanity as far as I could tell. Boba actually got married, had kids. Between the two, I would say you have the pair mixed up personality wise.

when Boba got married it wasn't cannon, and besides Boba never really had a childhood but Jango actually did. Also, Boba is the 1 who had some nerves removed so he could not feel the pain any more, so I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:48 pm

You're going to have to show proof of that. Every source I've seen says he was married.

The second two parts are quite vague, and therefore ignored.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Super Sayien Sheik

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:12 pm

let me guess: star wars tales, right? well, that is a non-cannon source
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:39 pm

Its now considered Canon.
He's got a granddaughter and everything now.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:45 pm

No marriage = no kids.

No kids = No daughter.

Mandelorians don't do one night stands, that's a garunteed.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:34 pm

Never take a Clone Commando's Dc-17 blaster.I'll have to kill you if you do. evil Who you calling kid boy.Since I was 7 I've been shooting Rifles,hand guns and shotguns.I'm not green like the ones you've meet.I was born with a gun in my hand in Mississippi,Learned to shoot in Tennessee.I'm a good knife user too.So don't take me lightly.Got it.Cale Darksun mad evil

Sir_Knight_Death

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:57 am

Sir_Knight_Death
Never take a Clone Commando's Dc-17 blaster.I'll have to kill you if you do. evil

Yeah? well then I'll just have to shoot you first, something not terribly difficult for a gunman like myself.
Never pick a fight with gunslingers kid.
They'll kill you if you do.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:16 pm

Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death
Never take a Clone Commando's Dc-17 blaster.I'll have to kill you if you do. evil

Yeah? well then I'll just have to shoot you first, something not terribly difficult for a gunman like myself.
I'm not green like the ones you've meet.I was born with a gun in my hand in Mississippi,Learned to shoot in Tennessee.I'm a good knife user too.So don't take me lightly.Got it.Cale Darksun

Sir_Knight_Death

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:26 pm

There just went every shred of credibility you had for the next 3 months.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:29 pm

Sir_Knight_Death
Cale Darksun
Sir_Knight_Death

I'm not green like the ones you've meet.I was born with a gun in my hand in Mississippi,Learned to shoot in Tennessee.I'm a good knife user too.So don't take me lightly.Got it.Cale Darksun

I'm a Cowboy, hillbilly. Ive done and seen s**t that would turn you green.

Now really.
Try and impress me again.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:34 pm

I suppose there's only one way to settle this.

I'll grab the ruler, you two drop your pants. *sigh* Why the hell does everyone have this puffed up image of themeselves? stare
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games