Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:22 pm
Vulpus
(ooc: just how deep is the chest wound anyone? or shall I wing it?)

(( Srry got distracted reading a shonen jump, it's not very deep, hit a rib and is probably lodged in ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:24 pm
Vashyyk
Vulpus

(( Srry got distracted reading a shonen jump, it's not very deep, hit a rib and is probably lodged in ))
sweatdrop  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:26 pm
Vulpus
Vashyyk
Vulpus

sweatdrop
(( I just made things worse for u didn't I whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:31 pm
Vashyyk
Vulpus
Vashyyk
Vulpus

sweatdrop
(not really I just finished up razz read it)  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:37 pm
Vulpus
Vashyyk
Vulpus
Vashyyk
Vulpus

sweatdrop
(not really I just finished up razz read it)
(( heh didn't see ur post, must've posted at the same time razz ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:41 pm
Cade rose up and nodded his head, "Yes I agree, I'll just sneak out the back entrance and call a Taxi from a pay phone to take me home." Standing up he grimaced slightly, the morphine was strong, but there was still a twinge of pain. Waving a free wing he went through the kitchen and out a back door, looking around he saw small croud forming on the street, "damnit, I'll have to follow this alley for a bit"

(( Going over to Lucia City Thread ))  

Vashyyk

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:05 pm
((OOC: My goodness! Step out for one day, and people post like mad! When I was here, waiting for someone to post... nothing. Then Boom! and I've got six pages to read through! I guess the fast pace is part of the draw of this RP though.))

Dracos slowly swam up from a deep pit of shadow and darkness, and emerged into a world of pain and light. His entire body burned, stung and simply hurt, and he shivered with the need for it to be gone from him. Slowly, he opened his eyes, each one feeling as if someone had rubbed sand under the lids before he closed them, then weakly worked his tongue around in his mouth.

Without rising, he turned his mind within, seeking out the full tally of his wounds. Broken shoulder, strained wing and wing joints, four broken ribs, two cracked, concussion, internal bleeding, left side stripped of skin and scales, desperately in need of water and food. He almost laughed at the fact that he was able to sustain so much damage; that's what happened when he let the bloodrage take over. He actully made a soft, grumbling sound of amusement when he thought of the swords he had left in the holding room of the Inn, and the runes on thier hilts that would have made it possible for him to control himself better.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, then rolled slowly onto his stomach, the bones in his sides grinding together. He sat up fully, then slowly raised his head and looked around the room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:16 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: My goodness! Step out for one day, and people post like mad! When I was here, waiting for someone to post... nothing. Then Boom! and I've got six pages to read through! I guess the fast pace is part of the draw of this RP though.))

Dracos slowly swam up from a deep pit of shadow and darkness, and emerged into a world of pain and light. His entire body burned, stung and simply hurt, and he shivered with the need for it to be gone from him. Slowly, he opened his eyes, each one feeling as if someone had rubbed sand under the lids before he closed them, then weakly worked his tongue around in his mouth.

Without rising, he turned his mind within, seeking out the full tally of his wounds. Broken shoulder, strained wing and wing joints, four broken ribs, two cracked, concussion, internal bleeding, left side stripped of skin and scales, desperately in need of water and food. He almost laughed at the fact that he was able to sustain so much damage; that's what happened when he let the bloodrage take over. He actully made a soft, grumbling sound of amusement when he thought of the swords he had left in the holding room of the Inn, and the runes on thier hilts that would have made it possible for him to control himself better.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, then rolled slowly onto his stomach, the bones in his sides grinding together. He sat up fully, then slowly raised his head and looked around the room.
elana looked around at the rumbling sound and saw the dragon get up she gathered her things and went over, "lay down i am a medic let me look you over first"  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:23 pm
Artemis stops drinking before she gets drunk, it is the last thing she needed right now, and stands up. "Manda, mind preparing some food for everyone? I'm going to go down and get the lights turned back on. I hope this is just as simple as resetting the breaker, I don't really want to have to turn the generator on."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:33 pm
Prrnasya gets up as Artemis heads to the breaker. "I'm going to check outside quick, to see what's going on out there. I should be back in a few minutes, but just start yelling if anything happens."

She then heads outside, and blends into the shadows that have started to decend on the city, looking for any danger. *I'm not sure quite what defines 'danger' here though. Anybody suspecious, I guess. That's what I get for going off half-cocked. Again.*  

PsyCat04

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:35 pm
((I'm just gonna post again, to tell what happens next.))

Dracos looked at the wreckage of the main room, then glanced through one of the broken windows to the barrier spell in place a short distance from the Inn's front. He could see several of the attackers trying ineffectually to enter the barrier or break through, but failing. He dropped his gaze as he began to feel the blood rising in his veins again, and turned his mind to more serious matters.

He slowly lowered his muzzle to the ground, then closed his eyes. Slowly, he blocked out all outside senses; sound, smell, sensation, until only the inner feelings remained. Then he called forth the powers within himself. The cells of his body suddenly seemed to stir, growing warmer and beginning to stir slightly.
((OOC: Anyone nearby will notice that his temperature has risen, and he is vibrating slightly.)) Each one of the damaged cells slowly restored themselves, then began to regenerate the other damaged or missing ones nearby. This happened at an amazing rate, quickly resetting the broken bones, and healing the internal damage, then recovering the damage to his skin and finally causing his scales to grow back. After about twenty minutes, he had completely recovered from all of his injuries.

For a few moments after he had been restored, Dracos kept his head down. He had rarely used this technique, as it carried a serious penalty. Even now, he could feel the ravenous urge to consume anything living nearby coming over him. Without trying, his senses began targetting people in the room with him as possible food sources. Until he had eaten enough to restore the energy he had lost, he was in danger of losing control of himself and attacking anyone close enough for him to reach. He slowly opened his eyes and looked directly out the front door, looking at the remaining hunters; there only appeared to be four left.

He shifted into his Anthro form, the bandages that had been wrapped around him falling away as he did, then moved quickly into the weapons room. Once there, he reclaimed his weapons, and looked out the door at the hunters, fixing them in his mind as his next targets.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:04 pm
Dracos stood in the door to the weapons check room, staring out at the last few hunters; he was drooling slowly, and totally unaware that he was. He dropped to the floor, then slid out into the gathering night, just another silent shadow.

Sitting by the wreckage of the cars, and the one good one left to them, the three hunters were huddling just beyond the barriers outer edge, smoking and talking about 'the boss' bringing in the 'big guns'. One of them laughed as he talked about how they were going to find a summoner to break through the barrier, then kill every last one of those stinkin'... His voice trailed off, then he opened his mouth to scream as a pair of glowing blue eyes rose up behind one of his friends. The scream was cut off as a flash of silver shot past his friend, burying itself in the back of his mouth. The hunter beside him fumbled for his weapon, only to be struck to the ground by a black, blade edged tail. The hunter sitting facing the two who had died started to turn, then jerked, staring dumbly down at the foot of blade sticking out of his chest. He looked to his only living companion as if to say something, then died.

The remaining hunter was frozen on the spot; his mind wasn't quite as strong as the one Dracos had killed with the dart's had been; he ahd seen him as well, and been paralysed. He stared in horrified facination as Dracos pulled his sword from the hunter's back, letting him slump to the ground. Without taking his eyes from the one living hunter, Dracos retrieved his dart, tucking back behind the scales of his crest then walked slowly over to the last hunter, grinning and slavering hungrily. Just before he reached him, he lashed his tail into the lantern the hunters had been using, dropping everything into darkness. The last hunter saw only a pair of huge, narrowed blue eyes drawing closer, and faintly, the gleam of that blue light off of black scales and gleaming teeth.

Inside the Inn people could hear a sudden, terrified (and terrifying) scream. It seemed to last forever, then slowly descended into faint gurgling noises, then silence.

DracosBlackwing

PsyCat04

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:19 pm
Hearing the scream from somewhere behind her, Prrnasya turned sharply, and dropped into a fighting crouch. Seeing nothing threatening immediatly, she quickly moved back towards the origin of that awful noise. She comes upon a dragon, and three corpses.

"What is going on here?" she demands of the still standing figure. "Why are you continuing to fight?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:04 pm
((OOC: If you like your char, run like hell!))

Dracos turned his head slowly. In the near complete darkness, it was hard to see, but Prrnasya could see his muzzle was wet with something thick and dark, and that he had what looked like a hand hanging from his jaws. His eyes blazed at her, then seemed to dim. He crunched and swallowed the thing in his mouth, then said in an offhand sort of way, "I don't know who you are, nor do I care. I only know that if you enjoy your existance, you will get inside that barrier before I finish these." He turned to the fourth body, which Prrnasya hadn't seen; it was torn apart and he was still working on what was left of it. He ripped another piece from the corpse; the sound of breaking grinding bones loud in the silence.

((OOC:Once more; if you stay near here, he is going to first finish with the bodies, then turn on you. Leave immediately; he has almost no control over himself when he is like this, and will attack at random. It's taking a lot of his self control not to add you to his collection of food.

If anyone else comes to this spot later, they will only find some scraps of cloth and shards of bone, along with a large amount of blood. There will be pieces of the cars nearby missing as well; dragons can eat almost anything!

I'm off for the night; Seeya later!))  

DracosBlackwing

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:14 pm
Manda nodded at Artemis' request and stood up importantly, heading towards the kitchen. She didn't have the first clue how to cook, but she could at LEAST make some grilled cheese or something.
She was about halfway to the kitchen when movement from Dracos' corner caught her attention. She watched, mesmerized as his body started vibrating, and the room grew slightly warmer. Then he shuffled into the weapons room, back out, and outside. "Dracos....?" She began, then watched in horror as the remaining three hunters were taken down. She clapped her hands to her muzzle in horror, then ran into the kitchen, tears streaming down her face. She collapsed in a corner by the stove and stared at the fridge, her face a twisted expression of horror.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games