Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:23 pm
((YAY))

Ryo got a bad feeling about going through with the mission. "Ok, let's get moving." Ryo said looking at Shizume and the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:04 pm
"Yea we should get moving." Shizume said as she walked back to the camp her head held low, I will save you sis. she thought a she clentched her fists.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:54 pm
"stupid bird"dark mumbled as the bird flew off
"well the good side of that is that it took a drop of blood"
dark the flicked his hand and healed the finger  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:59 am
*is captured eek *

"Where am I~? Meh wings aren't workin'...!!" Sakura whined, trying desperately to release her wings. "I miss my sis...I miss Dark...I miss everybody..." She hung her head low and cried silently.  

PinkAngel25

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:34 am
((I'm having choclate pudding pie for breakfast))
Shizume was back at the camp packing her things. "You just wait and hold on there sis. We will save you even if the others quite I will save you till the end." Shizume said to herself.

"Well we should be going. Are you comming Dark?" Tsunade asked as she starteds to walk back to the campsite.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:53 am
Sakura felt a chill down her spine and heard Shizume's message in her mind. Telepathic powers came in handy. "I know! SIS! can you hear me?" She tried to send back.  

PinkAngel25

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:18 pm
Shizume was stunned when she heard Sakura's voice, "telepathical powers come in handy." she said to herself as she sat, "I'm here." Shizume said trieing to get through to Sakura.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:17 pm
"I'm coming"
dark followed them to the camp
"when your ready point the way"  

Rashav

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:45 pm
Shizume heard that the others are comming, "Sis I have to go know but I will talk when ever I can." she said with that she stood up and went to her bag.

"Your already to go Shizume? That was quick." Tsunade said as she packed her thing quickly and stood next to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:01 pm
We're coming for you. Ryo picked up his items and walked back to the group. "Are you ready Mugen?"

"Yes Ryo." Mugen jumped on Ryo's shoulder and sat there. "Let's go."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:18 pm
Shizume whistled as Rico came, "Were leaving soon Rico." Shizume said.
"Alright." Rico said as he jumped into Shizume's bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:10 pm
"I don't know where I am," Sakura replied through her mind. "I--" Her powers were cut off when she was taken away by an unknown ninja.  

PinkAngel25

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:59 pm
"Sakura...Sakura what happend?" Shizume asked she tried to send her a message through her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:58 am
"What's wrong, Shizume?" Mizuumi asked as she picked up her bag.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games