Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:03 pm
Nayuki smiled. "Well, I guess you have the right to know what I'm doing out here so late. See...I don't really remember my family...or friends...or anything from when I was about 11. That year something happened and I didn't remember anything. I didn't know who was family who was friends where I was or even my own name! It was the scariest thing. No one was there to help me either. I went up to the only room that even looked like a child's room and found an old diary. All of the names were scribbled out except for one. It was in a quote. 'Nayuki isn't going to get anywhere in life.' then it said 'I can't believe my own sister said that about me!' I found a calender and a baby book. I knew who I was and what day it was. That was it. I had been going to an academy to become a ninja. I am out here to find the one who did this to me. Someone told me to meet them here at night...alone. They haven't showed up yet though...I'm sorry to have bothered you" She said and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:09 pm
"its fine..whats your name mine is sakata"she says  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:13 am
Nayuki stopped walking. "I'm Nayuki." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:10 pm
sakata opened the doorsakata points the the boy in the kitchen and the girl on the floor "thats ryo and thats sorano,hold on.hey sorano can nayuki stay here she needs a place to stay for a while!!"yells sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:53 pm
Ryo turned to the door to see Sakata and another girl at the door. Ryo smiled at the new girl and bowed. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:04 pm
Nayuki smiled back. "Likewise. I'm sorry for suddenly being here." she said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:32 pm
sakata smiles  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:31 pm
Nayuki looked around. "Are you all okay with me staying here? If not I can just leave." She said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:31 pm
"we're fine with it"says sakata  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:37 pm
"Yeah, it is just us, and my protector Rose." Ryo said pointing at the wolf laying down.

Rose stood up and walked over to Nayuki and bowed. "It is nice to meet you." She said.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:59 pm
"yep"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:23 pm
"Oh!" Nayuki looked at Rose. "Hello."  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:17 am
"so come on in I'll make us some food"says sakata  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:27 pm
Nayuki smiled. "Thank you! You're all so kind!" she said and came inside.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:02 am
"no problem" says sakata closing the door and going into the kitchen"what do you guys want to eat"she says  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games