Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:23 am
"Needed to make a call" Arianna said. "Sit down please Rachel" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:33 am
''Hmm...What for though?''She asked as if she knew. Rachel sat down.

-read this-

have you ever felt like spontaneously combusting?

there are two muffins in a oven.
muffin 1- holy hell!! we're in a oven!! we're gonna DIE!!
other muffin- HOLY CRAP A TALKING MUFFIN!!!

my love for you-
always forever  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:19 pm
"A murder" Arianna didn't want to go into details.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:30 pm
"Why don't you come sit down with us?" Rachel patted the seat next to her. Arianna sat down in between Rachel and Estelluna. "Are you guys doing ok? No hard feelings or anything?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:43 pm
"No, you?" Arianna said. Arianna was a little uptight, suddenly her computer binged with an im. "Sorry" Arianna apoligized and went to open it. 'he ran' was the message, sent from Jess. "Damn it" Arianna muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:55 pm
"Arianna, what is it, we can both hear you. We can help, at least I can, I don't want to speak for Estelluna." Rachel got up and walked to the computer, seeing the vague IM. "Whats this?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:07 pm
- can my dad actually be a vampire?-
"There's nothing you guys can do. He's gone, he knew they would come after him, he just wants to save his own a**." Arianna said. "Listen I really don't want to go into details this is my life I do not need you guys to get involved and then get hurt"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:21 pm
-sure, makes more sense I guess-

"Arianna, you do not need to worry about us getting hurt. Estelluna, well shes just lethal, and I can fight somebody without even getting close to them. To be honest, you are the one we're worried about."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:41 pm
"Ok, here we go. My dad's a killer" Arianna said. "Do you mind if we go over to the Cullen's house so I can use a phone and see what's going on?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:49 pm
Understanding quickly, Rachel beckoned to Estelluna to follow.
"Come on, lets go." Arianna raced over while Rachel quickly explained to Estelluna what was going on. It didn't take long, they didn't know much. They both ran over to the Cullen's house.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:58 pm
"Hey, I need to borrow the phone again" Arianna said. 'Rachel, it was a car accident, but it was a murder' Arianna mind-spoke to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:10 pm
Hey! You stole that character from Meg Cabot!

Karissa sat on a chair by the Cullen's foyer, watching amused. Arianna kept coming back to the house and needing to use a phone - but it was seconds, and not minutes, between her visits because after all Arianna was a vampire. "I'm sure they don't mind," said Karissa, in response to Arianna. "The Cullens just stepped out for a moment. I think, in all this excitement, they forgot to hunt."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:21 pm
-what book?-

"Thankns" Arianna said. She phoned Jess. "Care to explain what happened?" I asked as soon as she picked up. "He ran Arianna, we went to his house and he was gone, we have a BOLO for him so we should be able to find him" "I appriciate everything you're doing Jess, but you're not gonna find him, he's gonna hide like he's done for 10 years now. I'll talk to you later ok? Bye" Arianna hung up. "Thanks, do you mind if I hang with you for a while, I don't feel safe at my place" Arianna admitted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:25 pm
The 1-800-Where-r-u series

"Why would it not be safe?" said Karissa. She wasn't joking now, she was alarmed at Arianna's tone of voice.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:32 pm
-actually, I'm kind of talking about the show Missing base off of 1-800-where-r-you-
Arianna took a deep breath. "My dad, he's gonna kill me. He now knows that I survived that car accident and......" Arianna trailed off. She had had her suspicions that her dad was a vampire and visiting him had confirmed it.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games