Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:06 pm
theres an idea...  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:44 pm
Hey have you guys ever seen those dart-boards that you can personalise with a face?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Mandalorian Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:05 am
The worst thing that they did to the RotJ DVD edition was add the scene where Boba Fett is hanging out with Jabba's dancing girls. I mean, that two seconds right there just ruined the whole movie for me (not really, but that part still was horrible). I mean, Boba Fett is one of the coolest characters (in my opinion) in the whole Star Wars universe, and they completely ruined him by suggesting that he likes to hang out with the girls!!!! scream They always say, in all of the books and E.U. stuff that he has NO SEXUAL DESIRES WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!! He had that part of him surgically removed from his brain!! I love the rest of the movie (aside from the Gungans, Hayden Christian, etc), but GET IT RIGHT, GEORGE LUCAS!!!!! GOD!!!! Boba Fett is not a "player!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:50 pm
They should at least have added in Mara JAde.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Darth Drake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:57 pm
FrozenPhoenix32

You're not a Mara fan?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:04 pm
what he was saying was that they Should have put her in.

Boba isn't a player, but that doesnt mean he cant relax a little. Let him toy with those girls' emotions. He's had a hard mission dragging Solo's frozen corpse all the way from Bespin.
And if Fett had no sexual desires, then how is it that he has a daughter?  

Shinn Matsunaga

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:07 pm
Darth Drake
FrozenPhoenix32

You're not a Mara fan?

I love Mara. I'd have no one else as Luke's wife.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:26 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Darth Drake
FrozenPhoenix32

You're not a Mara fan?

I love Mara. I'd have no one else as Luke's wife.

Indeed! I wish they'd done it a different way, though. I absolutely loved the orignal Thrawn Trilogy, but Vision of the Future/Specter of the Past weren't as good. Not really Zahn's fault- the other EU authors had really messed up what he was setting up in the first trilogy. But still... bleh. And I still haven't gotten my hands on Union.

If you like Mara and Luke, you might consider investing in this...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darth Drake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:15 pm
Heh, that's cool.

and I agree about the HoT duology sucking.

The entire thing was though that he was setting up for an arc he was supposed to write, about a race of alien invaders and what not. They nixed his idea but it eventually became the NJO and the entire Yuuzhan Vong arc, from Outbound Flight to The Unifying Force.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:34 am
The Unifying Force is the most annoying concept of the entire EU, in my opinion. Of course, I haven't liked anything from Vector Prime on, but still. It makes the Jedi into puppets, rather than people using the force of their own accord. Of course, I've always disliked the idea of "destiny," but the Unifying Force... when it makes Luke feel bad about killing insects, you know we've wandered too far from the movies.  

Darth Drake

Mercury33

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:26 am
I wish their marriage had been novelized, similar to "The Courtship of Princess Leia." I never read the comics, so I had a super-hard time tracking down Union  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:31 am
Yeah, I haven't read union either.

And Drake:

Read the Dark Nest trilogy.

It fixes things.

At least the alst book does.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:03 am
I just wish that Lucas would redeem himself by rereleasing episodes one through three without Jar Jar or MidiChorians, as well as getting a different actor to play Anakin. (Anyone would do.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:08 am
elvisnake
I just wish that Lucas would redeem himself by rereleasing episodes one through three without Jar Jar or MidiChorians, as well as getting a different actor to play Anakin. (Anyone would do.)

Be mindful of such wishes, as they could have just put in some random emo kid! gonk  

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:43 am
Hayden Christensen is Some Random Emo Kid!!! If they wait long enough, they could let Jake Lloyd grow up, and let him do it. Lloyd was the only good pre-vader anakin, and he'd probably be able to do a good job  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games