Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Ella landed lightly in front of him, graceful even in rage. "You...explain. Now." She said brokenly, through clenched teeth. Shortly after this, Alan landed with Char in the meadow, both appearing equally angry. "What did you do to her....you....you!" Ella yelled, not being able to think of a bad enough name for him at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:36 pm
Simon stared back at Ella with hollow eyes. "I didn't mean to do anything to her. It's just - it was so much like last time. I could practically predict what turn the conversation would take next, and I still couldn’t stop myself from saying the words.” Ella looked coldly at him. “What words?”

“Let me explain. I have a power, as a vampire: I can manipulate people’s actions. In a temper, I might tell someone to shut up. They will. They’ll be unable to talk until I come to my senses and tell them they can. Usually my manipulations are purely physical. Just now though, and many years ago when I first met Linnea – sometimes I tamper with people’s minds too.” Behind Ella, Alan and Char remained unsympathetic. “I told Linnea and you, what happened the first time she found out I drank human blood. We had an argument very similar to this night. Linnea also said then, “I wish I had never known you.” Impulsively, I replied “Just forget about me then. Forget about all this.” I meant for her to forget nothing actually; or maybe I meant for her to simply forget I was a vampire. What happened instead was she fainted, and when she came to she could not remember that life. She died shortly after, and I thought it best to leave the area we were living in at that time.”

Ella interrupted angrily, “You left her to die?” “No,” Simon replied defensively. “I left after she died. I didn’t know she was a phoenix. When she died, I knew that I’d lost my best friend; I thought I’d also lost my possible soul mate for life. I’ve been wandering all over the world for someone I can bear to be with again, and then I somehow found Linnea here in Forks. But history repeats itself…” There was a brief silence while the others digested his words. “Why can’t you force Linnea to remember everything then?” Alan suggested. “For some reason, mental changes are irreversible. Don’t you think I tried the first time this happened?” Simon's face was drawn with misery.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:41 pm
"Considering the way you ditched this time, the way you acted last time seems easy to predict." Said Ella coldly. "Though, your emotions do seem sincere, what do you suggest we do?" Said Alan just as coldly, he said this because he was better than Ella at read emotions. "Apparently, you need to be careful what you say." He said while moving to stand behind Ella, holding her shoulders because she appeared ready to pounce.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:53 pm
Simon shook his head, “What can I do though? I never figured out how to make Linnea remember again; and last time she died before I could try much.” He shot up to his feet. “Did she tell you when she’s next going to die?” He appealed agitatedly to Ella, Char, and Alan – and Gaz and Rose who he had just noticed above them, in the tree.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 pm
"All she said was soon. She didn't really like to talk about it." Said Ella through clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:58 pm
Simon groaned. "Great. If history really is repeating itself..." he left the sentence unspoken - they would know what he meant.

After fretting for a while locked in her room, Linnea's stomach growled to tell her it was hungry. "Alright, alright," she replied as if it had actually spoken. She cautiously tiptoed to her door, and once affirming no unexpected visitors were in her house again, bounded down the stairs to the kitchen. She grabbed the first thing she laid hands on in the fridge, and sat down at the table with it. "Delicious. Week-old pasta," Linnea murmured to herself. Nonetheless she dug in; moments later, she clutched her abdomen in agony.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 pm
Gaz interrupted this conversation, equally angered, just not showing it, she stated suggestively, with a light and airy tone "May I hit him?" she asked, a slight innocent look in her eyes, she felt he deserved it, "A simple slap across the face...? Closed hand of course...." Then her ears percked highly, turning her head in the direction of Linnea's house "Something is wrong with her......" she murmured, just as a precaution, she had some trusted sprits look after her, alerting her quikly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:27 am
Ella wheeled around to face Gaz. "What?! Not again, come on you coward!" Said Ella angrily, grabbing Simon and lifting him into the air, flying would get them there faster. Alan did the same with Char, and they all flew to Linnea's house.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Rose running off found her house and sat there, waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:28 pm
Ella and Char landed with their passengers and met Rose at the door. "She's locked it." Said Ella annoyedly.

(And here I mention again...going away for two weeks....times when I'll be able to comment is sketchy)  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:57 pm
"Greeeeeeeeaaaat, leave without me, and with only my two feet as transportation, god knows how many times I'm going to trip" she stated, starting to run with her vampiric speed, then thought of something funny about her last statement, laughing, 2/3rds of the way there already, "Hahahah, god, hahah!!" she continued running till she stopped next to Rose, still laughing silently about that little thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm
Linnea's eyes watered. From her position on the floor, she could see the innocent-looking container of food high up on the table. "What a way to go - by food poisoning. Not my most dramatic death," She laughed wryly and tried to force her weight up onto her elbow. She failed and collapsed again. With a contorted face, Linnea wrapped her arms around her legs and chose to just surrender to the pain. Curled into a ball, for an instant everything - time - seemed to stand still and then it all hurt, and there was bright light, and she thought she was crying...

Propped outside the kitchen window where Ella had shoved him, Simon saw fire inside the house. "It's too late!" he cried.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:28 pm
Hearing the crackle of fire, Rose seemingly clawed out of the wall. Running to human to wolf, she flew up high, flapping as to put out teh fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:27 pm
In the midst of the flames, a bird no larger than a kitten lay. Its fiery wings and tail, far larger than the rest of its body, swept to the floor in a cascade of feathers. The miniature long neck - not quite like a swan's - stretched and retracted powerfully, as it emitted a cry of either anger or despair. The golden eyes framed by a dark black patch of colour blazed with emotion as uncontrollable as the fire around it.

Linnea tried to scream at the strangers who'd once again invaded her house. They shouldn't have been allowed to see her like this - it was dangerous. For them and her. As a...thing began to flap at the air around her, she opened her wings menacingly and hissed. The fire couldn't go out until she escaped from this place. She tried to take to the air, and just managed. Linnea flew higher up, desperate to escape from this town where it could rain at any time.

Simon stared openmouthed, in wonder of what Linnea had become. "Linnea!" he began to shout as she headed away from them.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:46 am
Rose seeing the bird fly screamed hurring after her. Catching it she tried, diving away from tree.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games