Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:19 pm

Kenneth flashed a grin. "Tomorrow afterschool. I'll ditch Wyatt somehow." He quickly waved, and headed back towards his car. "I heard my name." Wyatt told him suspiciously. "Why wouldn't you?" Kenneth replied, and then he changed the topic. "I want to go further to hunt tonight." Wyatt nodded warily and decided not to further question his partner's sudden good mood, since it seemed he'd been forgiven for last night's argument.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:24 pm

Caterina smiled. 'Tomorrow lovely' she thought, making sure that all of her thoughts were blocked. She hopped into her car and headed back home. "Lily! Sleana! Dion! I'm back!" Cat called walking into the house.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:08 pm

Selana closed her eyes and shrieked as Dion, in the driver's seat with Lily beside her, took another curve at a break-neck speed. "Slow down!" she screamed. "No need, we're back." said Dion matter-of-factedly. When Selana finally opened her eyes, she saw that they were back in front of Caterina's place again. "Caterina's home," she noticed. "Thank god, someone sensible's in the house."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:56 pm

Caterina had cleaned while they were gone and noticed that they were home. "Hi guys come on in. Lily can I talk to you for a moment?" Caterina asked.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:22 pm

"Why only to Lily?" Dion jumped into the conversation. "I think we have a right to know whatever you're going to say." Selana didn't agree, but she didn't disagree either.

Wyatt unlocked the door to their apartment and stuffed the keys back into his pocket as he stepped aside to let Kenneth through. "So, what did that girl have to say?" he asked. "Anything interesting?" "Nothing much." Kenneth replied indifferently. "Why did you take so long then?" "Oh, we were arguing." That was something Wyatt could believe. Still, he had the feeling Kenneth was holding back something from him. He didn't have a chance to ask him any further questions, because Kenneth strode right through their apartment to his own room, and closed the door. "Huh." Wyatt said thoughtfully. His hunting partner of many years had never been very big on words, but he thought that was the shortest conversation they'd ever had.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:03 pm

"I guess you do. Wait til Lily gets here and then I'll tell you guys what's going on" Caterina said, agreeing reluctantly.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:11 pm

Lily walked in clutching her dead heart dramatically. "If I weren't already dead, you guys could have pulled it off!" She shrugged off her smile and sat down across from Cat. "So, what do we have, and this had better be good, I heard what you guys were talking about."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:20 pm

"I'm gonna get to know him better. But I might have to act more mean to you guys, I will put none of you at risk except myself. I'll be able to pull this off, he loves me" Caterina explained.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:01 pm

"Are you sure?" Dion asked skeptically. "How do you know Kenneth's not tricking you too?" "I can ask Sfyxa to find out," Selana said unexpectedly. She blushed when they all turned to look at her - the last time she'd asked Sfyxa for help with anything was when she and Dion had been trying to figure out if Lily, Caterina and the others were vampires.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:08 pm

"Who's Sfyxa?" Caterina asked curiously.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:21 pm

"My shadow spirit," Selana admitted. "She was there at the fight, and I sorta had her follow you guys for a while..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:13 am

"I thought I felt something following me for a while. I thought I was just being paranoid. I guess you could do that but I really think that his feelings are true" Caterina said.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:04 am

"It never hurts to be safe than sorry." Selana lazily traced an image into the air before her and called "Sfyxa." The black-haired girl appeared at the table. "There's a vampire named Kenneth. Find out if he seems to be plotting anything, or intending harm towards Caterina here." She indicated Caterina to Sfyxa with a nod of her head. "Report back to me if you find anything, and if not, leave him alone." Sfyxa nodded. Through their pendant, Selana heard her say "I'll be back soon," and then she disappeared. "She's good at finding results." Selana reassured the rest of them.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:59 pm

"Thanks. Why are they doing this anyways?" Caterina asked. "I'm sorry, if it's too personal you don't have to tell" Catrerina added.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:49 pm

"Why is who doing what?" Dion asked. Up until now, she'd been following their conversation perfectly fine.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games