Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:42 pm
megaman-*phone rings* talk to me..........yea.........yea............yea........do i have to..........fine *hangs up phone* u r in luck *looks at angel* someone died or is dieing at the school so they want me in there now *finishes coke* ok lets go  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Sakura finally got back on track after the fighting incident in the forest. According to some teacher, they said that she was found in near the pond in the forest, with scratches all over her body.

She walked down the hallway, seeing many student bumping each other, laughing and playing around with their friend. "Oh god, I must have a lot of make up work." Sakura thought.  

Seikamoon

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:10 pm
kenji sees the teacher walk into the school covered in scars
what happened to you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:00 pm
megaman-*walks in* ok where is the accident seen

hunter- it is bad sir *points at the blood filled hallway*

megaman-DAM did the subject die

hunter-we think so the subject's name is kenji they say he bumped into the crazy guy that was kill people and the guy set off a bomb

megaman-how do u think so he is dead or not where is the body

hunter- we are still picking up the peaces so we dont know if he used some powers and walked away or what  

Megamanexe709

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:47 pm
lupinewarrior
what happened to you

Miyu looked at Kenji, "Oh, some science teacher just blew up a little dorm room using a little to much of magic." Miyu looked at her watch, "Oh, look at the time. I will see you in class."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:50 pm
Seikamoon
lupinewarrior
what happened to you

Miyu looked at Kenji, "Oh, some science teacher just blew up a little dorm room using a little to much of magic." Miyu looked at her watch, "Oh, look at the time. I will see you in class."

megaman-*stops miyu* teacher i am a elete hunter do u know what happend *points at blood coverd hallway* we think a student is dead  

Megamanexe709

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:53 pm
Megamanexe709
Seikamoon
lupinewarrior
what happened to you

megaman-*stops miyu* teacher i am a elete hunter do u know what happend *points at blood coverd hallway* we think a student is dead

Miyu walked to the direction that he pointed at where crowed of student standing by, she gasped, "what happen in here?" She looked at every student for an answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:42 pm
Seikamoon
Megamanexe709
Seikamoon
lupinewarrior
what happened to you

Miyu walked to the direction that he pointed at where crowed of student standing by, she gasped, "what happen in here?" She looked at every student for an answered.

megaman-we think the crazy naked guy used a bomb and kenji was standing next to it *looks at her* we can not find the body o and thanks to the school i was let go from finding the guy and this happend *holds out hand* i am megaman  

Megamanexe709

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:01 pm
Miyu took his hand and shook it, "Miyu, one of the English teacher in here. So you are not one of the student in this Academy?" Miyu asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:09 pm
Seikamoon
Miyu took his hand and shook it, "Miyu, one of the English teacher in here. So you are not one of the student in this Academy?" Miyu asked.

megaman-no u could say i am a gun for hire till this happend now i am here on a hunters job

gard-sir we found what is left of kenji

megaman-*walks over to kenji* well i can see the inside of his body so he is *kenji coulfs blood in his face* still alive *looks overe to gard* don't jest stand there get him the the med lab

gard-sir *takes him away*

megaman-so *looks around* he met up with the crazy 8's and lost  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:10 pm
Megamanexe709
Seikamoon

megaman-no u could say i am a gun for hire till this happend now i am here on a hunters job

megaman-*walks over to kenji* well i can see the inside of his body so he is *kenji coulfs blood in his face* still alive *looks overe to gard* don't jest stand there get him the the med lab

"wrong place, wrong time" she muttered  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Seikamoon

megaman-anyting u like to add *looks at her*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:36 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Seikamoon

she looked at him "what? all im saying is, he should have been in class, kenji probably ran into him when he was setting the bomb, the guy got mad and left the bomb in front of keni then took off running"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Seikamoon

she looked at him "what? all im saying is, he should have been in class, kenji probably ran into him when he was setting the bomb, the guy got mad and left the bomb in front of keni then took off running"

megaman-*looks down at her feet* yea he was here it was a mistake he was not there target *bends down to her feet and picks up a ipod* this was his i got to run test seeya *walks off*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:42 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Seikamoon

megaman-*looks down at her feet* yea he was here it was a mistake he was not there target *bends down to her feet and picks up a ipod* this was his i got to run test seeya *walks off*
"yea see you around, hopefully" she said and walked the opposite way  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces