Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He kissed her back, slowly putting his tongue in her mouth.
she moved her tounge around his tounge, she smiled and looked at his face

He moved his tongue around hers, smiling and looking into her eyes.
she made out with him a little, she smiled and looked into his eyes

He looked back at her smiling. He swam to the surface, pulling her with him, because he was running out of air.
she smiled looking at him, she yawned and looked at the sky "come on, its getting late" she said kissing him, she swam with him to the land

"Um, I'm still naked," he said, slightly blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:50 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He looked back at her smiling. He swam to the surface, pulling her with him, because he was running out of air.
she smiled looking at him, she yawned and looked at the sky "come on, its getting late" she said kissing him, she swam with him to the land

she looked down and blushed "right" she said getting out, she grabbed his clothes and held them out to him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she looked down and blushed "right" she said getting out, she grabbed his clothes and held them out to him

"I don't care if you see or not, but I wanted to warn you in case you didn't," sticks tongue out, then slightly blushes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:03 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I don't care if you see or not, but I wanted to warn you in case you didn't," sticks tongue out, then slightly blushes.
she smiled and walked up to him "i dont really care" she said wrapping her arms around him and kissing him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled and walked up to him "i dont really care" she said wrapping her arms around him and kissing him

"Hehe, okay," he said, kissing her back and getting out of the water, naked, slightly blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:07 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Hehe, okay," he said, kissing her back and getting out of the water, naked, slightly blushing.
she smiled and looked at him, she handed him his clothes and waited for him to get dressed  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled and looked at him, she handed him his clothes and waited for him to get dressed

He shook around, the water spraying off of him. He got dressed, and walked up to Analessia. "Better?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:16 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He shook around, the water spraying off of him. He got dressed, and walked up to Analessia. "Better?"
she looked at him "well i did like the way you looked before" she said smiling, teasing him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she looked at him "well i did like the way you looked before" she said smiling, teasing him

"Do you want me to get naked again?" he asked, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:23 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "maybe" she said wrapping her arm around him "come on, lets get back to our dorm" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "maybe" she said wrapping her arm around him "come on, lets get back to our dorm" she said smiling

"Alrighty then," he said, putting his arm around her waist, walking with her back to their dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:26 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Alrighty then," he said, putting his arm around her waist, walking with her back to their dorm.
she smiled and opened the door, she walked in and pulled him to the couch  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(bed, night)
He followed her, kissing her as he landed on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:35 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(bed, night)
He followed her, kissing her as he landed on the couch.
(night) she smiled and layed underneath him kissing him  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:39 pm
*walks through the hallway* where is everyone?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games