Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:26 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
heartless, hmm yes my infirmary skeletons have told me they have no heart not a steel one, but it could be, some skeleton telepathy is sometimes mistranslated when they think quickly. and if that is so let us be on the hunt, i believe he went this way *points in the direction of a blue moon*. Skeletons, form a shield around sora and the other person whos name i didnt catch. Hopefully we can be formally introduced later. *pulls out wand and summons a Behemoth(yes the heartless one)*

*Points to Lola* Her name is Lola. smile Nice to meet you, Dark Prince Necross.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:28 pm
indeed, well lola sora board up on the behemoth, itll get us there faster, hmm i wonder. do either of you have a teleportation ability where you rip open time and space? i have a little trick that works on the heartless.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:29 pm
"i can, well open portals and teleport" she said looking at her nails  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:29 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
indeed, well lola sora board up on the behemoth, itll get us there faster, hmm i wonder. do either of you have a teleportation ability where you rip open time and space? i have a little trick that works on the heartless.

*Hops on* Ok!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
"i can, well open portals and teleport" she said looking at her nails

Me too... but where do we need to go?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm
[lol, look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mXPZ1Wi-3Q ]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:33 pm
well then this should work, what we do is this behemoth is gonna start running towards that end of the clearing, once we get to the end of the clearing rip open a portal, count to 6, then make an end portal, thatll take us to the source of these heartless. from my skeleton research parties, it seems that this opponent is very large, has tentacleson its face, and a heart shape cut out of it shouldnt be a problem. ready set go. Behemoth, CHARGE!!!!.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:35 pm
"ok gotcha" she said standing next to Sora "ready"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Aprilbaby1

Ready!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:39 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

Ready!
"ok"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:45 pm
END OF THE CLEARING!!! NOW!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:46 pm
creates a portal 1..2...3...4..5...6 creates an end portal "ok"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:47 pm
*Quickly rips open a portal, counts to 6, then makes an end portal and Lola follows suit*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:49 pm
*looks up at the heartless* Holy S*** thats one big heartless, thank god it worked, he cant attack us for quite some time. Skeletons, tame that heartless, tie him down and chain him with the chains from hell and dont forget the shell of immobilization.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:50 pm
laughs "ive seen bigger monsters" she smiles  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games