Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:38 pm
Alright, Just to keep hostilities from getting too high in here, I am going to have to ask that people please keep themselves from the topic of religion in here...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:24 pm
Alrighty... time for another shameless plug... I have an entry in the Avi Arena coming up... actually, this avi, in particular.

vote high! Link coming soon.  

dronze
Vice Captain

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:02 am
oh~ entering the arena? =) i'll be sure to vote when the link arises. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:05 pm
wow, I'm gone for a month or so and suddenly religion tops the rants again? there's a religion 101 thread in the Chatterbox for that, folks. It may be buried since I haven't been n, but check it out. We try to use facts to answer questions, without the flames.... wink  

Lady Rayya

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Linkage!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:18 pm
i voted for ya~ cool  

scintillio

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:48 pm
Czar did you know that that way described in your signature is a conformity all its own. By trying to keep from being like everyone else the people that choose to do the same eventually all end up the same.

-Nicholas Houzenga  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:23 pm
Ahh, yes, the whole "Counterculture as culture" argument...  

dronze
Vice Captain

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:50 pm
LanceCalvis
Czar did you know that that way described in your signature is a conformity all its own. By trying to keep from being like everyone else the people that choose to do the same eventually all end up the same.

-Nicholas Houzenga

yep, it just might be sweatdrop ---but it does describe me. So terrible sorry i cannot be the 'perfect different' one might want or assume---but what can i do? talk2hand

besides, their is only so many things that can be created---so lump me in. But i know im different. even if i'm not to you. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:57 pm
there are 6 billion people on this planet, if you don't have something in common with at least a few of them, then you're doing something wrong. I like using song lyrics, music is powerful, and lets you know that you're not the only one feeling what you're feeling.

I am a paintball fanatic, but I am a paintball fanatic in my own way.

Do your own thing because it's your own thing... not because you think it's cool because other people do it.

I can't make that call for you, nor can anyone else... but do your own thing because it is your own thing.  

dronze
Vice Captain

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:02 pm
dronze
there are 6 billion people on this planet, if you don't have something in common with at least a few of them, then you're doing something wrong. I like using song lyrics, music is powerful, and lets you know that you're not the only one feeling what you're feeling.

Do your own thing because it's your own thing... not because you think it's cool because other people do it.

I can't make that call for you, nor can anyone else... but do your own thing because it is your own thing.

..thanks ^^ that makes me feel better 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:13 pm
and let that go to show that i'm not always a complete b*****d... just don't tell anyone, I have a reputation to keep up.  

dronze
Vice Captain

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:17 pm
dronze
and let that go to show that i'm not always a complete b*****d... just don't tell anyone, I have a reputation to keep up.

*laughs* you know, i never thought you a b*****d~ but i will keep your secret 'till death~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:59 pm
dronze

Heh, I already knew this. Why do you think I read, write and draw? Particularly reading... Yay for literacy!  

Demonic Repentance

Helies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:55 pm
Hey, did you get the scam i sent you? I just laughed when I first saw it, its so cheesy.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games