Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:33 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
marcus stares at them making sure that none of them try to harm any one
he wispers to marcus "dont freak em out! their villagers most of em wemon what are they gonna do throw fruit at us?"

Villager: Hey, kiddo's... are you lost? I've never seen you around before....
Meaneil speaks covering his wound "no, were just passing through" him trying to look as human as possible

Villager: Oh.. alright... be careful though... there are bandits out there at this time of night... they try to steal anything! Jewlery, money, watches, women... specially women!
"Dont worry we can handle ourselve's and we would protect these girls with our lives" he smiles and they all continue to walk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he wispers to marcus "dont freak em out! their villagers most of em wemon what are they gonna do throw fruit at us?"
she giggled "dont underestimate them" she looked at them "let me ask if they have seen your sister ok"
"Dont you dare" he grabs her arm "what are you gonna ask em did a girl with rad eyes and bloody hands pass throgh here!?"
"yes i was just going to tell them, some of the villigers i know are my friends, now let go" she pulled her arm away
he lets go "I know were she is dont worry" eyes filled with fear he continue's  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Meaneil speaks covering his wound "no, were just passing through" him trying to look as human as possible

Villager: Oh.. alright... be careful though... there are bandits out there at this time of night... they try to steal anything! Jewlery, money, watches, women... specially women!
"Dont worry we can handle ourselve's and we would protect these girls with our lives" he smiles and they all continue to walk
as they walk on marcus thinks
*typical human nature to be so lustful as to rape*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
she giggled "dont underestimate them" she looked at them "let me ask if they have seen your sister ok"
"Dont you dare" he grabs her arm "what are you gonna ask em did a girl with rad eyes and bloody hands pass throgh here!?"
"yes i was just going to tell them, some of the villigers i know are my friends, now let go" she pulled her arm away
she looks around and picks a flower "humans, how could they do such things" she whispered, she put the flower in her hair and looked fowards  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

{o.O u sick b*****d!! lol} meaneil looks at him and gives him a wtf look and shakes head  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:38 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Scoffs a bit. "As if I let anyone lay a hand on me or Bella.... " follows them closely.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks around and picks a flower "humans, how could they do such things" she whispered, she put the flower in her hair and looked fowards
marcus slows down andgets next to bella
this is why i fear humans that hurt there own  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:40 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Scoffs a bit. "As if I let anyone lay a hand on me or Bella.... " follows them closely.
wispers "Like we'd let anyone touch the both of you" he continue's to walk but looks back slightly to make sure they are ok  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

{o.O u sick b*****d!! lol} meaneil looks at him and gives him a wtf look and shakes head
{that was a thought}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:41 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "as do i, they do alot of horrible things"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

{that was a thought}
{I know but still ew}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:42 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Looking around. Sees a pair of men ganging up on another men, punching, and stabbing each other. "Uh..... walk faster."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "as do i, they do alot of horrible things"
{I have to do this wooooh!thts adorable!!woot wooot!!}  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

{that was a thought}
{I know but still ew}
{ok ill give you that one lol}{but its still true ever been in a ghetto neighborhood at night?}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games