Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:44 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she walked around outside, kicking the rocks around

Drake followed her, he walked with his hands at his side. "Speaking an old vampire language, "Hello, I'm a familar with your race". I used to live in a quiet existance before I moved away from this town. Tell me, how are you enjoying the town so far?
"its alright" she said kicking some more rocks, making it rain black flower petals  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:44 am
soren gets bored and decides to get a drink from kevins keg
soren:kevin i need a drink
kevin:sure little bro
kevin gets him a cup of beer and soren walks off  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:49 am
she walks around humming softly, black flower petals falling around her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:50 am
soren sits down and drinks the beer knowing full well how it will affect him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:52 am
she kicked a tree then climbed it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:52 am
Aprilbaby1

He spoke in a calm tone, "You know what makes a human like me at peice with the vampire race, understanding". I know every advantage and disadvantage compared to a human you have. I even know all of you tricks and how to counter them. One thing that seemed to be a common element with all Vampiress. They all seemed to like being hunting by a strong hunter.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:54 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

He spoke in a calm tone, "You know what makes a human like me at peice with the vampire race, understanding". I know every advantage and disadvantage compared to a human you have. I even know all of you tricks and how to counter them. One thing that seemed to be a common element with all Vampiress. They all seemed to like being hunting by a strong hunter.
she looked at him "how do you know so much about my kind, if your not one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:59 am
soran fought down the urges the beer broght him and decide to leave before he embarrassed himself
soran:im going to get going kevin
kevin was standing with a female bull
kevin:you get going im going to stay here
soren walked out of the party and walked around the town that was surprisingly empty  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:00 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Because, I had a friend that was a Vampiress. That chemical that your blood produces that seeps out of your skin is the reason mortals can't keep there hands off you. I was given an antidote so I'm immune to it. Then there is that yellow eye hypnosis thing you can do. All I have to do is blink my left eye and my brain will work as normal. I bet I couldn't climb this tree as fast as you could but I ask you, do you want to be hunted just for fun, "he smiled looking up at them".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:03 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Because, I had a friend that was a Vampiress. That chemical that your blood produces that seeps out of your skin is the reason mortals can't keep there hands off you. I was given an antidote so I'm immune to it. Then there is that yellow eye hypnosis thing you can do. All I have to do is blink my left eye and my brain will work as normal. I bet I couldn't climb this tree as fast as you could but I ask you, do you want to be hunted just for fun, "he smiled looking up at them".
she looked down at him, sitting down on a tree branch "probably not" she closed her empty hand then opened it blowing out black and red flower petals  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:04 am
soran sat behind a house listening to them and couldent help but to giggle a tiny bit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:06 am
lupinewarrior
soran sat behind a house listening to them and couldent help but to giggle a tiny bit
"your drunk" she said sighing "well thats what you get" she blew into the wind and flower petals fell around him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:07 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"your drunk" she said sighing "well thats what you get" she blew into the wind and flower petals fell around him

soran came out from behind the house
no im just laughing at him hitting on you  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

soran came out from behind the house
no im just laughing at him hitting on you
she looked at him "your not really on my best side"she said and made many petals swirl around her and she dissapeared  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games