Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:34 pm
Shinu's eyes opened as she blinked. "Hmm...?" She looked around, a confused look on her face. "Where's...Mobius..?" A sad emotion swept through her mind, and she looked shocked. I..I felt something! For the first time ever I've felt an emotion! ...But it's not as sweet an emotion as I would have hoped....I don't know where Mobius is... A tear slid down her cheek at the sad thought that she would never see him again. ....Mobius.....I wish I could see you somehow....

((Sorry, I'm doing so many rps that I forgot!! DX Gomen ne!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:39 pm
Mobius heard her words. He couldn't wait until she went to bed. He'd have some communication with her then. Until then, he was restricted to telling her what's right and what's wrong. He couldn't say a thing right now, or else she'd go insane. Baby steps...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 am
((s'ok! you're fine!))

Eda stood up and was confused. she layed back down, but could not sleep, so she stared at the sky, waiting for something to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 am
Name: Jenn Chaos
Automail: none
Hair color: reddish
Eye color: blue
Outfit: Pink tank underneath a grey, longsleeve shirt. Tight black jeans to the knees, where they get baggy. She has a gun holster tied to her thigh where she keeps her gun.
Makeup: None
Personallity: Jenn is calm and funny. She's an all around kinda girl, yet is sensitive.
Other Info: She has a HUGE crush on Jean Havoc, and didn't like the military untill she became the Lightning Alchemist.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:46 pm
*Logen knocked at the armour where Mobius was she smiled and said:*

"Good morning shinu!"

*as she did so she dried off shinu's tear and helped her up*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:48 pm
*Logen had transformed intoo her Human form, she smiled and saw nothing that would hinder Shinu, herself and mobius to be together!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:49 pm
Jenn yawned as she walked down the streets. Her white gloves with yellow transmutation circles caught the sun, reflecting it onto her necklace. She looked down at it and smiled. The necklace was a little locket with two pictures of her and Second Leutenant Jean Havoc. Her blue uniform stuck out among the normal clothing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:48 pm
Mobius laughed, making sure Shinu wouldn't hear. Logen actually thought he was in the armour! When the armour fell down, he could barely keep it down... It was going to be hard to be Shinu's conscience if things like this kept happening...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:05 am
Eda seemed bothered by the fact that she couldn't sleep. she wondered when her nightmarish life would end.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:08 pm
Jenn sighed then went back to HQ. When she got there, she went to her office, wich was right next to Havoc and Breda's. She could over here the two men talking about getting dates. She sighed again and thunked her head on her desk. "OW!" she cried out.
(I'm just gonna play Havoc and Breda, is that okay?)
Havoc came in, soon fallowed by Breda into Jenn's office. "You okay?" Havoc asked, lifting Jenn from the floor. Breda chuckled and stood by.
"Y-yeah...I'm okay. Just a little bump." Jenn blushed.
"Good, we can't have on of our State Alchemist's injured. I've a feeling Mustang would roast me to Ashes if you got hurt. You are after all only 18." Havoc smiled. He brushed her hair from her face and then patted her head. "If you need anything, we'll be in out office." Breda said, going back.
"Th-thank you." Jenn blushed. Havoc smiled at her then went back to his office.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:53 pm
Ex-Eyez
Jenn sighed then went back to HQ. When she got there, she went to her office, wich was right next to Havoc and Breda's. She could over here the two men talking about getting dates. She sighed again and thunked her head on her desk. "OW!" she cried out.
Havoc came in, soon fallowed by Breda into Jenn's office. "You okay?" Havoc asked, lifting Jenn from the floor. Breda chuckled and stood by.
"Good, we can't have on of our State Alchemist's injured. I've a feeling Mustang would roast me to Ashes if you got hurt. You are after all only 18." Havoc smiled. He brushed her hair from her face and then patted her head. "If you need anything, we'll be in out office." Breda said, going back.

((it's fine...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:19 pm
Ravemistressharuka
Ex-Eyez

((it's fine...))

((YYAAYY! *runs around like a tard* Thank you thank you thank you! *glomps*))

Jenn got up from her chair and went shyly over to Havoc and Breda's office. She took a breath then knocked on their door.
"Hello?" Breda asked.
"Hey, can I come in?" Jenn asked.
"Sure, come on in." Havc called from behind the shut door.
Jenn took another deep breath and told herself "Your going to do this today.." She went into their office. "Er...Havoc...Would you and some friends like to go drinking tonight?" she asked, looking at her feet.
"Sure." Havoc said. "Its been a while. You gonna come, Breda?" he asked.
"I have some girlfriends I'll bring." Jenn said.

Breda shrugged then nodded. "Dont see why not." he smiled.
"Great! So the bar at 8 tonight?" Jenn asked, looking up with a big smile.
"Yep. See you then." Havoc and Breda agreed.

Jenn left their office smiling. She went back to hers and sat in her chair. She leaned back and sighed happily.
((If anyone wants to, they can jump in ^^))

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:13 pm
((bump anybody?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm
((Okay...))

Jenn smiled as she went through her paper work.

Later that night, Jenn arrived a few minutes early at the bar. She ordered a table and waited for her friends to come. Four other girls came, then a few more minutes later, Breda, Havoc, Fuery and Farman came. "Hey guys." she smiled from the patio table. "Tell them your with Chaos" she grinned. The small group nodded, then went in. A couple seconds later, they appeared at the outside table.

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 pm
Leon walked up to a bar and entered,he went up to one of the bouncers"where is Lt. Havoc?"the bouncer pointed to one of the patio tables,Leon nodded an walked up to the table
(is he a Lieutenant?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games