Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:37 pm

*logen saw a elder lycian female, Logen sat in a tree while the woman started to yell for others panicly as if she was threatened!, what she yelled was:*

"Elf, an elf"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:39 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks at him sideways "What do you mean?"

you cant act all princessy and curtsy to every one there it would seem strange and the other lycan pack's would target you in the city

Looks down kinda emberessed "Oh, Im sorry, I didnt mean to be rude" She says in her low shy voice
dont worry about it you can act that way as long as im around you but we might have to teach you to fight if you dont know how already

"Yes I know how to fight but, I dont do it" She says as she looks aroung with her big Pink eye's she looks at the roof and see's a dart board she points to it "What is that round thing?"
its a dart board want to try it?
he lifts a arm of the couch up and pulls ut a few round tip darts
here throw these at it and try to hit the center

She take's it and looks at the point she touches it and yelps a bit and puts her finger in her mouth "Are these weapons?"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:42 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks down kinda emberessed "Oh, Im sorry, I didnt mean to be rude" She says in her low shy voice
dont worry about it you can act that way as long as im around you but we might have to teach you to fight if you dont know how already

"Yes I know how to fight but, I dont do it" She says as she looks aroung with her big Pink eye's she looks at the roof and see's a dart board she points to it "What is that round thing?"

She take's it and looks at the point she touches it and yelps a bit and puts her finger in her mouth "Are these weapons?"

no ther toys for fu...
hige turns towards the door hearing the lycan female
damn lock the door behind me and dont open it till i get back ok saria
hige then runs for the door and runs outside heading for the female who was screaming
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:44 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

no ther toys for fu...
hige turns towards the door hearing the lycan female
damn lock the door behind me and dont open it till i get back ok saria
hige then runs for the door and runs outside heading for the female who was screaming

She nods "Yes sir" As he leave's she locks the door and looks around the room (What does it look like its ur house)

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:45 pm

*a male Lycian came out of a house, he looked at Logen that now was sleeping in the tree, she hadnt noticed that some lycian had found her!, the lycian male, had taken her to a dungeon and waked her up with cold water*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:46 pm

{basicly like the living room from faction-x}
hige runs for the forest and gets near the lycan female

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:48 pm

*Logen awoke and looked at the bars that was between the male lycian and her and asked:*

"what happened?, why am i here?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:49 pm

Saria looks around his house and goes in the kitchen and get a bowl of water and puts it on the coffee table infront of the couch and puts her hand in it "I hope he will be okay"

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:55 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:56 pm

hige follows her scent to a building
damn of all packs it had to be them

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:05 pm

Saria thinks to herself -Why do I feel so Fearful, I feel as if there's somthing more to this, there has to be- she says aloud "Whydo I feel so anxious, like there is somthing I need to do"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:05 pm

Rye tracks the princess all the way to the lycan city and is less than a block away from hige

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:08 pm

*Logen said in the ancient elven thounge, this wasnt understandable for anyone, but within them was binding magic, it projected itself intoo their mind in their own language*

"im an elf of the woods, why do you bring me to this place?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:12 pm

hige walked up to the steel double doors and rasied his hand
in a second of him rasing his hand a large spear of ice flies out of it and breaks the door down making a loud rending sound

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:13 pm

lupinewarrior
hige walked up to the steel double doors and rasied his hand
in a second of him rasing his hand a large spear of ice flies out of it and breaks the door down making a loud rending sound
Rye hears the rending sound and runs towards it to find hige "what was that? and wheres the princess?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games