Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"yep, remember we used to make it move, then it would talk" she laughs lightly

"Oh yeah, Remember when We used to Form it into the Shap of of that Boy who used to Pick on us and beat it up?"
she laughs "yes i remember that"
"Ha Ha That was funny" They Keep walking "Dam why does this stupid portal have to be so far down"
(cant see the vid, dads laptop wont play any videos cuz he doesnt have the software) she smiles "those were the days" she sighs looking ahead
(>< Aww) "Yeah, Well he is one of The Nightmare's now" She says and they get to the portal "Here we go here it is, Its exactly like the Human world just not with any darkness at all, Hope you can sleep in the light"
she looks at her "hes one of them now?" she sighs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:27 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"yep, remember we used to make it move, then it would talk" she laughs lightly

"Oh yeah, Remember when We used to Form it into the Shap of of that Boy who used to Pick on us and beat it up?"
"Ha Ha That was funny" They Keep walking "Dam why does this stupid portal have to be so far down"
(cant see the vid, dads laptop wont play any videos cuz he doesnt have the software) she smiles "those were the days" she sighs looking ahead
you mean you didnt fight back?

"Oh I did beat Him up for Hurting her feelings and makeing her Cry but then he got all his friends and beat me up, He told me its to bad your mother Died you need someone to teach you how to act like a girl" She sighs "He was such a jerk"  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(>< Aww) "Yeah, Well he is one of The Nightmare's now" She says and they get to the portal "Here we go here it is, Its exactly like the Human world just not with any darkness at all, Hope you can sleep in the light"
she looks at her "hes one of them now?" she sighs

She sighs "Its sad but he Kinda deserved it, He was injail for Killing someone"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Oh I did beat Him up for Hurting her feelings and makeing her Cry but then he got all his friends and beat me up, He told me its to bad your mother Died you need someone to teach you how to act like a girl" She sighs "He was such a jerk"
"no, hes more than that" she looks at the portal then back at her "if you see him, give him this" hands her a red tear drop "you do remember what this does to someone....dont you?"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"no, hes more than that" she looks at the portal then back at her "if you see him, give him this" hands her a red tear drop "you do remember what this does to someone....dont you?"

"No not really, refresh my memory?" she looks at the portal "Im going to stay with you for a while okay"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"No not really, refresh my memory?" she looks at the portal "Im going to stay with you for a while okay"
she smiles "its the tear of fear" she said handing it to her "throw it at him and teach him a lesson"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:32 am
(Uh sorry I was gone. Camping trip. If someone could fill me in please that would help. Last thing I remembered was Sabrina and Tsume went inside the book.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:35 am
(yea okay umm...we went to my world then were chased by enemies called nightmares and now we are fixing to go through a portal, but im leaving soon, gonna go to schlitterbahn)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:57 am
(Thank you! Schlitterbahn?)

Nightbane wakes from a deep sleep. He looks around to see that everyone has gone. "Now where'd they run of to..." Nightbane smells an odd scent. It smells like something...something...something burning??! Nightbane leaps up and runs outside he sees that the portal through the tree has been reopened and hunters were pouring through. Nightbane is about to run away but remembers the book. He runs back into the house and grabs it and runs back out to see that the hunters have closed in. "Looks like I have to fight."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Zamos looks out from his cave with his seals gone he could move more freely and do magic without being traced. he got out his bow and poison arrows and went on another search scouring the broad forest with his demonic eyes  

neon blue penguin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Nightbane fights against the many hunters. He takes out a few with his longrange crossbow however they start to get up close. He puts his crossbow on his back and grabs his katanas. He fights for a while longer but soon suffers from bleeding as arrows fly and hit him. "Ugh, there's no end." Nightbane is prepared to change into a werewolf and then remembers a way in the basement to another portal. He quickly heads back into the house and down to the basement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:04 pm
she walks into the portal and looks around, she yawns slightly "when will we be able to go back to our world?" she asked walking around  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:02 am
Using his claws Nightbane moves a concealed stone door in the basement. He then goes in and closes it behind him. So much for someplace safe... Nightbane starts walking down a long, dark tunnel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:04 am
the book starts to glow and you can hear her talking, "wait, what happened to Nightbane?" she thinks "hmm maybe i can bring him here"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:09 am
Nightbane is walking in the completely dark tunnel when suddenly a light appears. It's coming from the book. Nightbane sets it down and wonders, What is going on?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff