Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Qib

Yes! And Ermine is a Stoat, hehe! I'm surprised, most people have no idea what an Ermine even is. XD

Oh I have always known it was a member of the weasel family, akin to a mink or skunk. ^_^ But is only reacently, when I met another ermine a couple weeks before, that I looked up exactly what they are. Shorttail weasels they be and quite the cute little critters.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Qib

Yes! And Ermine is a Stoat, hehe! I'm surprised, most people have no idea what an Ermine even is. XD

Oh I have always known it was a member of the weasel family, akin to a mink or skunk. ^_^ But is only reacently, when I met another ermine a couple weeks before, that I looked up exactly what they are. Shorttail weasels they be and quite the cute little critters.
Hehe! yuppers! and thank you. ^^ What are you? Vulpes usually has something to deal with foxes.  

Qib

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 pm
*bows* Black fox, miss.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Artemis Vulpes
*bows* Black fox, miss.
Oh, how handsome! Hehe. ^^ Well, that's a neat species too!  

Qib

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:57 pm
Qib
Artemis Vulpes
*bows* Black fox, miss.

Heh, my species is as common as common can be amoungst furries. Just that my coat color is a bit more rare.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Qib
Artemis Vulpes
*bows* Black fox, miss.

Heh, my species is as common as common can be amoungst furries. Just that my coat color is a bit more rare.
Being a common species doesn't make it any less interesting. It's the personality that gives the character such a wonderful flare.  

Qib

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 pm
Qib
Being a common species doesn't make it any less interesting. It's the personality that gives the character such a wonderful flare.

*chuckles* Or you could say it is ones character that makes them unique and interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Qib

*chuckles* Or you could say it is ones character that makes them unique and interesting.

Exactly! Yes, it's the character itself that makes it special! Not the species. ^^  

Qib

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 pm
Qib

Exactly! Yes, it's the character itself that makes it special! Not the species. ^^

*pokes her nose* I think we need to get your avi looking a bit more the part.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Oh, yes, I should shouldn't I. I just don't know where to start. Perhaps her hair? Or the clothes.. Hmm  

Qib

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm
Qib
Oh, yes, I should shouldn't I. I just don't know where to start. Perhaps her hair? Or the clothes.. Hmm

Have you ever used an avatar simulator? Is a good way to mess around with various looks and outfits before buying anything.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:32 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Qib

Have you ever used an avatar simulator? Is a good way to mess around with various looks and outfits before buying anything.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/

Ohh, never used this. Hmm, Lets see how this works out.  

Qib

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 pm
Qib

Ohh, never used this. Hmm, Lets see how this works out.

Shoot me a PM after you have messed around with it for a bit and show me what you have come up with.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm
Okay, I will. ^^  

Qib

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Hawkbri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 pm
Heyla, I'm Hawkbri(originally AKA'd Hawkcon). I am a chimera. Common-furred/feathered/scaled brown/tan/black. feel free to ask me what I look like and I'll answer to my best possible ability, cuz... I still can't seem to narrow it down to less than 10 species of mammal/reptile...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games