Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:38 pm
"Come with me. I will show you to your room." Kuragam said, ignoring Aisumaru's protests.

He is too easily persuaded... he said, not caring who heard.

Kuragam glared at him before showing Yonashy to his room. "Here we are." he said after they turned a few corners. "Ignore Aismaru. You will have to steadily earn his trust."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:37 pm
Gaia name: blaisred
Character name: Rothane Swift hands
Magic power:
Unique power: polimorph (black cat)
Group: Roamer
Appearance: Rothane is about 5'5 155lbs, has a slight muscular build, black short cropped hair, bark ocean blue eyes, and a jagged scar going from one side of his face to the other
Weapons: rothane usually uses dual sci...but he has a two handed katana on his back and throwing daggers encircling his belt
Character History: Rothane Grew up an orphan in Japan that was always pickeed on because of his small size. One day after his 9th birthday he ran away from the orphanage and got lost in the west woods. There he was rescued by a nomadic band of Samuri who taught him the way of the sword and the honor behind life and the sword. When he turned 18 he left the samuriin search of a higher calling...he finally found himself in Tokyo 3 years later learning the art of the ninja from a radicle leader named Namanoko Kerahashi.....and this is were his story leaves off..........  

blaisred

blaisred

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:21 pm
Rothane froze in place as he heard some one say somthing about guest rooms.....it had taken him days to case the building and find a weak point in their defence's.

The steps were getting closer to the room he was in...and in a blink he morphed into a sleek black cat, and jumped up onto the chandelear hoping that they wont see him...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:22 pm
"i see but are troubles might just be getting started i fear the skys were restless wen i came out of the cave it might be a sign of stormy weather on are behaff" yonashy said with a grim look  

hackedcross

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:26 am
"Oh dear....that's not good...." Yasu said, "Now that i think about it, i have this weird feeling that something is going to go wrong... but i don't know what."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:04 pm
As the voices get closer he slinks deeper into the resses of the chandalear  

blaisred

hackedcross

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:30 pm
sleeping sounds coming from yonashys room
yonashy talks in his sleep "no mmm noo! mhmrrm"
yonashy is having a nightmare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:34 pm
rothane still frozen in the chandelere dared not to move even still as yonashy was sound asleep....he jumped when yonashy began to mumble and toss in his sleep.....  

blaisred

hackedcross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:47 am
yonashy woke and was ready to find the sorce of what awoke him  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 am
rothane completely froze as Yonashy awoke not even daring to breath for fear of being discovered  

blaisred

hackedcross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 pm
Gaia name:hackedcross use to be known as full-metal-alchemistxx-ed
Character name: no 18 aka shift
Magic power: none
Unique power: object morth
Group: reapers
Appearance: looks just like yonashy but his coat is black and his ice like shoulder shield is red and dose not have yonashys demon feachers tail,cat like ears,wings
Weapons: blades of demon blood
Character History:not much is known but he is yonashys twin brother  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:12 pm
younashy uses his abilety to move through the wall like a phantom no one heres him as he gose tords were the noise was  

hackedcross

hackedcross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:21 pm
shift says: "i must get my brother it is time for him to wake up that small time group the silencers {not knowing yonashy abandoned them along time ago} reaper elder says: go but be carefull we reseaved knowlegd that the silencers have grone in power no. 18 one of the no.20s i give you permision to get your brother from the silencers dismist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:26 pm
Yasu started to growl. "there is an intruder in our mist..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayame sat at the edge of her bed, reading a small book.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

hackedcross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:41 pm
yonashy gose back to bed thinking it was a mouse  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items