Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:44 am

suka was still half asleep when she finaly found kiba in his bed room. she smiled and whisperd "i think ill just leave him here till he wakes up" she the slipped out of the door, looking for food. as she reached the kitchen she made her breckfast and sat at the table, happily eating
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:28 am

(I should do something I guess....)
Eliza started looking for Vasily, he had disappeared somewhere. Feeling of dark struck her, why was she left alone again? She clutched the pink sharpie in her fist, trying to find something that would take her mind off her own loneliness. She looked around the room but all the objects were dead. So dead and disgusting....
Taking the skull in her lap she drew something on its surface...Flesh started to grow on it, it became a full skeleton...It now had clothes, hair, skin, everything. And a gun, pointed towards Eliza. She looked surprised, didn't her new friend like her?
He started speaking german, his cold voice showed no mercy...Suddenly Eliza realized that she had done a horrible mistake.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:33 am

(i have to laugh a little at that very creative)
vasily with all his training that a lifetime of active duty gave him quickly ran up behind the soldier and hit him in the neck with a rifle he seemed to have pulled out of nowhere, forcing him to the ground. quickly he took his gun away and started yelling at the dazed man in broken german.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:38 am

(Lol, wasn't it?)
Eliza remained stunned, looking horrified. She lifted her hand on her mouth as the man said something very rude to Vasily in german.
He kicked Vasily on the knee, taking Eliza from her hair to use her as a shield. He held his pistol on her head, grinning viciously at Vasily.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:42 am

(it was and now im going to do something i think is funny but if target finds out hell kill me so dont tell him ok *winks at her*)
vasily starts quickly talking to the man trying to calm him down. through his german ranting eliza clearly hears the words eugene, nazi, and hitler.
after a moment eugene starts to relax, the gun is still pointed at her head but not as close anymore he starts to ask vasily question sounding very confused.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:47 am

(Ha! You're doing it too!!!)
Eliza looked into Vasilys eyes, calmed of his determination...Her own skill started to scare her. How was she able to bring someone back to life?
How could have she known his name? She had pictured the hair, nose, eyes, everyhting herself, in her own head....But it had turned out to be someone Vasily knew!

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:51 am

(ya i know cant help it. its funny)
after a few more minuites of this and some more questions soon the man lets go of eliza and follows vasily to the couch. vasily looks at her and his eyes tell her to quickly leave. after a few moment vasily and eugene were laughing like old friends and sharing a very large bottle of vodka he had dug up from somewhere.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:58 am

Eliza got up, shivering she headed out from the door. She felt suddenly ashamed, why would she have wanted to do that?
She sat in the ground in front of the door, waiting for them to finish.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:01 am

after a few more moments and a very drunk german vasily sheperded him out the door with eugene thanking him many times and offering his aid if ever needed. "you can come out now" vasily said happily his cheeks aglow with the effoct of the alcohol. he stood there holding a german uniform and putting it on a hanger.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:10 am

She came back, holding her head down sheepishly. She was going to get scolded, she knew it. Adults did it always: Pretended to be happy, the next moment they started hurting you, shouting or just being mean.
They always pretended to be something else in front of children....
That's why she hated them.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:20 am

vasily smiled at her before putting the uniform on a hanger and hanging it in a display case. "he gave me his uniform in exchange for some clothes and a drink, poor guy didnt know the war was over, and he knew right from the start they didnt have a chance. oh he said sorry for scaring you like that." vasily settled back on the couch inviting her to join him as he poured a drink then offered a small one to her.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:27 am

(....Lol)

She took the drink and coughed a little. She sat on her knees on the couch, holding the glass with her both hands. It was bad but she decided that drinking would be polite.
"How did you know him?"

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:35 am

he smiled watching her cough the drink down, he thought about taking it away but decided it would be good for her. "know him?" he asked sounding a bit confused "i didnt know him he lived about 45 years before i was born" he said chuckling " i told you my father killed him, and just now in the room he told me his name."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:47 am

She looked up, remembering something. So he really was the same man...Weirdly enough, Eliza had thought of his life to the detail.

"Why did they start the war?"

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:53 am

"who the nazis?" he asked absentmindedly sipping his drink "ehh some dickhead got a big plan in his head he could take over the world becuase he was a sucky artist and hated jews because they prosperd while he was homeless" he said givving her a version much like a stoned dunken man would give her "ehh ill give you a full history lesson later. for now get dressed to go out were going shopping got to get you some real clothes and some other things." he said standing up and heading to the bathroom.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games