Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:28 am
You rp awesome as a wookie, I think. I havent seen many try it, but you're the best by far.

What does everyone think of TIE Bombers? I know the role had to be filled or replaced at some point, but they never mention it in my Legacy sources. Anyone know anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:02 am
Thanks, man. And no, I have no knowledge of the eventual fate of the bombers.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:14 am
If I know the empire, they're probably using a bomber design very similar to the Predator but obviously heavier.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:19 am
Makes sense with the mass-production they'd use. It'd make everything way easier  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:10 pm
*sigh*

Can we speed things up on LoP? I want to get this thing over.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:44 pm
I'm waitin' on peoples.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:46 pm
Waiting on FP.

Cale: you sure you don't want a couple o' Jedi ladies charging in, or does the predator in the void have that covered?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:51 pm
Let me just say that Rain does not always know what she's talking about.
As long as I'm stuck in Prime's mind shifting thing, I wont beable to use the Hunter when it arrives.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:12 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Waiting on FP.

Cale: you sure you don't want a couple o' Jedi ladies charging in, or does the predator in the void have that covered?

Oops, you replied? Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:34 pm
S'ok, hon. ^^  

AFK Masturbating

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:22 am
i started reading unifying force, i'm on book 2. not sure weather i am mildly pleased with it or i am appauled by it.

i'll try to get through to the end, but so far it seems kinda silly. the set up to eventually have the vong be co-inhabitants of the galaxy, the parallels to the Japanese military structure/beliefs circa WWII... the ' desperate last stand,' rebel alliance version 2.0..... ugh. Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:08 pm
Nospai Deathous
i started reading unifying force, i'm on book 2. not sure weather i am mildly pleased with it or i am appauled by it.

i'll try to get through to the end, but so far it seems kinda silly. the set up to eventually have the vong be co-inhabitants of the galaxy, the parallels to the Japanese military structure/beliefs circa WWII... the ' desperate last stand,' rebel alliance version 2.0..... ugh. Dx

It was kinda weird to me too.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:57 pm
Emperor Fel has the 501st under his command.
Krayt's boned.

Also interesting note: Lando's homeworld is Socorro, which was settled by Corellians 3,000 yrs BBY.
Technicaly, he's Corellian. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:25 pm
Cale Darksun
Emperor Fel has the 501st under his command.
Krayt's boned.

Also interesting note: Lando's homeworld is Socorro, which was settled by Corellians 3,000 yrs BBY.
Technicaly, he's Corellian. xd

Lando, Corellian? No wonder he's such a playboy. Makes me wonder why Han can only hook up with a wookiee...*evil grin*  

Theris Faan

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:56 pm
I didn't know that, no I didn't.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games