Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:08 pm

"well... i'm going back to class... mr.L" opens the door and sees emiko. before anyone sees her he pushes her into mr.L's classroom. "what were u doing emiko?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:09 pm

"Can i u-umm..may i have the name of the crimina plz" he said as he started to shake

OahuGrown14

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm

"Name of the criminal...? Which one...?" L asked, raising an eyebrow.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:13 pm

uhh... I was...umm... Everyone left so I went to see what you were doing in there....What do you mean by Mr. L's real name??

Ahiru Takashi

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:16 pm

KaosAngel012

Name of the criminal that knows the wearbouts of your existance
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:16 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
uhh... I was...umm... Everyone left so I went to see what you were doing in there....What do you mean by Mr. L's real name??

"i..i...i cant tell u right now emiko..." shows her a card. "i'm part of the CIA....i trust u but i cant tell u now.." the bell rings "school's over... i can tell u if u stop by my house today. goodbye emiko. see u later" disappears and reappears in his house.

The_Last_Avenger

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 pm

L Hyabusa
KaosAngel012

Name of the criminal that knows the wearbouts of your existance

"I wish I knew.... " he said rubbing his temples.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:20 pm

"Really how is it that you dont know you've got the files right there in front of you also if you look at your comp there is gonna be a messege saying hi from me" he said while laughing

OahuGrown14

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 pm

"Hey, not all of the files are acurate... and If I knew who that was, that criminal would be dead already" he said, and looked at him. "....... Hi.?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:24 pm

KaosAngel012
"Hey, not all of the files are acurate... and If I knew who that was, that criminal would be dead already" he said, and looked at him. "....... Hi.?"

"well ill try to be of service but im going to need to talk to some people later Mr l" bane said turning around, "sorry for the trouble" Bane took some pills and sat down.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:24 pm

"hugh what do you mean dead already"he said as he took out his black notebook and started to look at the names written in it "i wish my friends where still alive" he said as he sighed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:26 pm

"Adam... can I see that notebook...?" he said, noticing all of the names written in them. "IT's alright bane, thank you."

La Petite Ange

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm

...*She stood there surprised look on her face* Thinks: C..C.I.A...?? eek Sasuke's in the C.I.A?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! confused But why would he tell me? I only met him a few days ago.. So I don't mind....just... a lot to take in..... Well I guess I'll go to his house then.. *she starts walking, but on the way there, she gets hit in the back of the head and knocked out, then carried away* (This is to work with Mr. L's part too lol)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:29 pm

Adam started to tear up "NO i am sorrie but it was my bros and i dont wanna let go not to my friends that i still like" He said as tears slide down his face "i-im sorrie but you can look at it just give it back" he hands it to Mr.L

OahuGrown14

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:30 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
...*She stood there surprised look on her face* Thinks: C..C.I.A...?? eek Sasuke's in the C.I.A?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! confused But why would he tell me? I only met him a few days ago.. So I don't mind....just... a lot to take in..... Well I guess I'll go to his house then.. *she starts walking, but on the way there, she gets hit in the back of the head and knocked out, then carried away* (This is to work with Mr. L's part too lol)

walks outside and sees a trail of blood leading to an old house... he follows it and hears som people talking. he sits on the roof and see emiko lying in the middle of them. tied to a chair. thinking: oh no...what have i gotten emiko into?
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games