Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:14 pm
Kiya nodded and Kiyda looked at hunter-James. THe way the pup was standing and his tail swishing back and forth like a cats does when distressed made her ask. "Are you Lera?"

Hunter-James tilted his hed ot side. "I am Duntra. Not Lera." Images of the Lera flashed through his head. He whimpered as a picture of a Lera laying on the ground in front of a young pup. The pup was him. User Image
Kiyda looked at the pup. "Your Neptar's cub" Kiya raised her head surprised. "Neptar? She died by Lera's claw how could this Duntra be the chosen cub?" Kiyda stared at Hunter-James.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Raven's ears folded back, this was getting interesting. "And who is this Neptar?" Raven asked sternly as he looked at Kiyda with his blue eyes.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 pm
"Was to us a lera goddess of sorts. To you she would be your ancient Alphas of the sky" Her accent carried a strange russian hint to it. "She would choose a cub, orphan cub from the different mountain animals. She would care for them like they her own. The cub to survive the winter under her care is the chosen cub to rule over after she passes." Kiyda paused so Raven could take it in.

Lindsey listened carefully.

Hunter-James tried not to listen.

Kiyda continued. "Your Duntra cub was the one to survive but we didn't know where he went. Four rogues of Lera chose to rebel and attacked Neptar. She was old and couldn't protect herself but she was able to get The young Duntra out of the mountain range. She died saving him. Our Goddes may she rest in peace left every one of us under Hunter-James' protection." She paused again waiting for Raven's responce.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:38 pm
Raven came to Hunter-James' side before she countined.

After Kiyda finished Raven spoke. "Hunter-James, is your god, even though that your own kind killed the very protecter of this new god of yours. Not to cause a fight but once Hunter-James grows up, will he have a choice of staying with me or being your protector?" Raven was now over worried, his hard side struck him, he wasn't about to let Hunter-James go if is what they wanted of him.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm
Kiyda lowered her head. "He has no choice. But we do. And The last time I check I have no idea who you are" She smiled showing her fangs. Kira looked from the Lera to the Duntra. She was beyond confused. Kiya watched Kiyda and shook her head. "He has to come with us" She growled.

Hunter-James shook his hed. "I will not go with the same creatures that killed my mother"

Lindsey snarled and took a step forward Kiyda took one back. "Kiya let's go" Kiyda turned and sprinted away. Kiya watched the Duntra and took off as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:00 pm
Eiwen sneezed from the dirt in his nose and shook himself, dirt coming free from his dark coat. He'd let Meena follow him wordlessly and simply finished what he'd set out to do so that none of the other wolves would have to touch the taint of death. He'd killed her so it was his responsibility...

He walked steadily away from the fresh mound of earth where he'd chosen to bury Dantara under the roots of an ancient oak, fitting he thought for its twisted branches and warped leaves. He sighed and padded back to where Meena was waiting for him. His emerald eyes were dark, but softened as he approached his mate.

"I'm not sorry for what I did. It was to protect the pack..."

His voice trailed off and he hesitated at taking his next step closer to her, paw hovering midstride. He looked down, unable to meet her gaze.

"I can understand if you don't want to be near me quite yet, but understand that you are truly who I love and it was also you whom I was protecting. I'd never hurt you..."

His voice was choked with pain by now and he hung his head, unsure what Meena would think of him for the savage death he'd brought to Dantara. Would she still accept him?

Neira whimpered as her brother's thoughts reached her, but it wasn't her place to meddle. This was now his burden; she was a protector, and he had needed something to solidify his leadership once the opportunity had arisen.

She wiped her tears away and stood unsteadily, but made it to her feet. Her ears went up when she caught the startling scent of the lions so nearby. She barked once in warning but the trio left just as soon as they'd come so she relaxed, somewhat confident that they'd hold true to their word and pass by the pack's territory peaceably.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:26 pm
Meena looked at her mate her eyes clouded with fear and confusion. Ewien to her never had any traits that would cause her to fear him. She sat down and whimpered waiting for him to look up at her when he didn't she stood and walked to him and placed her head under his chin comfortingly.

Lindsey watched the lions dissapear into the forest.

Hunter-James layed down trying to thikn things out in his small untrained brain.

Kira stopped and layed in a small patch of flowers. She was downwind and she knew that Lindsey couldn't read her mind for she was a Lera not a Duntra.

Ka sat up and yelped flinching as the wound in his hind hip reopened. He reached back and began licking it tenderly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:12 am
His ears still pressed to his head, he whined softly when Meena touched him, almost flinching even when her fur brushed him. He relaxed slightly and sighed as her scent filled his nose.

"You're what is most important to me in the world..."

He closed his eyes and just held onto that moment to recollect himself.

Neira shifted her weight so she wouldn't put pressure against any of Ka's wounds. Her ears went down and worry crossed her face again. She whined and rubbed her face along his shoulder carefully in a tender gesture.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:54 am
Neira sat up, ears alert as she heard the new wolf approach. She could feel the new mind waiting just outside the meadow, but her sightless eyes couldn't tell just how unusual this newcomer was.

The she-wolf nudged Ka to tell him she'd go off to investigate, probably not the smartest thing to do since she would be relatively unprotected but she'd hold the lions to their word. She also didn't trust her brother to react appropriately since he was still making amends with Meena from the aftermath of the fight.

She trotted off towards the strange neww mind that she couldn't quite fathom. Just the dull aura of the wolf's presence guided her in the darkness, grasses brushing her legs and underbelly as she waded through them. She stopped once she heard the wolf's breathing up ahead so she'd still be in sight of her pack.

She barked once so that she'd be noticed, her white fur ruffled in the soft breeze as she waited for the wolf to introduce herself first. Her ears were forward and her tail up slightly at attention as she kept her senses open, waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:50 am
Neira jumped when their noses touched and almost yelped when she realized just how far up that voice came from. Her blind eyes grew wide but she settled herself and her tail started to wag in a friendly manner.

"Well, you've found us. This is the Na'arinheim pack."

She heard the unusually large wolf sit and she tilted her head to better listen.

"You are new here, Lilium?"

Her black-tipped tail continued to swish almost like a contented cat and she took firm step forward, then sat as well.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:26 pm
Raven told Hunter-James to stay, there was some thing new around here and he wanted to make sure he was safe.

Raven trotted to the scene where Neira had met this new wolf, he still had the limp in his leg after the big fight and was still in no condition to fight. He came to Neira's side to aid her in case some thing broke out. This new fea was different then most, she had big teeth. Raven stood his ground stern and his blue eyes showed no mercy. Raven didn't speak, he didn't want to. He only waited for the new wolf's reply to his entrance.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm
Hunter-James watched his father walked away. He looked at Lindsey.

Lindsey was watching a tail twitching in the above a small patch of flowers.

Kira's tail switched she knew her aunt kiya and her mother Kiyda wouldn't notice she was missing for a while. She took advantage of the time and wanted to know everythign about the Duntra as she could.

Meena smiled and cringed inward as her snout wound split. She whimpered ans said "I know. Your my world and I may get scared of what you do but I'm not scared of you"

Ka nodded. "I'll be fine" He watched her stand and walk away. He stood and followed behind her slowly limping he had to sit and rest his leg. When Raven walked by he stood and continued forward a nd sat by his mate looking up slighlty at the she-wolf.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces