Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:38 pm

she thinks back and looks at the ceiling, lost in the past, everything seemed to fade for her, reliving it again, she saw all that has happened up until today, she closes her eyes
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:44 pm

"That..." He didn't know what to say next. "Those were..." "I..." He looked at her and did the same. he remembered more of what happened. The good feeling and the bad things. Was the teacher still alive? He thought she was. His mind blocked some of the memories because of what happened.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 pm

she flinched at the bad memories then sighs, she sits up, gets off of the bed, and walks over to the balcony, she leans against it and looks out
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:50 pm

"Good memories too though."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:53 pm

"true" she hops up and sits on the ledge, looking back at him
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:00 pm

He sits up and looks at her smiling. He looks at her then at him. He is wearing the bluejeans he worn back then still. They still fit so why not? He has his Red Dwarf shirt on and a black over shirt with white flowers. AKA a Hawaiian shirt with the buttons undone. And his black shoes that were getting too small. But the one thing that looks exactly the same, his snap brim that has been a little too small since he bought it. If he wheres it like it's supposed to be, it gives him a headache (And slowly crushes his skull! Or not).

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:06 pm

(lolz)
Chilo does the same and looks at what she was wearing, she wore a white dress with light pink floral designs on it, some high heels and a bow in her hair, she looked like a little girl, she laughs silently to herself, wondering why she chose to dress this way
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:10 pm

"You dress better then me."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:20 pm

(I will not let this die!)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:48 pm

He gets up and walks over to her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:52 pm

(lolz almost 4got dis one ^_^)
"i guess i do" she shruggs then watches him walk towards her, she looks about, looking at everything
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:58 pm

"I forget, do we still have clothes here?" he goes over and opens some things in the room. he finally finds some clothes from when they were there. "And then..." He walks over to the wall to find a hole. "The passage has been caved in." He sighs and sits on the floor in front of the hole revealing a caved in passageway.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:07 pm

"yea, but it will be okay" she hops down and walks back in the room "im sure we can fix this place up" she smiles softly
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:12 pm

"It was for the best they did I'm sure." He stood up and turned to her. "I wonder if They still have all the stuff on the map." He Reached into the rubble and pulled out a huge board of wood and ran into the hallway.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:20 pm

"good question" she watches him leave before following after him slowly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games