Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 pm
ya.......they are. *she said getting up then kills the fire with her hand some way* * she walks around then sits on a huge rock somewhat away from kiba and kat and looks at the sky hugging her legs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She hugs her legs and looks down and mumbles "Atleast they didnt die on Purpis" she looks at her Fish
what do you mean by that....?

She sigh's "Oh nothing..." she take's a bite out of her fish and pushes her White hair out of her face
kiba finishes off the fish he had and lays back looking at the stars through the trees

Kat yawn's like that Cat does and Curls up into a Ball on the Floore just like a Cat
kiba looks at her and laughs a bit
man you must be half cat or something

"Uh sure" she said Lauphing "I guess you can say that"  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 pm
lupinewarrior
kiba picks up a fish and gets out of the water as a wolf he then slips behind a tree and turns human slipping back into his clothes and starts a fire he then goes back and catches a few more fish and puts them on spits to roast them

im hungry i am going to be back in a few minutes with a deer for me and kiba okay *transforms into wolf and takes off*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She sigh's "Oh nothing..." she take's a bite out of her fish and pushes her White hair out of her face
kiba finishes off the fish he had and lays back looking at the stars through the trees

Kat yawn's like that Cat does and Curls up into a Ball on the Floore just like a Cat

he laughs then looks back at the stars
you ever wondered if this was the only world out there or if there were others like this?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

you ever wondered if this was the only world out there or if there were others like this?

hello kiba answer me do you want a deer or not  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:41 pm
* she hears what kiba says* there are..........others.... * she said looking straight forward hugging her feet and putting her head on her knees*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:42 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Everytime I see the Star's" she said looking up and watches a shooting star go by "Ive always thought that maybe...Their looking back at us and wondering the Same thing"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:43 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she hears what kiba says* there are..........others.... * she said looking straight forward hugging her feet and putting her head on her knees*

*walks over to tara is something the matter you seem fustrated*  

Ninja Assasin13

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Everytime I see the Star's" she said looking up and watches a shooting star go by "Ive always thought that maybe...Their looking back at us and wondering the Same thing"
maybe but i wounder will we ever get to meet them...will we want to meet them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

umm excuse me can i ask you something where did you get that bracelet becaus ei have one like it to  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 pm
im fine................ * she said looking straight still with a plain face*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

maybe but i wounder will we ever get to meet them...will we want to meet them

"We'll probubly be long gone By then...So we wont ever be able to Find out..." she says not looking at him but just stareing at the Sky  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:47 pm
would you want to meet them? what if you already did? * she said looking at them all frowning*  
TaraNatureGirl
im fine................ * she said looking straight still with a plain face*

oh okay just making sure  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

umm excuse me can i ask you something where did you get that bracelet becaus ei have one like it to

She looks at him shocked and looked at her Black and White beeded Bracelet "Ive always had it, its belonged to all My family Member's...that are Like me"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games