Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:12 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she closes her eyes "dad took my wings" she whispered "im un mortel maintenant" she sighs
at least your still alive and not dead
frankie crawls onto her back and flaps two legs on each side trying to act like her wings
she smiles and picks frankie off her back, she cuddles him and petts him "yes i know, but now i cant fly, i hate it when he does that" she sighs
they might have mechanical wings in xanthor...we could see about getting some
"no no its okay" she looks at frankie "ill be fine, he cant take them away forever.....i think" she sighs and turns around, she hops off the edge and leans against it, she looks around
dont worry i doubt he could keep them forever
"you dont really know him" she looks at the sky, she shruggs "who knows, he can sell them, but that would be mean, but then again he did try to once..." she said thinking  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:16 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiles and picks frankie off her back, she cuddles him and petts him "yes i know, but now i cant fly, i hate it when he does that" she sighs
"no no its okay" she looks at frankie "ill be fine, he cant take them away forever.....i think" she sighs and turns around, she hops off the edge and leans against it, she looks around
"you dont really know him" she looks at the sky, she shruggs "who knows, he can sell them, but that would be mean, but then again he did try to once..." she said thinking
its probably best not to worry come on its getting close to night we should probably go search our rooms for stowaways and dead bolt them  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:19 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its probably best not to worry come on its getting close to night we should probably go search our rooms for stowaways and dead bolt them
she smiles "alright then" she moves away from the edge and looks around, she opens a door and starts walking down the hall  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:23 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "alright then" she moves away from the edge and looks around, she opens a door and starts walking down the hall
tal follows her cheking the room numbers and stops at one with two sets
looks like a coed room
tal opens it and finds a small hallway with a door on each side
ok you take the left and i take the right and if you find any one yell  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:24 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
looks like a coed room
"you saying there might be someone in the room?" she walks up to the door and walks inside, she looks around  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:27 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
looks like a coed room
"you saying there might be someone in the room?" she walks up to the door and walks inside, she looks around
im saying some perv or fanny bandit might be hiding in there waiting for you or me to go to bed to strike
tal opens his room and starts to look around  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:29 am
"uh huh" she looks in the closet "oh yea, it always makes my day finding some perv in my bed" she muttered shaking her head, she rolls her eyes and sighs, she looks around then looks under her bed, she heard something and looks up "strange" she shruggs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:31 am
tal walks about his room opening the closet cheking under the bed and finally moving to the ceiling he moves a pannel and looks around
ok mines clear i think
tal replaces the panel and walks to her room
how about yours?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:33 am
"psh if you call someone hiding behind my lap clear then yes" she smirks and shakes her head, she walks over and pulls out a little boy "umm hello, mind telling me why you are in my room"

he looks at her and blushes "no reason" he quickly runs out of the room and back out in the hall  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:35 am
Aprilbaby1
"psh if you call someone hiding behind my lap clear then yes" she smirks and shakes her head, she walks over and pulls out a little boy "umm hello, mind telling me why you are in my room"

he looks at her and blushes "no reason" he quickly runs out of the room and back out in the hall
wow i was expecting a full grown man not some child...man kids these days are becoming pervs
{lol i sound like an old dude}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:38 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

wow i was expecting a full grown man not some child...man kids these days are becoming pervs
(lolz chea u do XDD) she laughs shaking her head "or he was a spy...." she stretches "well i guess ill see you in the morning, night" she takes her bag out from under the bed and starts taking out clothes, she finds a white night gown and looks at him "umm.....night" she said waiting for him to leave so she can change  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:41 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

(lolz chea u do XDD) she laughs shaking her head "or he was a spy...." she stretches "well i guess ill see you in the morning, night" she takes her bag out from under the bed and starts taking out clothes, she finds a white night gown and looks at him "umm.....night" she said waiting for him to leave so she can change
tal walks out of the room and into his own and changes into his night clothes he then walks back out and dead bolts the door to stop from any invasions
night river
he walks back into his room and lays down on the bed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:43 am
she changes into her night gown and stretches "Night tal" she lays down on her bed and thinks for a bit, soon after she falls asleep (XDD what her night gown looks like, feel like showing u so chea XDD User Image)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:47 am
tal stays laying on his bed and thinks for while as frankie makes a nest up in the corner he then falls asleep
{heres his LOL XD....iv havnt had enough sleep to care about how bad this makes me look}
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:49 am
(lolz nice XDD) she curls up under the covers and dreams about her past, about her mom, she sighs wishing her mom was alive instead of her  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games