Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun looked back at Nemu. "Really, you don't need to pay for me." He said smiling then ordering some food.

i insist, master gives me too much money any ways-he smiled at him-

"Oh.Well if you insist." Shun said and put the red primula he bought in her hair and the white iris in her hand. Shun smiled. "Here you go. A thank you." He said and turned when his food came. He began to eat.

-she paid for the food, and began to eat as well- i love blueberries-she smiled, eating a blueberry-

"Their very good."He stated and continued eating. He finished his food in 15 minutes and stretches. "Thanks for paying Nemu."

anytime, thank you for these flowers-she smiled, sniffing the primula gently-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun looked back at Nemu. "Really, you don't need to pay for me." He said smiling then ordering some food.

i insist, master gives me too much money any ways-he smiled at him-

"Oh.Well if you insist." Shun said and put the red primula he bought in her hair and the white iris in her hand. Shun smiled. "Here you go. A thank you." He said and turned when his food came. He began to eat.

-she paid for the food, and began to eat as well- i love blueberries-she smiled, eating a blueberry-

"Their very good."He stated and continued eating. He finished his food in 15 minutes and stretches. "Thanks for paying Nemu."

"Your welcome." Shun said smiling then scratched his head. "I can't sleep outside because of the rain so I'm going to have to find a hotel." He stated, getting up and thinking of where to stay for the night.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
*yumi sat down next to him with almost no hesitation*
-he smiled, taking a sip of the wine-this is good........i never knew you kept wine on hand

*smiles*
there's a wine cellar.
*takes a sip*
its true what they say, you learn something new every day-he took another sip, accently scratching the glass with his fangs-oh shi-.......oh.....im really sorry yumi, i didnt mean to.......

*shakes head and smiles*
it's okay, mayun.
*leans back against the couch slightly*
-he couldnt seem to loosten up the way she could, he kept his back straight and arms firmly on his legs, he took another sip-........so...yumi, how did you end up in this town?

*yumi traced the rim of the glass with her finger*
i dont remember....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Your welcome." Shun said smiling then scratched his head. "I can't sleep outside because of the rain so I'm going to have to find a hotel." He stated, getting up and thinking of where to stay for the night.

-she gripped his hand-......you can...sleep at my house tonight......master wont mind.....you know, as long as we dont sleep in the same room, but i can set up a little bed on the couch in the living room  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*smiles*
there's a wine cellar.
*takes a sip*
its true what they say, you learn something new every day-he took another sip, accently scratching the glass with his fangs-oh shi-.......oh.....im really sorry yumi, i didnt mean to.......

*shakes head and smiles*
it's okay, mayun.
-he couldnt seem to loosten up the way she could, he kept his back straight and arms firmly on his legs, he took another sip-........so...yumi, how did you end up in this town?

i dont remember....

i see.....well, its not to important, you are where the winds of fate take you, right?-he said with a smile and a chuckle, as he moved closer, stiffening up again as he did so-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*smiles*
there's a wine cellar.
*takes a sip*

*shakes head and smiles*
it's okay, mayun.

i dont remember....

i see.....well, its not to important, you are where the winds of fate take you, right?-he said with a smile and a chuckle, as he moved closer, stiffening up again as he did so-

*yumi blushed and nodded. she kept looking at her glass, and the gleam coming from the window that creates streaks of brightre red through the wine*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she gripped his hand-......you can...sleep at my house tonight......master wont mind.....you know, as long as we dont sleep in the same room, but i can set up a little bed on the couch in the living room

Shun looked at Nemu and tilted his head. "You sure? I don't want to be an incovenience."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and tilted his head. "You sure? I don't want to be an incovenience."

master wont mind, he doesnt spend much time in the lving room, so you'll practically have it to yourself ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*shakes head and smiles*
it's okay, mayun.

i dont remember....

*yumi blushed and nodded. she kept looking at her glass, and the gleam coming from the window that creates streaks of brightre red through the wine*

-he moved closer still, and put one arm around her shoulder, and noticed the streaks of red on her skin, instantly, he felt a tinge of bloodlust, was he hungry, it didnt matter to him, he wasnt going to bite her again-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

master wont mind, he doesnt spend much time in the lving room, so you'll practically have it to yourself ^^

"Well okay." Shun said heading for the door, "Do you mind if I borrow a change of clothes as well? I might catch a cold if I stay in these."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*shakes head and smiles*
it's okay, mayun.

i dont remember....

-he moved closer still, and put one arm around her shoulder, and noticed the streaks of red on her skin, instantly, he felt a tinge of bloodlust, was he hungry, it didnt matter to him, he wasnt going to bite her again-

*yumi blushed and looked at him. smiled*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Well okay." Shun said heading for the door, "Do you mind if I borrow a change of clothes as well? I might catch a cold if I stay in these."

ill see if master has anything in your size, ok shun ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:01 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

i dont remember....

-he smiled back-tell me about yourself, your such a mysterious character in this town to me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

ill see if master has anything in your size, ok shun ^^

"Thank you." He said as they went outside and began to run to Mayun's house in the falling rain.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

i dont remember....

-he smiled back-tell me about yourself, your such a mysterious character in this town to me

i would tell you if i knew. i dont really remember anything except from when i first came here. what ive done here is basically who i say i am.
*looks back down at glass, a flash of lightening turning the wine bright red for a little more than a second*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games