Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:08 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
And like an idiot, he gives me a PM telling me I missed his post stare

Good thing I just hopefully rectified things

Who, stellar?
No, that Shinta guy

He thought you were the Empire or what?
And that kid's looking for someone to bring the hammer down on him.
He didn't even do the profile correctly, and doers nothing to even try introducing himself to the rest of the guild. I think he needs some reeducating.

I'm thinking about going after him.

AND WHO THE ******** TAMES A KRAYT!? ITS BULLSITH!

I remember having to kill a Krayt.
a 250m long one.
Then again I had help.

Don't forget that the Kid lives in a Krayt Dragon Graveyard as well, for all the good it would do him.
Do us all a favor Des and track him down, then slash and burn his wanabe butt.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:08 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Shinn Matsunaga
I also have a gripe about Des calling himself Darth Fett.
No one should be called that.
1. Its lame.
2. Its Mando exclusive.

Darth Fett should be something a laconic guy in a scary helmet with a lightsaber should be nicknamed.
Not an Iridonian Sith.
Its not his real name, but its something some call him. He works like Fett does, so it fits.

You might as well just call him Darth Balls.
Fett's only remembered in Bounty Hunter circles and Spacer lore.
You should have picked a better nickname because Darth Fett Honestly does sound kind of lame.
Its Darth Latro, but I like to spice up my posts.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:10 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Shinn Matsunaga
1. Its lame.
2. Its Mando exclusive.

Darth Fett should be something a laconic guy in a scary helmet with a lightsaber should be nicknamed.
Not an Iridonian Sith.
Its not his real name, but its something some call him. He works like Fett does, so it fits.

You should have picked a better nickname because Darth Fett Honestly does sound kind of lame.

Darth Latro sounds a helluva lot better than Darth Fett.
You want a scarry name? Call yourself Darth Ganner.
Its the Vong god of Death, so it might work. The irony of course is that you're named after a Jedi, but the Sith of this era might enjoy that kind of sick joke.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:12 pm

After I get done with Nelo and Bothawui then I will, unless its on the way to Nelo, but I highly doubt it. Even after that I have plans to take in Gunther as my apprentice. Got alot on my plate.

Also, do you think it would be possible to call a blockade then invasion done on Bothawui?

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:13 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Shinn Matsunaga
1. Its lame.
2. Its Mando exclusive.

Not an Iridonian Sith.

Its the Vong god of Death, so it might work. The irony of course is that you're named after a Jedi, but the Sith of this era might enjoy that kind of sick joke.
Latro is Hunter in latin.

But I think after I take out Stryfe and raise up, I'll change it. It would be fitting of course.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:14 pm

Des Voh
After I get done with Nelo and Bothawui then I will, unless its on the way to Nelo, but I highly doubt it. Even after that I have plans to take in Gunther as my apprentice. Got alot on my plate.

Also, do you think it would be possible to call a blackage then invasion done on Bothawui?

Blockade.
The Sith cant really do that. Thats the call of the Empire.
And seeing as how the Bothans are in support of Krayt's Empire and are waging an unofficial war that's hurtting Huttese buisness and keeping them in line, the Empire probably wont respond to that.
Blockading Bothawui would just set off a war the Empire doesnt want, especially considering the Bothans have a helluva large military.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:15 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Shinn Matsunaga
1. Its lame.
2. Its Mando exclusive.

Not an Iridonian Sith.

Latro is Hunter in latin.

But I think after I take out Stryfe and raise up, I'll change it. It would be fitting of course.

Either Darth Ganner or Darth Rhysode. Thats the best I can come up with.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:18 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh

Also, do you think it would be possible to call a blackage then invasion done on Bothawui?

Blockade.
And seeing as how the Bothans are in support of Krayt's Empire and are waging an unofficial war that's hurtting Huttese buisness and keeping them in line, the Empire probably wont respond to that.
Blockading Bothawui would just set off a war the Empire doesnt want, especially considering the Bothans have a helluva large military.
Damnit, they are supporting Krayt? eek

Ok well...that just made my day alot easier yet a bit harder.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:20 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

Blockade.
Damnit, they are supporting Krayt? eek

Ok well...that just made my day alot easier yet a bit harder.

Yeah.
Krayt's letting them Expand their territory into Huttspace. Just ask Stellar.
The Bothans have set off hostilities with the Hutts and his Rapora are working for the Bothans.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Pay a little closer attention Des. Come on man. Still at least you found out now before everything got screwed up.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:29 pm

Ral Roke
Pay a little closer attention Des. Come on man. Still at least you found out now before everything got screwed up.
Yeah, i have to keep on the guard now. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:37 pm

Ok, I want to vape that little sucker.

Now I know how you guys felt when I first showed up. Was I this bad?... or worse?

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:38 pm

ElladanKenet
Ok, I want to vape that little sucker.

Now I know how you guys felt when I first showed up. Was I this bad?... or worse?

Cant say you were.
You had your moments, But this is some new level of irritant.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:40 pm

Wow, so I'm not the world's most irritating person. Thanks for the vote of confidence

ElladanKenet
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Blasters don't have bullets... sweatdrop
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games